- 22 years of experience with Oracle, including PL/SQL and Apex development since 2.0 to 19.2.
- Performance tuning of large databases up to 15000 users and up to 10Tb in size.
- Created and lectured “DBA’s tips and tricks: Oracle Performance Tuning for developers” course used by teams in large - scaled projects.
- Performance tuning of the largest News Web-server on Oracle in Russia.
Oracle DBA for Oracle 18c, 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i RAC, 8i, 7: troubleshooting, performance tuning, installation, Multitenant architecture, Data Guard, backup, recovery
Web-Servers (installing and configuring): Tomcat with Oracle REST Data Services (ORDS, Apex Listener), Nginx as a reverse proxy, Apache with mod plsql, Oracle Embedded PL/SQL Gateway.
Server operating systems for Oracle: CentOS/RedHat Linux 7, 6 etc., Ubuntu, AIX, Windows.
Internet: HTTP protocol, CGI, W3C standards, HTTPS, SSL, TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP, Email.
Accessibility screen readers: JAWS Certified User, VoiceOver, Narrator, TalkBack.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
Oracle Apex Developer
- Developing new features for an application on Oracle Apex.
- PL/SQL performance tuning.
- Performance tuning for slow Apex pages. For example, the page generation time of one of the tuned pages was decreased from 2 minutes to 2 seconds.
- Fixed issue with CSV export for users in Europe with different regional settings.
- Solved International character sets issue.
Oracle Apex Developer, Oracle DBA
- Oracle Apex installation, patching and migration from Apex 2.0 to 3.2, to 4.2, to 19.1.
- Expertise for migration from Oracle Forms and Reports to Oracle Application Express (Apex).
- Training Oracle Forms developers for Apex technologies at the beginning of the migration to Apex.
- Provide quick answers on “How to” questions around Apex and Internet technologies.
- Oracle Performance tuning for many clients. Largest optimized database is Oracle 11g RAC, 10Tb, up to 1700 users. Also tuning on projects in banks across Russia.
- Migration Oracle 10g to 11g, to 12c and to 18c multitenant. Migration data from MS SQL to Oracle.
- Linux CentOS installation for Oracle databases and Apex, including web servers.
- Perl script development for log parsing, replacement for APEX MAIL to send 500.000 emails/mo.
Senior Oracle Applications DBA
- Oracle Applications (OEBS 11i) performance tuning. The largest tuned database Oracle 9i had about 2000 concurrent sessions and up to 15000 users.
- Prepared my own “Performance tuning in our project” course and lectured it to 50+ highly qualified project’s Oracle developers.
- Oracle Applications patch installation on database tier and middle tier.
- Migration of Oracle database 9i from 32bit to 64-bit platform.
- Providing DBA’s code review for all OEBS customizations before installing them to TEST and PROD.
- Established standards for formalization of OEBS customizations. Automation of patching procedures by creating company’s installer according to the standards. Using Perl and PL/SQL.
- Participation in load testing projects as an Oracle performance consultant.