- 9 years of extensive experience as Oracle DBA and 3 years as EXADATA DBA.
- End to End Implementation of Enterprise Manager 12c Cloud Control
- Good hands-on experience in EXADATA DATABASE MACHINE Storage cell administration maintenance tasks by using cellcli dcli utilities
- Good Experience in Applying Latest Bundle Patches to EXADATA
- EXADATA monitoring by ILOM, KVM and using Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c Resolving critical query performance issues.
- Consolidating Mission critical databases on database machine Analyzing EXADATA Performance metrics.
- Oracle E-business suite 11.5.10 administration, patching, cloning
- Efficiently working with Oracle Support to identify and resolve critical issues with utmost priority. Good knowledge of Oracle 11gR2 RAC implementation support
- Good knowledge of cell disks grid disks and ASM Intelligent data Placement. Knowledge of INFINIBAND network maintenance tasks
- Good Understanding of EXADATA smart storage capabilities, HCC, smart flash cache intelligent caching
- EXADATA Storage indexes
- Implemented IORM and intradatabase resource management
- Applied bundle patch to Oracle EXADATA Database machine database, storage cells, INFINIBAND switch patching
- Knowledge on Configuring EXADATA Server metrics, Thresholds and Alerts Good knowledge about Exacheck, ADRCI, Imagehistory OSWATCHER
- Good communication skills
EXADATA Certified Implementation Specialist Oracle 9i and 10g Certified DBA.
- EXADATA X2-2 Database Machine Administration Oracle 10g RAC from Oracle University
- Oracle 9i DBA from SQL International
Position: Senior Exadata Consultant
Environment : Oracle EXADATA / EM12c / GoldenGate, Linux, Solaris
Position: Senior Oracle DBA
Environment : Oracle 9i/10g/11g/EXADATA/EM12c HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Foglight4.0
Responsibilities: Day-to-day activities
- Maintaining and Administering EXADATA X2-2
- Implemented performance best practices
- Proactive working with Oracle Support
- Setup Physical Standby Data Guard for Mission critical Applications Managing and Administering Data Guard Configuration via EM12c
- Setup configuration of Enterprise Manager OEM 12c for complete control of Exadata environment
- End to end implemented:EM12c
- Setup OMS, management agents and 22.214.171.124 repository database
- Configured the following under EM12c:
- Deployed and configured 12c Management Agent across all the hosts
- Deployed Plugins.
- Configured Cluster and Non-Cluster Targets
- Setup Monitoring via Incident Rules
- Configured Auto Discovery of targets
- Setup individual administrative accounts for better manageability.
- Applied EM12c Bundle patch BP1
- Automated Patching via EM12c
- Installed and configured Em12c R2
- Exadata Monitoring setup IB switch, Cell server and compute nodes
- Configured provisioning and patching
- Resolved misconfigured agents and resynchronization.
- Clean up and acknowledge alerts
- Setting up and Managing Named Credentials
- Performance monitoring via dashboard.
- Oracle E-business suite 11.5.10 administration, patching
- Concurrent Manager Administration and performance tuning Administration using AD utilities
- Managing Oracle Apps User creation and Responsibility assignment to users.
- Proactive Monitoring: Developed Unix scripts to automate the monitoring of services and performance.
- Managed user authentication, authorization and Single sign on. Database health check.
- Evaluating disaster recovery strategy periodic testing of these strategies.
Position: Database Specialist
- Environment Oracle 8i/9i/10g, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris 8, Win2003
- Utilities: Export/Import
- Tools: BMC Patrol, PcAnywhere, Putty, VNC viewer, RDP.
- Responsibilities: Day-to-day activities
- Creating users, granting privileges, roles.
- Refreshing development databases with production database using cloning or Export/Import periodically
- Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database Creating and maintenance of storage structures tablespaces and schema management Trouble shooting all ORA errors
- Adding and resizing data files to the table spaces Database check database size, still space left etc... Changing archive destination
- Taking backups cold and hot backups as per the user request Taking RMAN online backups
- Monitoring the backups.
- Restoring the Export dumps
- Switch database from primary to standby database Full database export and Import Refresh activity
- Execute the scripts provided by the application team/customer Duplicate database creation
- Drop users/schemas
- Applying Critical Oracle patches Oracle database version upgrades
- Periodic schema/database refresh using datapump/rman
Position: Oracle DBA
Environment: Oracle 10g, HP-UX, Oracle Enterprise Manager 9.2 OEM .
Tools: PcAnywhere, Putty, VNC viewer, RDP.
- Performance tuning for optimized results using tools like Explain Plan, SQL Trace and TKPROF. Setup of Standby database for faster disaster recovery and data guard setup for high availability. The size of the production databases between 100 GB and 300 GB
- Applying patches whenever required and Data refresh from PROD to TEST and DEV environment.
- Installed and Implemented Backup Recovery procedures. Implement Hot, Cold and Logical backup plans.
- Setup backup and recovery procedures using RMAN.
- Performed block recovery using RMAN. Performed backup validations using RMAN.
- Daily Health Check Up of the Database, Rebuilding of Indexes, Creating Managing Table spaces Allocation tables to Different tablespaces.
- Maintenance of Oracle Database.
- Performance tuning of Oracle Database Objects and Handling Database storage. Taking periodic backup of the database and the software.
Position: Technical Operations Manager
Environment: Oracle 9i, WinNT/2003, Linux, Solaris, Oracle Enterprise Manager
Client: Agile Hosting
Tools: PcAnywhere, Putty, VNC viewer, RDP.
- As a DBA involved in installation, creation of database and allocate physical/logical storage structures
- Creating users, granting privileges, roles and defining quota on different tablespaces Managing Logical, Physical hot and cold backups.
- Refreshing development databases with production database using cloning or export/import periodically
- Cloning the production database. Applying patches.
- Replicating the database.
- Configured Recovery Manager RMAN to implement backup methodology and performed backup and recovery procedures
- Creation of Recovery catalog.
- Tuning the database for performance by changing the initialization parameters, stats pack and SGA memory structures
- Supporting various customers and troubleshooting issues in production and development environment
- Day to day database maintenance tasks like Monitoring, Backups, space Management and making database available to users.
- Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database Creating and maintenance of storage structures tablespaces and schema management
Position: Database developer
Environment: Oracle9i, WinNT
- Responsible for the creation of table spaces, users, tables and indexes Coordinating with other team members and onsite team.
- Creating and maintenance of storage structures and schema management Involved in developing, Coding, Unit Testing, and Supporting Client.
- Written Oracle Back-end Procedures, Packages and Triggers.