Principle Application Engineer
- Project Owner for Response and Lead Generation Module, assignment of Leads Module using Java/J2EE and Oracle 10 G.
- To maximize the Oracle CRM service stability and availability. End to End testing and fixing the bugs found in testing.
- To analyse the CRM - Marketing development issues escalated by AIT team and scripting the solutions.
- Client communications, requirement gathering, solution proposal. Working on the TDD based on the story.
- Release management including deployment, sign off.
- Coding, Unit testing and integration.
- Co-Ordinate and transfer knowledge to IDC team.
Technologies: Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, Servlet, JMS, RMI, CORBA, Log4j, XML, SOAP, Web-services,ADF,SOA,ODI, Web Logic & Oracle 9i
Project lead/ Sr. Support Analyst
- Responsible for Deployment, Release and Testing for SOR, Cross Finder and Mercury.
- Written Health check scripts to make sure system is available and trades are going smoothly.
- 2 Level supports for Trade Floor.
- Root cause analysis for any production problem and suggest the different teams.
- Responsible for deploying the changes of HC application and. This includes patching the application and coordinate with vendor on any new patches that has to be applied.
- Participate in Change management process. Checking the impact and giving the suggestions to the app team for a time window /impact.
- Support for Infrastructure upgrade on weekends/weekday .Perform checkouts for any maintenance activity performed by DBA /Unix/App team
- Documentation of the known errors fixed and make sure all documents are up to date.
- Incident Management. All incident opened are closed in a defined SLA
- Creating the Request for change for any production changes and follow-up on acquiring the approval. This includes making sure that all approvals are acquired and resources are confirmed for a defined period.
- Doing preliminary testing after any change is done to the application.
- Notifying all the impacted parties as part of any Production issue and close it after the issue is fixed.
- Participate on the Incident management calls and involve the necessary parties into call to fix the issue. Only 10% of issues escalated to the development team in a year.
- Weekend health check and support for the infrastructure and the application.
- Knowledge transfer to other team members by inviting them to a weekly meeting.
- Responsible for making the infrastructure/application audit ready.
- Organizing weekly calls with app team, product managers and ask for any future plans and updates.
Technologies: Java 4 & 6, J2EE, EJB2.0, Struts, XML, SOAP, Web-services, JMS, BEA Web Logic & Sybase, Shell/Perl Script, Oracle/Sybase, VB Script, Java,C++, Excel Macros
Senior Application Engineer
- Worked as Project Owner for Survey Project and Individual Contributor for the Web Management Project.
- Completed the Coding as per the project plan. All the requirements got addressed correctly as per the design doc.
- I have done integration with the product OCM and I Store.
- Written JUnit Test Cases and Test Suite for the Web Management.
- I have written User Test Cases for Web Management and provided input to QA for writing the additional test cases.
- I have done Integration testing and Knowledge transfer to QA.
- I have helped other team members for their Technical issues.
- Provided support to the customers for their issues and fixed Customer / QA logged Issues for previous release.
Technologies: Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, Servlet, JMS, RMI, CORBA, Log4j, Struts, Hibernate, XML, SOAP, Web-services, JMS, BEA Web Logic & Oracle 9i