- Over 28+ years of experience in Information Technology including 23 years Oracle EBS (10.6 to R12.2.8) Implementations of commercial and Department of Defense (DOD).
- Strong Federal Financials experience in the Federal Administrator (FV), Budget to Report (B2R), Order to Cash (O2C) and Procure to Pay (P2P) application areas.
- Conversant with Oracle AIM and AIM guidelines including BR100 documents RD20, MD50, MD70, and TE20.
- Performed in a variety of leadership roles including project management, functional Lead/technical lead in various implementations.
- Extensive experience leading off - shore development teams from US meeting aggressive cost and schedule challenges.
- Excellent knowledge/work experience of end-to-end process of DAI (Defense Agencies Initiate) which includes TFS, TBO, TFS in P2P, IAA and MIPRs and collections process in O2C, Projects & Tasks and Baseline Budgets in CA and Budget Formulation in B2R.
- Excellent knowledge/work experience external systems like DTS/PCS process through AXOL, AXOL-Plus, Supplier Invoice Process through irrupt (WAWF), TFS payments USD/FC through TDD, TBO Clearing Payments/Collection through DCAS/MOCAS, and TBO Pre-Val though DCAS. DDRS and 1002 Reports in B2R.
- Extensive knowledge in USSGL, SLOA, TAS/LIMIT and SFIS compliance.
- Extensive knowledge in OBIEE Noetix View in each process area.
Oracle Modules: Federal Administrator, General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Cost Accounting. Projects (Billing/Costing), Assets, Advanced Collections, Loans, Grants, HTB, Order Management, Shipping, Inventory and UMX
Oracle Tools: SQL, and OBIEE
Other Tools: TOAD, ADI/Web ADI, Data Loader and Kintana.
Methodologies: Oracle AIM, Ascendant, R2i, and Fast-forward.
Management Tools: MS Projects, MS PowerPoint, and Excel.
Sr. Oracle Functional Consultant
- Worked with the client to re-engineer Asset Category, Asset Key and Asset Location flex fields in Oracle Fixed Assets.
- Worked on a bolt on solution for performing FA physical inventory and Asset transfer using a single handheld device that also renders Oracle Mobile Supply Chain (MSCA).
- Liaising with system integrator and the end users for identifying functional requirements and evaluate solution options.
- Participate in solution design walkthroughs and ensure key specifications are met.
- Evaluate third party applications and bolt on to integrate with Oracle E-business in lieu of RICE solutions.
- Developed an Ad-hoc reporting strategy for the Authority using OBIEE tools.
- Review functional design specifications for the RICE elements created by the system integrator and provide feedback as part of PMO.
- Participate in CRP and support the client in understanding the solution and identify potential issues.
- Creating AS IS business process flow to FAD, Formal Reprogramming and Below Threshold for Army (TI21), Navy (TI17), Air force (TI57) and Defense Wide (TI97) agencies.
- Conducting requirements gathering sessions with MILCON, MILPERS, PROCUREMENT, O&M and RDT&E SMEs.
- Good understanding of creating of FAD, SF132, SF133, 1415, 1416 process.
- Good understanding of PRCP, CIS, PBAS, AFM, PBIS and MAX Systems.
- Good understanding of OMB, P&FC, OUSD©, DFAS operations.
- Excellent knowledge of creating budget structure (Appropriation, Apportionment, Allocation, Allotment and Allowance), rollups and reporting.
- Excellent knowledge of end to end budget execution (Appropriation, Commitment, Obligation, Accrue, and Payment.
- Excellent knowledge reprogramming actions (Prior Approval, Internal Programming, Notification Letters, Below Threshold, Letter of Transfer and Transfer Account).
Confidential, Westport, CT.
Functional Lead Consultant
- Finalizing the best solution between the Terex s Third party Logistics system.
- Gathering Business Requirements and developing BR30 documents.
- Configured new Sales Order types and tested.
- Redesigned the Credit Hold, Export Compliance and Denied Party process.
- Developed the To-be and As-Is process flows and documents.
- Developed the Custom Extension Design documents (MD50) for Customers, Items, Supersession, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders Outbound, Put away, Pick Release, and Ship Confirm Inbounds.
- Developed Testing documents (TE20, TE40).
Confidential, Davidson, NC
Senior Functional Lead
- Involved in complete life cycle of Oberhausen implementation.
- Conducted the Challenge work shop to business users.
- Gathered the business requirements and delivered BR30 document.
- Developed High level process flow documents (BR70).
- Developed Configuration Documents (BR100) and Configured the Order Management, Inventory and Pricing in various instances.
- Configured Applications and conducted the next round of CRP.
- Performed the GAP analysis and prepared the list of new extensions.
- Involved in Project Planning and estimations activities.
- Prepared and reviewed the Functional Design Documents (MD50) with Project Team. Reviewed the Technical Design Documents (MD70).
- Developed the Testing Documents (TE20).
- Prepared the User Training documents.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Senior Functional Lead Consultant
- Involved in life cycle of Implementing Federal Financials.
- Implemented Oracle Advanced Collections Module.
- Implemented Oracle Loans Module.
- Developed Numerous FSG Reports
- Provided custom AR/AP Netting solution.
- Involved in re-designing the TROR/DCIA, 1099 and Month-End/Quarterly/Year-End Reports.
- Involved in consolidating the Vendors into centralized(NPI) vendor process
- Led the Oracle Application Upgrade (11.5.9 to 18.104.22.168) Team.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Senior Functional Consultant
- Performed the Business requirements from various instances of GL, AP and AR.
- Conducted design walk thoughts with Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pac Business owners.
- Prepared the configuration documents and configured the new solution (new values like Consolidated COA, Suppliers, Customers and Banks) in target instance.
- Prepared the Functional Conversion documents (MD50) for GL Journals/Balances, Suppliers and Customers.
- Performed the reconciliation procedures in various instances.
- Prepared User Procedures and Training documents.
Confidential, CARY, NC
Senior Oracle Consultant
- Involved in complete life cycle of this implementation
- Developed Business Solution documents.
- Provided high-level Solution Design Solutions to the complex customizations in Oracle Applications 11i Implementation, which includes Order Management, Accounts Receivables, Inventory, General Ledger, Accounts Payables and Oracle Advanced Benefits.
- Performed the Business requirements
- Configured the Order Management and AR Modules.
- Performed the CRP sessions of Sales Order, RMA, Direct Ship and Credit Process.
- Prepared the AS-IS and TO-BE process flows and documents.
- Involved in complete life cycle of Implementing Federal Oracle Applications.
- Developed Extension Design Documents (MD50) from GL Journals, Customers and Suppliers.
- Imported Journals in GL Module through ADI.
- Developed hand full of FGS reports.
- Technical Analyst - Implementing Oracle Applications (11.0.3) of General Ledger, Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables Modules.
- Involved in complete life cycle of implementing Oracle Financials and Manufacturing Modules.
- Involved in designing Chart of Accounts.
- Developed FSG Reports
- Developed Technical Conversion Documents (MD70) from GL Journals, Customers and Suppliers.