- 10+ years of working experience in Manufacturing & Supply Chain (INV, OM, PO, BOM, WIP& Quoting) and Distribution processes, which includes excellent working experience in software development in oracle applications in R12, 11i Version
- Specalties a. Project Implementation b. Project Management c. Worked for Consumer product, Industrial and Aerospace industry.
- Expertise in Oracle SCM & Discrete Manufacturing modules, having excellent functional experience in Configuration, Implementation, Upgrade, Enhancement, Testing, Production Support, Customization of Business Applications, Conversion, user training, analyzing business requirements and writing functional design specifications.
- Functional expertise in Oracle Applications (11i & R12) modules such as Oracle Inventory (INV), Order Management (OM), Advanced pricing (QP), Oracle Purchasing (PO), iProcurement, iSupplier, Oracle Bills of Materials (BOM), Oracle work in Process (WIP) & Oracle 11i MRP/MPS/MDS. Good experience with Oracle Quality (QA) & Project manufacturing Environments
- Order types setup, defaulting rules, processing constraints, fulfillment sets functionality, ship / arrival sets, end customer, pricing modifier/qualifier, pick release, ship confirm, Customer acceptance.
- Advanced pricing: Pricing Security Module, Price Book publication, Price Management, Discounts, Modifier, Qualifier, Custom Pricing, Pricing Incompatibilities, High Volume Pricing, Configurator Pricing Strategy, Pricing in Quoting, Pricing Transaction Entities (PTE), Freight Cost & Surcharges, Billing & Claims, Pricing Formulas, Price List Management, Annual Price Change Management Strategy, HTML Pricing, Custom Hooks in Pricing
- Procurement setups, Buyer work center, types of POs, PO workflow customization, Catalog loading, Punchout setups, ASL, Sourcing rules, ASN, EDI, iSupplier registration, Sourcing, Contracts.
- Inventory setups, Items, Transactions UOM, Move orders, Kanban, Physical inventory, cycle counting, Org setup, sub inventories, locators, Item templates, cost controls, pick rules, categories, Catalogues, DFF/KFF, calendars, etc.
- Cost types, Standard / Average / LIFO / FIFO, overheads, cost elements, cost rollup, cost update, copy costs, PAC costing, Landed Cost management, COGS customization, SLA with costing and drilldown to SLA. Legal entity level costing, cost master concept, project costing, WIP cost Variance monitoring etc.
- Bills (Model, Option, Standard), Resources (sequential / offset, Alternate), Routings (Alternate, Primary), Lead time calc, Cost rollup, Supply types, Common & Copy bills and routings.
- Discrete Jobs, Parameters, OSP, Schedule Groups, Move transactions, Resource Transactions, WIP value summary, Completion transactions, pending transactions
- Full life cycle implementation going through Development (DEV), Conference Room Pilot (CRP), User Acceptance Test (UAT), Integration Testing and Production, User Training, go - live and post go-live Support in complex Multi-Org Environment.
- Experience in implementation Process mapping, configuration, AS IS analysis, TO BE process development integrating various modules, Gap Analysis & Developing Functional Design Specifications.
- Well conversant with concepts like Multi-Org, Flex fields and Workflows. Writing/executing the scripts using SQL to perform various extracts from the database. Well conversant with table structure and Flow.
- Project Management: Prioritizing system problems, enhancement request and scope management. Reporting the status to the Steering Committee.
- Worked on Order to Cash (O2C) and Procure to Pay (P2P) Cycles .
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate system review, data analysis, Conducting CRP & UAT and situation assessment.
- Experience in using AIM methodologies. Through understanding of As-Is Process, designing To-Be Process, gathering business requirement, performing gap analysis, building RICE (Report, Interface, Conversion, Extension), Configurations throughout all phases i.e. CRP’s, Testing, Go Live and Production Support.
- Worked as a Functional Lead role in projects as well as team player with good interpersonal skills, communication skills, productive in thought and action, user training skills, ability to manage multiple assignments and motivate team, adaptable to changes and new technologies, quick learning and grasping capabilities.
- Proficient in using UPK Tool & Delivering multi medium training to user and superuser community.
- Extensive experience in SCM, MFG, DIST functional modules with PTP, OTC cycles including business process flows, interfacing, system integration, business processing, manual work-step handling, exception handling, process automation and optimization.
Application Version: Oracle e-Business Suite R12.1.3, R12.1.1, R12.0.6, 126.96.36.199, 11.5.9, 11.5.8
EBS Modules: INV, CST, BOM, WIP, PO,OM, iProc
Confidential, Englewood, CO
Oracle Applications Functional Consultant
- Analysis of Oracle eBusiness Suite design, Development, Enhancements & Custom solution, Bug analysis and Resolutions, Software development requests that includes data conversion strategy, solution validations and modifications accordingly.
- Active participation and oversee across all phases of full lifecycle design and technical architecture of oracle based system specifically in R12 SCM systems.
- Manage all phases of full lifecycle system development including requirements analysis, software design and development using oracle technologies, testing configuration and enhancement/maintenance.
- Work closely with all stakeholders, technical engineers and process engineers to provide guidance and ensure adequate design for meeting business objectives and strategy.
- Understanding and Gathering the requirement from business super users and document the same in Business requirement & analyzing the Gaps.
- Demonstrated application’s functionality, business processes mapped, configured and implemented.
- Responsible for Customizations of OM, Advanced Pricing & Advanced Procurement modules.
- Configuring the different Contract templates for various forms of agreements such as Master Service Agreement, Professional Service Agreement, Product and Service Agreement, Non-Disclosure Agreement, Statement of Work, Leasing agreement and so on.
