- Oracle Certified Professional having 14+ years of experience in OSS/BSS Solution Design, E2E Functional Consulting, Business Analysis, Client Service Delivery Management, Project Management, Development, implementation of commercial application and Production Support of critical business centric systems/applications.
- Experience in detailed design of Business Process Workflows using Case tools Such as Oracle Designer, Subversion. Strong customer interfacing, consulting experience; Proficient in client interaction and communication.
- Led large complex projects in parallel spanning across multiple technologies. Experience on Project transitioning, requirement gathering, client interfacing, Project metrics, quality and processes for the project and maintaining team and estimation.
- Responsible for providing project status to all stakeholders, IT Management, Budget Analysis and PMO reporting.
- Well - versed in Data warehousing/BI Applications, architectural framework, dimensional modelling, ETL design strategy, and data presentation services using BI tools
- Currently Supporting 140+ business critical applications, requirement management and solution designing of Multiple Projects. Mentoring a team of Operation Support, Business support Analyst and Solution Architects.
- Extensive experience in Oracle SQL, PLSQL, Informatica, Abintio, OWB, BO,Cognos Reportnet, Rational Software Architect (RSA), Pro*C and Shell Scripting
- Managed teams up to 135 people and revenue in excess of $5 million per year in an Offshore-Onsite model.
Databases: Oracle 8,8i, Oracle 9i,Oracle 10g, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL
Programming Languages: Cobol, C, C++, Pro*C
ETL and BI Tools-: Informatica, Oracle Warehouse Builder 9i, Abintio
Application and web Servers: Web Logic, Tomcat, Oracle 9i Application server
Reporting Tools: Cognos Reportnet 8.0, Oracle Report Reports 9i, Crystal Report 7.0
GUI Tools: Visual Basic v6.0, VC++ 6.0,Developer 2000, Forms 6i
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows
Operating System: UNIX SUN Solaris, Sco UNIX, HP, Windows 9x/2000/NT/XP/2009.
Internet Technologies: HTML, Java Script, JDBC, XML, Servlet, RMI, Java Swing, JSP
Design Tool: IBM RSA 8.0(Rational Software Architect)
Auto Deployment: Jenkins and Centops
Other tools: TOAD, SQL*Navigator, Eclipse
- Improved application stability by Implementing and configuring changes as per industry standard, migrating to newer software and hardware and ensure continued vendor support which has reduced risk to application availability
- Post Teradata Intellicloud migration worked on performance optimization items (Hugepage, File System Binary, Storage and SQL & Informatica Performance Tuning etc.) and stabilized the Datawaerhousing environment.
- Driven multiple automation and system stabilization initiative with defined goal and target. Rolled out the Dyson Dashboard for Business intelligence Data warehousing (BIDW) platform which provides analytics and alerting mechanism on SLAs, DB trends, Golden Gate Replicate Status and many more features.
- Implemented Automation on Alerting for Password expiry, Auto monitoring and auto restart of abend jobs, Auto deployment using Centops and Jenkins and Developed & customized fa.AI, Q-bots for operational efficiency.
- Worked with Cross-functional teams to address strategic program goals and commitment to improving Operational efficiencies.
- Worked on Migration of the largest standalone Teradata ABS platform to the Teradata Intellicloud platform and completed 28 P1 SLA’s one day ahead of time.
- Involved in operations catchup processing for EDW and 200+ related applications post hardware/OS migration to the new EDW Teradata Intellicloud platform resulting in $86,000 cost savings.
- Planned and Successfully completed DirecTV (DTV) Integration R6 conversion converting over 1.9M accounts enabling OMS, Enabler, CRM, and other source data getting processed through numerous Data Warehouse applications, then validated and 9.3 million DTV customers were fully migrated to the IP platform.
- To restrict remotely exploiting DB access without authorization and to protect Sensitive Personal Information(SPI) data policies; worked on Oracle DB patching on 56 eCDW production Linux and Unix DB servers with latest critical patch having 65 new security fixes for Oracle Fusion Middleware and 301 new security fixes across the Oracle product families.
- Engaged Chronic Team, scheduled the call to address chronic Issues and Implementing improvement plans to improve the performance of P1—SLAs for finance/sales and Marketing customers.
- Communicated Client business Objectives and executed Plans that fuel progressive change with project team & all stakeholder. Provided day to day direction to project teams & providing regular project status to Management.
- Worked on Service Management, Incident Management, and Change Management and release management best practices.
- Evaluated application performance, followed change activity, correlated implemented changes and service exceptions and took action to resolve conflicts and improve performance.
- Highlighted the Risk and Issues well in advance to ensure no impact to customer and Business
- Provided consulting support to the business customer during Outages, Events, User Acceptance Test (UAT) phases and various issue/management calls
- Scheduled and Coordinated for knowledge sharing sessions among the team members to minimize the knowledge and communication Gaps.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough up-to-date understanding of the ITND platform and its various customizations and configurations for Confidential &T
- Providing software application support by answering functionality inquiries and by addressing issues through basic and advanced research and troubleshooting, as needed
- Communicating with customers and Oversight representative via phone, instant messaging, email,, online ticketing system and providing cross-functional leadership
- Managing all incoming support cases, ensuring that service level agreements are met for clients and issues are fully resolved
- Managing client reported issues, clarifying as needed with client contacts and working closely with the technical support team until resolved
- Maintaining and updating help center assets for the platform, including training materials, help quality, consistency, up-to-date accuracy and relevance of all help center assets desk materials, and videos, ensuring
- Supporting communication and knowledge sharing related to new releases, via knowledge management assets and customer service
- Owning overall client communication for scheduled maintenance, outage, security incidents, and updates.
- Overall proactive internal communication between all departments to ensure top support for clients
- Passionately coach maintenance team to change behavior from fixing problems to preventing problems through weekly team meetings and individual attention.
- Developed and implemented preventive maintenance and inventory programs for all production lines that increased productivity by 10% YOY
- Attending SBP Touch Base/Status Call, Client meeting and oversight, Onshore-offshore handoff meeting
- Administrative documentation, Work Request Ananlysis,Proactive Order Fall Out issue identification and resolution
- Conduct working sessions for issues, Attend and Review SIS & RN. Attend and review High Level Design and Application Interface Document for new/changed functionalities
- Attend Defect Management call, Attend Weekly Meeting with Finance Support and estimation.
- Triage Initiation and update the Issue with oversight, Outage Management, POC for upstream/downstream apps - Call to Work, root cause analysis etc.
- Preparing Process Improvement plan, Develop and maintain Call flows, Update Operational Manual with new changes, Contribute, Review Lessons Learned after Release & Participate in Lessons Learned discussion.
- Develop, review and sign off Interface Agreement document with other interfacing applications stakeholders
- Document and communicate mitigation methods, temporary fixes, and procedures to production issues
- Identify and communicate opportunities for transaction flow and/or transaction flow through improvements
- Follow-up with Dev and ST teams for Release activities
- Gather requirements for necessary tool for monitoring, Provide SME in configuration/deployment issues, Support interfacing teams in troubleshooting, Interface with sustainment t team
- Provide support during internal and external audits
- Monitoring blocking locks in Balance Manager and ensuring higher interface latency.
- Provide input into the ongoing development of the Business Change
- Coach and mentor Business Design Analysts on the skills and capabilities required by high performing change professionals
- Manage and provide objective feedback on Business Design Analysts during each project assignment
- Influencing / networking developing internal and external business relationships and using own knowledge, skills and experience to influence others opinions and actions
- Provide design expertise to the business change projects that the Business Design Analyst is assigned