- 20+ years of experience in Database application's analysis, design and developing, using variety of technologies in waterfall and Agile methodologies with full lifecycle development on various platforms. Robust database development skills as well as analytical, requirements gathering, data modeling and Migration skills. Logical / physical database design, creating different database objects and Administration activities.
- Versed in data analysis, ETL and data warehousing. Production support. Working well with business, System, Quality Analysts and End users to help them get their work done faster with increased accuracy.
- 15 Years solid experience in writing Pl/Sql coding for Packages, Procedures, Functions and Triggers for OLTP, OLAP and DSS database applications, XML applications, API interfaces, data migration and testing applications.
- Strong experience in Data warehousing concepts, Dimensional modeling and design, data staging design and development, applying Star Schema and Snowflakes Schema methodologies and building multidimensional cubes. Extensive work in ETL process and development of data extractions from different sources, data transformation, mapping, cleansing and loading.
- Extensively worked on multi - dimensional Collections, Materialized views, Partitioned tables/Indexes, Bulk Operations and Pipelined functions, Data Encryption and LOBs.
- Extensive experience in performance analysis and troubleshooting, optimization of database applications using variety of tools.
- Analyzing security issues, assessing, assuring and protecting enterprise software and applications from security vulnerabilities like SQL injection, buffer overflows and Sensitive data exposure etc.
- Subject matter expert in relational database modeling, data mapping, flowcharts and Logical/Physical design with necessary relationships and enforcing integrity rules and constraints.
- Very Good experience in database replication setup and troubleshooting.
- Professional experience in areas of analysis, business specifications and programming in: Billing, Merchandising and Supply Chain Systems, Accounting/ Finance, Medical, HR, CRM, Inventory Control System, Telemarketing, and SCADA.
- Good initiative, teamwork and skills to understanding new business applications.
RDBMS: Oracle 19c/12c/11g, Teradata, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
Languages: PL/SQL/SqlPlus, C/C++, T-SQL, unix shell, Python 3.7.
DB Utilities: SQL Loader, External/Partition Tables, Wallet, Sql Trace/TKPROF, AWR/ASH.
Frontend: D2K, VB, SSRS, Cognos report net, Erwin, TOAD/SQL Developer.
ETL/DWTools: Golden Gate, SSIS, SSAS, Informatica PP.
Web Tools: HTML, xml, Json, Java/JDK, REST api, c# and ASP.net.
Other Tools: AUTOSYS, MS Office, JIRA 5.2 and subversion, GitHub, HP Fortify.
Automation Tools: Jenkins, Udeploy, TrackIt.
OS: UNIX /Linux and MS Dos/Windows 10.
Confidential, SFO, CA
Senior Oracle Developer/Analyst
- Responsible for data analysis, identifying and mapping tables and columns for ETL process.
- Responsible for design data warehouse, metadata sets and creating reports for end Users.
- Responsible for writing Pl/Sql coding, testing though REST APIs and tuning.
- Developing and maintaining ER diagrams, mapping diagrams and flowcharts for data marts.
- Discuss with line of business team, business analyst and understanding requirements.
- Preparing Technical design Documents and templates for dev team and test cases for BA validations.
- Writing ad-hoc queries for generate complex reports.
- Coordinating with QA team for various testing processes.
Environment: Oracle 19c/12c/Teradata, Pl/SQL, Erwin, Git, UNIX, informatica, Fortify.
Oracle PL/SQL Developer/Analyst
- Analysis and understanding business logic for each process, identifying source and target mapping and design and develop complex queries from plsql code for implementation in back end JAVA code.
- Developing backend API interfaces for other x-card and gift card applications.
- Design and develop adhoc queries for generate reports for business partners.
- Design and develop automation jobs for executive ad-hoc reports.
- Migration auto sys jobs from database servers to apps servers.
- Unit testing, code deployment and technical documents preparation.
- Production support and fixing issues.
Environment: Oracle 12g, Oracle Netsuite Financial, PLSql, Unix, Github & auto sys.
Confidential, SFO, CA
Senior Oracle PL/SQL Engineer/Lead
- Responsible for analysis, design and development various database objects. written extensively PL/SQL coding for complex processes, backend API interfaces for data sharing with Salesforce's applications.
- Application's Data analysis, identifying data sets required for DSS systems, defining mapping, setting cleansing, transportation and loading data.
- Creating and adding various Meta data for control batch process.
- Tuning and optimizing code using standard Oracle tuning tools.
- Implementing various database security methods like wallet, TDE, OS authentication, Roles and Privileges to protect and restrict the use of various database resources.
- Fixing issues identified during QA process and in production.
- Support, Testing rand Validation for database migration from 11g to 12c Exadata.
- Data modeling and creating E-R diagrams using ERWin.
- Technical design Document preparation and code management using subversion.
- Design and develop External Data loading processes for different source systems.
- Responsible for design and developing jobs automation.
- Support for code deployment into QA, UAT, Prod Fix, Training and Production env.
- Oracle Edition-based redefinition implementation for multiple versions of Pl/Sql objects.
- Worked with BA teams for understanding functional design and technical design preparation.
- Worked with QA resources in functional testing.
- Worked with DBA/SA for database and server setup and configuration issues.
- Code management with Subversion/GitHub.
Environment: Oracle 11g/12cExadata, PL/SQL, ERWin 9.7, Golden Gate, SQL*Loader, Perl /shell Scripts, c#, ASP.net, Auto Sys, Informatica , JIRA and Subverion /GitHub.