- I am a 7 years Oracle database administrator (with additional 5 years in accounting) with hands - on experience in daily administration of production Oracle1 10g, 11g, 12c databases, backup and recovery using Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN), database migration and refresh using Oracle Data Pump, Oracle database replication using Oracle Golden Gate and Data Guard.
- I was also responsible for patching and upgrades, database troubleshooting, supporting development efforts with deployment to production and managed database schemas, roles, users and objects.
- In addition, I am also a very good team player, self-motivated person, dedicated in any work environment and excellent in documentation. documentation.
- DATABASE ADMINISTRATION
- Bash Shell Scripting,
- Rman, SQL
- Performance tuning
- Unix, Linux
- Upgrade, Patching and Migration
- Data guard
- Backup and recovery
- Migration, Datapump
- Golden gate
- Oracle 10G, 11G, 12c
- Shell scripting, DBMS scheduler
Confidential - Tysons corner, VA
- Excellent experience in Installation, configuration, Maintenance of Oracle 12C, 11g, 10g on Operating Systems Linux platforms.
- Migrated and upgraded single instance database to multiple instance databases using data pump and Migrated databases from Non-ASM file system to ASM file system using RMAN.
- Used RMAN for incremental and cumulative backup/restore, setup, configuration and maintenance of standby databases (Oracle Data Guard) to ensure disaster recovery, high availability and data protection.
- Installed, configured, monitored and troubleshooted lags or process abending in Oracle 11g/12c Golden Gate for non RAC databases to ensure real time replication of data.
- Installed Veridata to compare data between source and target and which are replicated using Golden gate.
- Used Golden Gate in combination with Active Data Guard to achieve maximum availability and the Highest Fault tolerant database system.
- Implemented Data Guard with high availability and performance configurations and participated in Data Guard Fail over tests.
- Configured and used Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c (OEM 12c) to monitor oracle databases running on multiple servers.
- Generate and review AWR/ASH reports, trace queries & transactions and utilize OEM (SQL Tuning Advisor) during performance optimization tasks.
- Verify successful database backup by backing up databases on a regular basis, check for database backups and validate that they have been successfully created and saved in a secure location.
- Maintaining and analyzing all scheduled job, responsible of performance tuning of the databases.
- Check the connectivity of each Server on the network, and make sure all database instances are up and online.
Confidential - Beltsville, MD
- Maintained general ledger including the preparation of journal entries and monthly accounting closes.
- Performed monthly account analysis and account reconciliations.
- Prepared monthly, quarterly and annual segment financial statements.
- Interfaced with Internal and External Auditors including preparing schedules, providing explanation of supporting materials and procedures, and preparing any other data as required.
- Some Sarbanes Oxley compliance including the gathering/maintenance of required documentation
- Participated in and provides other support, reports and analyses as requested.
- Supervised the billing process and made sure that all the necessary elements were correctly reflected in the invoices.
Confidential - Gaithersburg, MD
- Prepared monthly and quarterly schedules related to general ledger reconciliation.
- Participated in month end close process and ensure all necessary adjusting and recurring journal entries are completed in timely manner.
- Prepared and ensure all documentation for G/L entries meets company policy and SOX compliance and is properly maintained.
- Identified potential revenue recognition issues and adequately document positions on revenue through revenue recognition checklist.
- Prepared detailed analysis of revenue transactions to ensure compliance with software revenue recognition criteria.
- Assisted with the development of new revenue recognition processes to account for complex multiple element arrangements.
- Created and update Open Item Lead sheets to document all software, professional services or hardware orders where revenue recognition criteria were not satisfied and revenue was deferred.
- Provided timely and complete revenue transaction deal analysis and conclusion for each signed license arrangement under your review..
- Assist with internal and external audit work, including coordinating the affiliate accounting request list with auditors.