- An Assertive professional with Seven year of IT experience handling all phases of SDLC like analysis, design, development, implementation and deployment of large software products in both Client/Server and Web Server Environment.
- Experience in Design, Development, and Enhancement and Maintaining applications in Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c using SQL, PL/ SQL.
- Business Intelligence experience using OBIEE 12c, BI APPS, BI Publisher, Informatica & ODI 11g.
- Experience in Design, Development, Analysis, Implementation, Administration, Maintenance and Support of OBIEE.
- Developed Hierarchies, Levels, and implemented Business Logic by creating level based measures in OBIEE business model & mapping layer.
- Expertise in Database Design, Development, and Enhancement and Maintaining using Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i, Web deployment, PL/ SQL Forms 10g/9i, Oracle SQL Loader in Windows and UNIX environments. Strong knowledge in Oracle Architecture, Data Dictionary and DBMS Packages.
- Proficient in PLSQL programming, designed and developed Stored procedures, Functions, Triggers, and Packages to provide database access and manipulation functionality .
- Trained End Users and Pilot Users about OBIEE Tools.
- Good Working Knowledge in creating KPI’s and Scorecards in OBIEE 18.104.22.168/.5/.6.
- Strong knowledge of OBIEE as a Business Intelligence tool and Data Extraction using Informatica as ETL tool.
- Experience in Data Warehousing Concepts like Star Schema, Snowflake Schema Methodologies
- Informatica experience with Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, and Repository Manager Etc
- Experience with Informatica Designer Components - Source Analyzer, Transformation Developer, Mapplet and Mapping Designer and in developing Workflows, Worklets, sessions and tasks to effectively manage the Load. Also create and control workflows, tasks and sessions
- Actively involved setting up OBIEE and BI Publisher across multiple server locations.
- Integrated the BI Publisher with Oracle EBS, BI Answers, Reports, and Dashboards, to generate standardized reports.
- Experience in Scheduling and monitoring Informatica sessions for automation of loads in DAC
- Designing and Deployment of Reports for the End-User requests using OBIEE
- Identified and debugged errors in RPD before deploying and moved RPD from DEV to QA and QA to Production.
- Worked on the BI Publisher Reports, created Data Models, Data sets and Parameter
- Experience in gathering functional, non-functional and operational requirements for system, user interface specifications, use cases, collaboration cases, reports, requirements traceability matrix, data conversion and interface control documents
- Develop requirements specifications in various formats such as process models, flowcharts, use cases and detailed requirements statements
- Strong knowledge of Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, and Reporting
Databases: OBIEE 11g Summary Advisor Tool, Times ten Database, Oracle 8i/9i/10/11g/12c, MySQL Server 2005/2008, DB2/UDB, SAP Tables and MS Access
Oracle Tools: OBIEE 10.x, 11.x,22.214.171.124, SQL *Plus SQL developer, PL/SQL Developer, TOAD, SQL*Loader, Developer 2000 (REPORTS)
ETL Tools: SSIS-SQL Server Integration Services, SSRS, Tableau
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Shell Scripts, SAS, C/C++/C#, Perl, XML, HTML, VB.NET
Operating System: Windows 2000/2002/2003/ XP Vista 7/Windows XP, UNIX, Linux, Ubuntu, Centos
Data Analysis: Requirement Analysis, Business Analysis, Data Flow Diagrams, Data Definition table, Business Rules, Data Modeling, Data Warehouse, Systems Integration, Hibernate.
Oracle Developer - OBIEE/PL/SQL
- Development of dashboards using Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (“OBIEE”) in an environment with Oracle databases using best practices for high performance. This includes designing and coding the metrics that appear on high-level Dashboards, graphs, and maps, through the drilldowns to detailed transactional-level reports.
- Code pixel-perfect reports with Business Intelligence (BI) Publisher
- Participate in all phases of the Secure Systems Development Lifecycle (“SSDLC”) to ensure that business requirements are fully understood prior to coding, to ensure that new and changed code meets established security requirements, and to ensure that all code is thoroughly unit and integration tested.
- Worked during the whole life cycle of the project from requirements gathering to deployment.
- Monitored and documented change requests in requirements and ensured modified requirements are met during BI development.
- Developed metadata repository and configured metadata objects in all three layers using Oracle BI Administration tool.
