- Team Management ~ Oracle Database Administration
- Oracle Certified Professional DBA in Oracle 11g/ 10g / 9i / 8i / 8 with over 16 years’ rich cross - cultural experience in team management and Oracle Database Administration.
- Holds the distinction of possessing international exposure in Kotak Mahindra Bank/India, Confidential -infotech/Singapore, Immigration Ministry/UAE.
- Gained sufficientrt exposure of HP-Unix release 11, Sun Solaris 10/8/7, AIX 5.2 / 5.3, Sco-Unix Open Server 5.0.4, Red Hat Linux 9/7.2/7.1/7.0/6.2 RHEL3/4 CentOS 4/3, Windows NT Server 4.0 and Windows 2000 Server.
- Expertise in Oracle Database Administration activities encompassing database planning, design, installation, configuration, disaster recovery planning, back up & recovery, configuration of stand by databases for ensuring business continuity, cloning and patch management / release.
- Deft in handling project management activities which include planning, design, scope management, estimation, resource administration and completion of project within specified parameters.
- Extensively worked on VPD, ASM, and ADDM, Advance Security & Advance Auditing, Oracle Streams, AWR and Statespack Reports, SQL, Application, Memory Structure, Disc I/O, etc. An effective communicator with people management, relationship management, analytical and coordination skills.
AREAS OF EXCELLENCE INCLUDES:Data & Information Architecture - Design and Data Modeling - Software Development Performance Tuning - Backup and Recovery - Availability Solutions Database Security - Data Warehousing - Business Intelligence Server Administration - Team Management - Change Management Oracle RAC Administration - Project Management - Client Deliverables
Hardware Platforms: PCs ranging from 386 to Intel based Pentium and AMD, HP UX 9000, Sun SPARC.
Operating Systems: HP-UX rel 11, Sun Solaris 7/8/9/10/11, AIX 5.2 / 5.3.Linux 9 / 8 / 7.2 / 7.1 / 7.0 / 6.2 , RHEL 3 CentOS 4/3, Windows 2000/XP Server, Windows NT 4.0/3.51, Windows 98 / 95 / 3.1, MS-DOS
Software/Tools: Oracle OEM, DB Tools, Lecco SQL Expert, Oracle APPS Rel.11i, PATROL (BMC Software), NAGIOS, ORASNAP, ReflectionX, Exceed, Xmanager, Putty, Humming Bird.
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle 12c/ 11g/10g / 9i / 8i / 8 / 7.3 & Oracle RAC Databases.
Technical Lead & Project Manager Oracle, SQL DBA, System Admin. Teams
Sr. Oracle DBA as Team Leader
Technical Analyst Database Administration
Team Leader as Sr. Oracle Database Administrator
Team Leader as Oracle Database Administrator
Sr. Oracle Database Administrator
- Handling end to end project management activities inclusive of planning, effort, design, scope, estimation, resource coordination and delivery as per specified timeframes.
- Managing and administrating 24*7*365 running large production databases.
- Monitoring project progress as per scheduled deadlines for various tasks and taking necessary steps to ensure completion within time, cost and effort parameters.
- Addressing remote DBA support using remote connection, chat support & ticketing support (L3/L4).
- Overseeing the Oracle installation on UNIX environment and Oracle internals as L3/L4 support.
- Guiding Perl interaction with Perl DBI and Perl DDL on Windows Platforms and UNIX Platforms.
- Leading & managing project teams throughout the project lifecycle and providing them support & guidance on technical and project-related issues.
- Managing code deployment, change management and quality assurance.
- Providing technical support to application development teams and setting / maintaining standards
- Creating tables paces, rollback segments, user maintenance, database security imposition by creation and granting of roles & privileges, performance tuning, backups, tuning of SQL statements and support for oracle toolsets and utilities.
- Supervising Unix shell scripting and Oracle streams, managing oracle Dataguard and Standby databases.
- Capability for Team building. Team motivation and team management.