- More than 20 years of experience in leading the project, Azure Cloud, Big Data, Amazon Redshift/PostgreSQL Columnar Database designing, SQL Server Databases, data/application architecting, data modeling, analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance of Enterprise application systems and Data - warehouse systems.
- Highly experienced in data governance, project management, architectural frameworks, best practice design methods, differing RDBMS, OLTP design, OLAP design, Object Oriented, etc. of very large applications scaling to tens of terra bytes.
- Trained in SAP HANA Database Administration and Migration, SAP BW, SAP BOBJ4.1 and SAP Data Services 4.2
- Highly experienced in the administration of RDBMS databases networks, operating systems. Proficient in the following areas of RDBMS Oracle, System/database administration in MSSQL Server 2016-7.0 and Windows 2003/2000/NT and Fail-Over Cluster Environment and Teradata.
- As a part of OLAP Team extensively involved in data warehouse architecting, analyzing large volumes of data effectively with Analysis Services, Cube Architecting and BI designing, data analysis, querying OLAP data using MDX, Managing Analysis Services servers, metric reports and dashboards using Report Portals, Performance Point / SharePoint, Business Objects Webi Clients and Excel Service.
- Rich exposure in designing Business Object OLAP Universes and Webi Client Reports.
- Extensive experience in application and performance tuning, distributed computing and handling large volume of ETL Applications (DTS/SSIS Packages).
- Rich exposure/development to (Anaconda) Python 3, PowerShell scripting, C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, Visual studio .Net, .Net Report Portal and Geo Map Service
- Development experience using T-SQL, PL/SQL, and PowerBuilder Programming.
- Executed Master Data Management projects, consolidating inconsistent metrics definitions, formulas, and dimensions data such as customers, products, product types, categories and hierarchies of many decentralized systems by removing duplicates, standardizing data, incorporating rules to eliminate incorrect data from entering the system in order to create an authoritative source of master data.
- As part of Data governance task ensured the organization evolving data in disciplined control by implementing data quality procedures, data management (ownership), data policies, business process management, and data handling risk management.
- Installation, configuration, conversions/migrations/upgrades, data architecting, data modeling, database design (both physical and logical), database replication, performance tuning, backup and recovery, user and security administration, maintenance, and support.
- Accomplished in providing training and support to both users and developers
- Extensive experience in developing and customizing of SCADA interface, ERP/TMS Solarc RightAngle IV
- Rich experience in TMW Suites, its data model and routing optimizations software (PC Miler).
- Experienced in developing the Auditing and Security Management Systems having the role and group management exclusively for the Application Programs
- Process-oriented thinker with aptitude for analyzing potential issues and implementing solutions.
- Skilled at handling complex projects, customer expectations, and rapidly evolving requirements
- Adept at learning new skills and adapting to new situations in the ever-changing world of technology
- Installation, Administration, Maintenance and Data Migration of SQL Server Instances.
- Setup Test, Dev, Staging and Production Environments.
- Create Users and assign permissions based on the level of database access the user would need.
- Create Linked Servers to SQL Servers and other databases such as Access, Informix etc.
- Design database Backup and Restoration Strategy
- Once created the database Backups, monitor those backups are being performed regularly.
- From time to time recover the databases to a specific point of time, as per the requests.
- Setup High-Availability as part Disaster Recovery Strategy for the Databases.
- Troubleshoot various problems that arise in a day-to-day work and fix the issues.
- Monitoring and Performance tuning; Physical Server Level, Database level and query tuning.
- Documenting major changes to the SQL Servers.
- Apply Service Packs.
Sr. Data warehouse Developer
- Managing client specific requirements and system enhancement
- Implementation of Industry standards.
- Ensuring data governance, capacity planning, and overall management of data entities consists of the policies, processes, controls, and audit functions of industry standards
- Manage and safeguard these critical corporate data assets.
- Complete safekeeping of the related domains of data availability, usability, integrity and security
- Leading a team of DBA and developers located across multiple locations at various part of globe.
- Draw data architectural framework for the enterprise reporting system that integrates 3rd party vendor systems.
- Directing and providing solution for Performance issues, Concurrency issues, replication and SSIS.
Sr DBA/ Data Warehouse Sr. Business Intelligence Consultant
- Improved performance of Business Intelligence reports that provides better insight of business performance
- Facilitate more ad hoc analysis of data and overall better utilization of the system.
- Resource intensive analytical analysis
- On time delivery of metrics, results in faster awareness of key process indicators allowing the business to make early decisions.