- Build repository by importing the data, defining keys and joins, creating business model, defining complex joins, mapping columns and sources, creating measures, and developing subject areas.
- Developed various Reports, Interactive Dashboards with drill-down capabilities, with various charts and views, and tables using global and local Filters.
- Developed Reports and Dashboards with different Analytics Views including Pivot Table, Chart, Gauges, Column Sector, and View sector with global and local filters using Oracle BI Presentation Services.
- Used OBIEE web catalog to set up groups, access privileges and query privileges.
- Configured schedulers and used iBots to generate and deliver reports based on business requirements.
- Created dimension hierarchies, aggregation criteria and multiple logical sources in the BMM Layer.
- Developed intuitive and user friendly Dashboards by appropriately including guided navigational links, prompts and drilldowns.
- Involved in performance tuning of the dashboards with DBAs and BAs using cache management and aggregate tables.
- Implemented security by creating roles and web groups, and defined Object Level and Data Level Security.
- Developer templates and reports in Oracle BI Publisher in rtf format.
- Created Test Plans, Test cases and performed unit and integration testing.
- Participated in designing, coordination and execution of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with QA, BA and selected business users.
Environment: OBIEE 12c/11g,Oracle 11g, BI Apps 126.96.36.199Oracle 10g, Oracle Enterprise Manager, SQL*Loader, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Siebel analytics, Windows 2000, Autosys, UNIX (Sun Solaris), TOAD, PL/SQL Developer, ODI
- Understand the requirements (both functional and non-functional) by going through the specifications and inputs from Business Analysts.
- Created Various BRD’s for the Users part of Learning Management System, Labor Management System, Parts Operations, Warranty & Claims, Retail & CPO Sales.
- Understand application architecture document and seek inputs from the architecture / design team to understand the overall architecture IN ORDER TO provide deliverables that are in line with architectural requirements.
- Involved in Unit testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and System Testing to verify accuracy and completeness of ETL process.
- Worked closely with Users, Developers and Administrators to resolve ongoing Production Problems by reviewing design changes made to production systems and made corresponding changes to OBIEE Repository.
- Used Time series functions for calculating year ago and month ago assets.
- Modeled Time series logical columns for comparison of company performance in different periods - (Ago, To Date and Period Rolling columns).
- Created Year Over Year Sales Comparison Reports with >10 Union Reports by Passing ‘N’ Number of Presentation Variable’s using Hidden Variable Prompts
- Created Graphs which will be driven dynamically by the Prompts, Each prompt has the capability to Invoke >10 Report’s.
- Worked on Many Complex UNION Reports at different levels of Granularity.
- Worked on Designing & Building the OBIEE Data Model with Multiple Facts & Un Confirmed Dimensions.
- Categorized the Facts, Dimensions and identified the Granularity level in accordance with the need of end user before implementing the Multi-Level Based Hierarchies.
- Created Dashboards using the WSL Security for the Dealers by restricting them to view only the Respective Information
- Involved in Performance Tuning of reports by identifying the indexes required on the backend tables and from the data available in the Cache.
- Extensively worked on BIAPPS Sales Orders, Sales Invoice, Supply Chain, Procurement, Purchase receipts Subject Areas
- Debugged & modified some of the existing reports and dashboards, and fixed some of the issues related to performance, data quality etc., during production support.
- Used the ODI Designer to develop processes for extracting, cleansing, transforming, integrating, and loading data into data warehouse database.
- Worked extensively with ODI Designer, operator and metadata Navigator
- Extensively used ODI Designer for importing tables from database, reverse engineering, to develop projects, and release scenarios.
- Used Knowledge Modules (KM) and customized them if required to load and transform the data from different data sources.
- Configuring the physical and logical architecture schemas using Topology Manager.
- Developed and managed the physical and logical models and performed reverse engineering.
- Designed and developed ODI interfaces using Designer and imported knowledge modules (LKM, IKM, CKM, etc) to load and transform the data from various data sources.
Environment: OBIEE 188.8.131.52, BIAPPS 11g, ODI 11g, OBIEE 12c/11g, ODI 11g, SQL Developer, PL/SQL, Win 7, UNIX, BI Publisher, TOAD, SQL Developer, RPD, Siebel Analytics, WATER Fall, Power shift, ETL, Power Mart, Tableau, Smart Draw, Snow Flake, HTML, Unix, Linux.