- Looking for opportunities to utilize my expertise in Maximum Availability Architecture System Design and Implementation, Data Security, Data Protection in Oracle Exadata, RAC, AWS cloud enrivonments
- Oracle Exadata Machine/ Oracle Exadata Cloud Machine
- Oracle 19c, 18c, 12c, 11gR2, RAC
- Oracle WebLogic 13c
- Oracle Cloud Control 13c
- MS SQL Server 2012, 2016
- PostgreSQL in AWS
- Linux 5.x, 6.x, 7.x
- PeopleSoft HR&Palyroll
- SAP ECC 6.0 w/ EhP5
- Openlink Energy Trading
- Landmark Openwell
- Smart Plant Material Suite
- HP Data Protector
- Veritas NetBackup
- IBM Tivoli Data Protection
- P2ES Tobin Land MGMT
- Landmark Tow Drilling MGMT
- Primavera PPM
- Sungard GetPaid
Sr. Database Administrator
- AWS migration initiative - Moving home grown Oracle application to PostgreSQL database in AWS
- Upgraded PeopleSoft App database to 9.2 and provided technical assistant on application serve setup and configuration.
- Managed near real time data replication from US to Europe and Asia; performing configuration, trouble-shooting and performance tuning.
- Leading on Oracle Exadata Cloud Machine implementation, data encryption and data protection
- Administer Oracle 19c, 18c, 12c, 11gR2, 10gR2 databases and Oracle WebLogic Servers
- Upgraded unsupported Oracle databases from 10g/11g to 12c, and 12c to 18c
- Implemented database Disaster Recover solution with Data Guard and self-developed Unix scripts
- Fully automated Daily or On Demand database refreshing processes with self-developed Unix scripts
- Perform quarterly Oracle database patching and produce quarterly SOX audit report
- Providing daily operation supports on RMAN database backup, database performance tuning, and major applications
Database Administrator Staff
- Providing Technical leadership on Oracle database 11gR2 and SAP ECC 6.0 w/ EhP5 migration.
- Oracle Exadata Machine evaluation and initial implementation for Mission Critical Applications Company wide.
- Support Openlink Financials Energy Trading and Risk Management software; Landmark Openwell, TOW, Aries productions operation software; P2ES Tobin Enterprise Land MGMT software.
- Install, configure, fine tune Oracle Standby databases.
- Providing daily operation supports on RMAN database backup, performance tuning, and data refresh.
Contract Lead Oracle DBA/Consultant
- Oracle Golden Gate installation, configuration, and performance tuning.
- Providing Technical leadership on Design and Implementation of Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture Environments with Oracle 11gR2 RAC on both Primary and Standby databases for online E-Ticketing data solutions
- Install, Configure, and administer Oracle Grid Infrastructure 11gR2 and RAC databases on 3 Nodes Primary and 2 nodes Standby environments
- Regularly make recommendations to management for best practice and standardization on database management in future depolyment
- Optimize the Oracle AQ performance in RAC environments
- Migrated Single instance Oracle 10gR2 databases to 11gR2 RAC environment
- Providing daily operation supports on RMAN database backup, database performance tuning, and development databases refreshing
Contract Lead Oracle DBA/Consultant
- Provided technical leadership on day-to-day support and maintenance; delegated work to enterprise DBA team (HP ServiceDesk Tools); coordinated the changes between DBA, UNIX, SAN, Network and End-User groups;
- Regularly make recommendations to management for best practice on database management in future depolyment.
- Moving Oracle databases From Europe to US; reducing cost and providing better system support and performance
- Install, Configure, and administer Oracle Grid Infrastructure 11gR2 and RAC databases on OEL environments
- Upgrade Oracle DataGuard database from 10gR2 to 11gR2 on ASM
- Migrated Oracle 10g/9i databases to 11g R2 with ASM and FRA integration
- Managing Oracle Data Guard databases through DGMGRL and SQLPLUS, Database Patching, Job Scheduling, Performance tuning, and refreshing development databases
- Oracle Business Intelligence Application support include App. Server, database, and End users’ requests
- Working with external auditor to fix internal system and security weakness to meet regulatory requirements
- Conducted regular meetings and DBA team gatherings to discuss best practices, standards and working as a team to deliver those standards.