- 14+ years as an Oracle Apps DBA with experience with Various Oracle EBS versions and
- Additional 4.5 years experience with the Baan product as a functional and technical consultant with experience ranging from the
- Aerospace & Defense industry (Federal and private accounts) to the Mid - level market.
Applications upgrades: 11i (11.5.7, 11.5.8, 11.5.9, 11.5.10), R12 (12.1.1, 12.1.3) Weblogic Server, BI Publisher, Apex 4.1, 4.2
Database versions: 8.1.7, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 10.2.0.3, 10.2.0.4, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
Operation Systems: Linux, Solaris, AIX, HPUX.
Products/Tools: TKPROF, adpatch/opatch, ASM, Tomcat, Rapid clone, concurrent manager tuning, JVM optimization & tuning - error analysis & diagnosis, PCP, Discoverer 4/5/10g, various iAS versions, ATG, TOAD, RMAN, BASH/KSH shell scripting, Dataguard, Logminer, iSupplier, OEM 10g Grid Control, Kintana/Mercury (patching/cloning automation), and various EBS product upgrades.
Senior Oracle Apps DBA
- Provided extensive operational support and project support, planning for various EBS upgrades and projects (see Technical Experience).
- Procedure documentation for key processes for guidance for other Oracle Apps DBA and day-to-day activities such as change management, custom code deployment, maintenance, monitoring, and database & application performance tuning.
Environment: 25 worldwide, 24x7, multi-tiered, customized Oracle 11i-R12 EBS environments (11.5.8, 11.5.10, 12.1.3) and RAC 9i/10g/11g databases running on Solaris, Linux.
Oracle Apps/DBA Consultant
- Supported a large development project at a major financial institution ( Confidential, Inc). Supported multiple clients running Oracle 18.104.22.168 Apps running on 10gR2 RAC. Duties included resource estimation, installation, patching, performance tuning, monitoring and troubleshooting.
Environment: Various clients on different versions of EBS 11i (11.5.8, 11.5.10, etc) and 9i/10g databases with RAC running on Solaris, Linux, HPUX.• Applications supported Oracle 11i HRMS, ASCP-Supply Chain Management, ADI, and iRecruitment.
Oracle Apps DBA
- Implemented, upgraded, maintained, tuned, cloned, patched, backed up, analyzed, and managed change control of various Oracle Instances to support the client’s global business.
- Also, was involved in various phases of planning, building, and execution the Baan IVc4 to Oracle EBS 11.5.7 and 22.214.171.124 cutover. Involved in various phases of planning, building, and execution of the Oracle EBS 11.5.7 and 126.96.36.199 upgrade and RAC implementation.
Environment: 25 worldwide, 24x7, multi-tiered, customized Oracle 11i Apps (11.5.7, 11.5.8, 11.5.9, 11.5.10) and 8i/9i/10g databases (8.1.7, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11,10.2.0.3) running on HPUX and Linux platforms.
Baan Tools Administrator
- Supported change control, patching, and security for day-to-day Baan Tools Administrator activities. Planned for and upgraded BaanIVc to BaanV.
Environment: 8 development, test, and production BaanIVc3, BaanIVc4, BaanV Informix environments running on a HPUX platform (Unix OS 11.11).
Project Team Lead
- Migrated BaanIVc3 to BaanIVc4 & implemented additional functionality such as Service Returns, Global Planning, and CRP.
- Managed system maintenance and change control activities.
Environment: 6 global high availability customized BaanIV/IVc4, Informix environment on a HPUX platform.
Baan Analyst and System Administrator
- Conversion of BaanIVc3 to BaanIVc4. Implemented new functionality such as MPS, Service Returns, and Lot Control serialization.
- Supported change - control of customizations and patches.
Environment: 4 customized BaanIV/IVc4 environment running on MSSQL server on a Windows NT platform.
Baan A&D Consultant
- Traveled extensively to A&D clients, whenever an urgent need required specialized Baan A&D product knowledge.
- Specialized in Manufacturing, Distribution, MRP/ MPS, & GRP (Group Requirements Planning).
- Technical support for change control, security, patching, and data migration efforts.
Environment: Various Baan IVc, A&D 2.0/2.2, GRP, MRP, MPS, WHS, OM, DEM, Baan Tools, Baan Utilities (Data Migration), Korn shell scripting.