- Experience covers a wide range of responsibilities in Oracle EBS Apps 11i/R12 and as a Database administrator have done individual contribution and as a Project Manager. Have worked on the private cloud Support and on the remote database support.
- Oracle EBS Application Administration with 16 yrs expertise in designing, installing, upgrading, patching and maintenance 12.2.x/12.1.x/11.5.x in Unix/Linux & Sun Solaris environments. Professional skills include Ad Utilities, RAC, WebLogic/Fusion Middleware, Cloning, Backup and performance tuning, user management, Printer configuration, Demantra (VCP), Workflow Administration
- As an Oracle EBS Applications DBA (11i & R12.x) has involved in the implementation of business applications includes not limited to Installation, Customization, Interfacing, System Administration, Cloning, Patching, Load Balancer Configuration, Parallel Concurrent Processing (PCP), Oracle Application Tablespace Management, SSL, Printers Installation, AOL activities, OAM, Oracle Workflow, Notification Mailer, Application upgrades, Troubleshooting and Production Support.
- Worked and has supported the Oracle EBS and Core Database on the Private and Public Cloud (Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Oracle Cloud infrastructure(OCI) ).
- As Oracle Fusion Middleware support involved in Installation and support the Apex Application, SOA and Hyperion application.
- As an Oracle DBA (19c, 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i), has involved in the Installation, Performance Tuning, Backup and Recovery using the RMAN, RDBMS Patching, Oracle Security, Database Upgrade (188.8.131.52 to 9i, 10g to 11g) and CRS Upgrade.
- Have Installed OEM 12c and has configured the Oracle EBS Plugin for monitoring purpose. Have Created and Monitored SR to resolve the issues/bugs with the Oracle Support by smooth coordination.
- Have Experienced with the migration and have supported the R12.1.3 into RAC instance.
- Installation of Oracle EBS Apps 11i & R12 (single/multi node) on Unix Environments.
- Implementation of two nodes Oracle RAC on Sun Solaris with OCFS.
- Experience in Implementing High availability oracle applications R12 using PCP (Parallel concurrent Processing), 11g RAC and Data guard.
- Hands on experience in situations where on - call 24 x 7 support for mission critical databases and Production support required.
- Knowledge in Oracle EBS Application Upgrade from 11.5.10 to R12.2 and enabling the online patching.
- Extensive experience in Managing, Coordinating & Working with teams and Senior Management.
- Skilled in problem solving, customer communications and co-ordination.
- Strengths includes Self-Starter, Strong Teamwork, Strong Consulting, Excellent interpersonal and Communication skills, ability to provide solutions from a functional and technical perspective to meet deadlines.
Oracle EBS Application DBA
- Expertise in the multi customer support with critical production issues for 24/7 shift support
- Lead the Shift and managed the critical customers activity
- Worked on both Support and Maintenance projects for our customers.
- Experienced on Configure and Support SOA integration with the Oracle EBS Application.
- Expertise in supporting the Oracle EBS application 184.108.40.206 to 12.2.9 with RAC/Single Database support from 10g to 12c.
- Configured various kind of backup includes physical/logical backup with hot/cold backup - RMAN, File system copy,
- Monitoring and provided tuning recommendation of various on EBS applications database environments
- Worked with developer to Deploy the SOA integration for Oracle EBS Application
- Configured and Supported the SOA with the BPEL
- Performed release upgrades validation checks, corrections, production migration support for various EBS customers.
- Experience in the Oracle EBS Application upgrade from R12.1.3 to R12.2.5.
- Performed the Oracle EBS Application and Database upgrade from 220.127.116.11 to R12.2 .4.
- Configure the Oracle Access Manager (OAM)/ Oracle Internet Directory (OID) for Oracle EBS with Oracle Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Performed the User maintenance, Responsibility assigned, Printer Setup and SOX Audit.
- Migrated the AOL and customs object to the Oracle EBS Application and Demantra.
- Performed the Oracle EBS cloning using RMAN/ad rapid clone
- Applied patches on EBS/Fusion/Database CPU/PSU critical patch, one-off patch, roll up patches and grid patches
- Troubleshoot the performance issues and production P1 critical issue
- Applied the CPU/PSU critical patch, one-off patch, roll up patches
- Experienced in the User role management, Workflow setup management, alert management.
- Experienced on the Various OS platform - Oracle/Redhat Linux & IBM AIX
- Experience on the Various Database support 12c, 11i and 10g
- Experienced on the various tool - SQLcl, SQL Developer, Toad, putty and EM (Enterprise manager), Servicenow (Ticketing system).
Oracle Application DBA
- Client Name - Confidential & Trust (ICS/DMS Division).
- Installed and implemented the R12.2 application with multi node and RAC database.
- Installed, upgraded and implemented the R12.1.3 with multi node and RAC database.
- Oracle EBS Upgrade from 11.5.9 to 18.104.22.168.
- Built the new Instance using the AD Utilities and Migrated the Single R12 instance to RAC Instance.
- Cloned - Rapid Clone, export/import, RMAN.
- Implemented the Oracle Application Tablespace Management, SSL, Shared Application Tier, and Parallel Concurrent Processing (PCP).
- Maintains and provides infrastructure improvements to existing database applications and migrate the EBS Database and application into the new server after the h/w lifetime
- Patched - CPU, Bug Fixing, Patch sets & Family packs using the AD utilities and OPatch.
- Application Upgrade from 22.214.171.124 to R12.1.3.
- Upgrade the CRS from 11gR2 to 11gR3.
- Database Upgrades from 9i to 10g & 10g to 11g as per the support policies.
- Tech Stack Upgrade - Developer 6i patch set 19, Jinit/JRE 7, JDK 6.
- Responsible for building the DEV/UA/PROD Environments.
- Worked on the cut-over technologies like DMZ setup with advance topology for External Supplier.
- Ensured the availability & uptime of all the DEV/UAT/PROD database.
- Supported the onsite/offshore DBA support model.
- Supported the 24/7 Weekend Supports on rotation basis.
- Closely interacted with the client & Oracle Support to resolve the issues.
- Client Name - Mitsubishi Electric (National Division).
- Supported the 11i.5.10.2 RAC Instance and Oracle 9iAS.
- Data Migration as per the Applications need.
- Ensured the availability & uptime of all DEV/UAT/PROD database.
- Worked for Various clients like GE Equity, RCM, Black & Veatch, Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals, CEC (UK) and Wellchoice Inc.
- Installed the 11i (11.5.9 & 126.96.36.199) using the rapid installer - Single and Multi-Node Installation.
- Installed and configured the 9i AS and Oracle Portal.
- Developed the tools for the automation, maintenance, monitoring and for the notification of the alert for the database server.
- Created the custom Top and registered in the application.
- Cloned the development using the Production Backup on the demand basis.
- Supported the DEV/UA & PROD instance.
- Oracle Database Upgrade 8i (8.1.7) to 9i instance.
- Provided the Support for 11.5.3, 188.8.131.52, Oracle RAC Database.
- Worked on the 24 X 7 Offshore support Model.
- Oracle SQL/PLSQL Developer for export garland company and generated the report using the Crystal report.