- Solutions - driven professional with over 23 years of experience in implementing Oracle Financials, Oracle Projects and Supply Chain (R12 and 11i) applications for top tier System Integrator in the Federal and Private Sector
- Hands on experience as a functional leader, testing leader and solution architect in multiple engagements
- Ability to understand complex business processes and develop workable solutions. Knowledge of end-to-end business processes across different Oracle e-business suite modules
- Highly skilled with different ERP implementation methodologies including R2i (BearingPoint) and AIM (Oracle)
- Recognized individual in the consulting industry, with a proven track record of successful client management and building long-lasting client relationships
- Highly organized self-starter and motivated achiever with a drive to consistently exceed goals
- Articulate communicator with exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills
Sr. Oracle Functional SME Team Lead/Solution Architect
- Responsible for day-to-day support, Month-End/Year-End closing, Designing and Testing of the new solution/fixes proposed.
- Responsible for Unit, Integration and User Acceptance Testing of release management, Patch Application new implementation and fixes.
- Responsible for managing/modifying Summary template based on requirments and troubleshoot funds check issues.
- Responsible for PO, AP and CST module SLA configuration management.
- Key Projects - Major Milestones.
- Lead the GTAS Implementation.
- Responsible for the R12.1.3 upgrade - PO, CST and AP Modules, PO, CST and AP SLA setups, Solutioning R12 SLA related GL report modifications, SIT of STRIPES, IC and Other Interfaces
- Lead the Hyperion budget formulation integration to Oracle EBS.
- Responsible for the implementation of replacing existing custom PYA solution to standard SLA rules.
- Lead the implementation of GRC integration to Oracle EBS.
- Responsible for the R12.2.8 upgrade - PO, CST and AP Modules.
- Responsible for Fit-Gap Analysis and options for implementing G-invoicing and Project Accounting.
Environment: - Oracle Applications Release 11.5.10/12.1.3/12.2.8 - GL,PO and AP.
- Responsible for reconfigure the PO approval workflow.
- Responsible for vendor conversion clean up and setup of third party payment.
- Responsible for Setup and Configuration of Auto Accounting, revenue recognition, and lockbox.
Environment: - Oracle Applications Release 12.1.2 - AP, AR, CM, PO and GL
- Responsible for reconciling the converted documents and correct the beginning balances.
- Create a tool to reconcile sub ledger to GL and identify the documents accounting for the disparity if any.
- Develop business events to collect data for reporting and performance matrices.
Environment: - Oracle Applications Release 12.1.2 - AP, AR and GL
- Responsible for understanding the client requirements and developing AS-IS and TO-BE process flows relating to Reimbursable Agreement Management, Indirect Costing and Cash Management process.
- Configured Accounts Receivables and Projects modules. Also, supported the configuration of Accounts Payable and Purchasing module. Responsible for developing and maintaining BR100 to successfully configure and test the AR and PA configuration.
- Responsible for the delivery of Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Account Re-alignment business processes. Instrumental in gathering the requirements and developing functional and technical solutions needed to integrate ICE, Travel, Tuskegee, ACCPAC and NIPVAC systems that acted as the external procurement systems interfacing with Oracle Purchasing module. Each system processed commitments (Requisitions), Obligations (Purchase Order), and Accruals (Receiving).
- Configured Receivables Activities including Finance Charges, Adjustments and Write-off’s to effectively manage customer accounts and balances.
- Configured Transaction Import process to import non-labor costs to Oracle Projects.
- Worked closely with the Program Management Office to prioritize issues, implementation approach and the necessary steps required to mitigate risk and project timelines.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining process flow documents of key businesses processes relating to Invoicing, Revenue Recognition, Collections, Month End-Close and AR Reconciliation processes.
- Responsible for day-to-day support, Month-End/Year-End closing, testing the new solution/fixes proposed, reconciliation efforts between sub ledger and GL and accounting validation of PA, AR, AP and PO modules.
- Responsible for Setup and Configuration of Auto Accounting, Burdening, setting up of Capital and Contract projects in Oracle Projects.
- Responsible for Unit, Integration and User Acceptance Testing of release management involving upgrade to 11.5.10, Patch Application and new implementation and fixes.
Environment: - Oracle Applications Release 11.5.9 and 11.5.10 - PO, AP, AR, Project Accounting and GL
- Responsible for understanding the client requirements and developing process flows relating to Reimbursable Agreements, Working Capital Funding and Invoicing process.
- Responsible for gathering and baseline of requirements relating to Receivables and Project Accounting modules. Involved in the process flow changes in Payables and Purchasing modules related to project accounting module.
- Conducted Conference Room Pilot (CRP) to demonstrate Setups, key processes relating to Revenue Recognition (different Invoice types), Reconciliation and resolution of un-balanced accounts, Customer Account Reconciliation, Month end-closing process, SF-224 Reporting, Account Adjustments and Receivables Activities.
- Instrumental in developing Functional and TechnicalSpecification documents for integrating and converting Projects, Budgets, Employee, GL Balances, Customers, Invoices, AR Receipts, Vendors, Purchase Orders and AP Invoices.
Environment: - Oracle Applications Release 11.5.9 - PO, AP, AR, Project Accounting and GL