- Developed setup documents using Oracle AIM methodology, configured Oracle Sourcing Application, developed documents BR 100 Set up, BR 30 Requirement Map and BP 80 Future Process Document.
- Developed the Functional documents (MD050) for Procurement Contracts approvals, XML templates customization to meet the requirement, custom reports for Repository Contracts and Sourcing reports for saving trends.
- Analyzed Perfect Commerce, On-Demand Spend Management Solutions Application, a legacy system currently used by client for multiple category purchases with features such as RFI, RFQ & Auction.
- Demonstrated Oracle e-business Sourcing functionalities that empower buyers conduct complex transactions with ease aimed at considerable saving.
- Coordinated with cross-functional consultants to align, design, and implement an integrated Global e-Procurement solution.
- Configured the Custom responsibilities for Advanced Procurement modules.
- Setup the end to end OM & Advanced pricing application setup.
- Responsible for Functional Set ups, Solution Testing and Functional Design of Extensions and Customizations.
- Interact with Business Process Owners and other project stack holders to get functional sign off,
- Created Test, Integration Test Plan, functional testing and User Acceptance Testing, training manuals.
- Involved in some activities for Oracle System Administration module such as Registering the Users and assigning responsibilities, printers in Oracle Apps.
- Configuring the Employee Supervisor based Requisition and PO hierarchies for approval management as per the Procurement Policies.
- Testing of various test scenarios of Requisition to Payment cycle in Oracle advanced Procurement.
- Modification of PO workflows attributes enabling the auto generation of Purchase Orders for iProcurement Requisitions for Catalog and Punch-out.
- Setups for Conference Room Pilot (CRP) for Business Champions and core team members.
- Preparation of Test Scripts for CRP’s.
- Document interface, views and report requirements and testing of customizations.
- Setups for UAT and registration of all custom components during UAT in Test instance.
- Preparation of Conversion strategy documents and carrying out conversion activities prior to go live.
Confidential, Leesport PA
Oracle R12 Applications Functional Consultant
- Understanding and gathering the requirements from business super users in the area of Oracle Procure to Pay, Order to Cash and Inventory functional areas.
- Providing solutions to all complex business requirements and set up the same in the oracle R12.1.3 instance
- Responsible for creating interfaces with EDI to interact with outside storage facilities, warehouse, distribution & marketplaces
- Functional Setups, Solution Testing and Functional Design of Extensions and Customizations for various business requirements
- Creating the Functional design specification documents (MD050) for RICE objects
- Preparation of Test Scripts (TE020) to validate the RICE objects in Oracle PO, Oracle INV, Oracle Receiving, Oracle Payables, Oracle Cost management (FIFO / Layer cost), LCM - Landed Cost management, Oracle eCommerce Gateway.
- Working with the technical team in developing the interfaces for various inbound and outbound transactions with high volume processing
- Testing of various test case scenarios of the interfaces with real time data and defect tracking / management.
- Document interface, views and report requirements and testing of customizations.
- Interfacing the external systems with Oracle EBS through SOA by mapping the data into the staging tables
- Validating the data and importing Purchase Orders into EBS
- Confidential -pricing and calculating deals for the PO lines while the PO’s are getting created in EBS
- Processing PO Receipts and Corrections into EBS
- Updating PO by adding new lines to the PO for unordered receipts
- Calculating the Landed Cost for LCM organizations
- Closing of all partial received lines
- Functional Unit Testing, SIT, UAT and production migration
- Analyze the failed to process records and fixing them in post-production support
- Worked on designing the inbound and outbound interfaces for the below EDI transactions
- EDI 943, EDI 944, EDI 940, EDI 945, EDI 947 & EDI 846
- Configuring IR-ISO setups for transfer orders between internal organizations.
- Designing automated process for creating IR-ISOs and receiving them.
- Configuring the PO and QP modules as per the business requirements
- Customized the pricing engine to derive the purchase order price by price breaks.
- Configured various modifiers as per the business needs to be applied at the time of PO pricing.
- Developed a custom form to accommodate the functionality with qualifying a price break by zone, load weight and organizations.
- Customized the pricing engine to populate the sales order price from the item cost.
- Set up the pricing coupons functionality.
- Setting up Pricing Attributes, and Pricing Contexts in Advanced Pricing.
- Setting up the appropriate Price List in Order Management Application for various inventory items
- Creating Shipping Parameters, Picking Rules, and Release Sequence rules for a new child inventory organization.
- Working extensively on Advanced Pricing setups in Oracle Order Management - Defining Pricing Formula, Price Lists, and Modifiers - Manual Discount, Manual Surcharge, Freight, Freight Charges
- Resolved the critical issues on Shipping Execution while Ship Confirming the Sales Order.
- Configuring the LCM module for both pre-receiving and as a service options
- Setup the shipment types, cost factors for FIFO organizations.
- Integrated the LCM charges functionality with Advanced pricing to arrive at the landed cost.
- Setup the freight apportioning for consolidated shipments across PO’s.
- Setup the residual quantity transactions specific to catch weight items.
CAD & Production Automation Intern
- Managing various electrical transformer tool manufacturing process Automation in shop floor.
- Digitalize process flow for machine shop area and supervising the resource availability.
- Monitor the new drawings released by engineering team and develop a e-process plan by checking the resource availability.
- Troubleshoot issues in e-Process map usage in manufacturing area and co-ordinating the issues for resolution with engineering team.
- Daily production update meeting co-ordination and reporting to Automation manager