- Professional with around seven plus years of experience and have been responsible for design, development and implementation of software applications using Oracle Database, Oracle Developer tools and Sun Solaris.
- Experience with data migration, SQL, Advance PL/SQL, Oracle Developer6i / 8i/ 9i / 10g / 11g, stored procedure and triggers, packages, Import/ Export Utility, SQL*Loader, Very good understanding of Business Process / System Analysis/Design, Data Modeling.
- Experienced in customized application development using Advance PL/SQL APIs.
- Experienced in data migration using SQL * Loader and external table.
- Strong hands on Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports & PLSQL.
- Expertise skills in using the tools TOAD 9.0.1, Sql * Loader, Oracle Sql Developer, Golden Gate and Oracle utilities like SQL Loader, Import, Export and Data pump.
- Experience using Golden Gate Director for data replication and integration.
- Experience in using several built - in database packages as DBMS JOB, DBMS OUTPUT, UTL FILE and DBMS SQL are few to be named.
- Experience in Perl and UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Used Exception Handling extensively for the ease of debugging and displaying the errors in application.
- Experienced in Object Groups, Property Class, LOVs using OO techniques and template base programming.
- Experienced in complex reports using Oracle Report Writer 9i, 10g, 11i.
- Worked with Business Managers/Analysts and developers to correlate business logic, requirement specifications.
- Delivered optimum benefits and has full life cycle implementation exposure: Business Requirements Definition, Modeling, Logical Database Design, Mapping, Data Conversion, Validation, Testing, Documentation, Production Migration, Post Implementation Support, Assessments, Enhancement and Refinements.
- Experience in Client/Server development using different databases like MS Access 7.0/2000 and Oracle 9i, 8i / 8.x / 7.x on Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Various projects analysis and designing in Manufacture, Pharmaceuticals, Health & Entertainment Industries.
- Hands on experience in all aspects of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, communication, learning and team skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, motivated, energetic team player with demonstrated proficiency for learning new tools and business environment with excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Experience in maintaining existing Java soap web services and Restful service API’s. Also experienced with designing reports in core Java. Knowledge of JSP and able to understand and debug J2EE applications.
- Able to manage changing responsibilities and deliver time critical projects on schedule.
- Proven ability to accept challenges and produce results in a multitask environment.
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g, SQL Server 2008, DB2
DB Utilities: SQL*Loader, SQL*Plus
Languages: Oracle PL/SQL, UNIX, C, C++, Java
Developer Tools: TOAD 12.6, 10.6, 10.1, Eclipse IDE
Operating Systems: Windows 7/XP, UNIX(HP-UX)
Web Technologies: HTML, XML
Office Suite: MS Office
Sr Oracle Developer
- Wrote Procedures, Functions and SQL Loader scripts.
- Designed and developed the high-level system specifications as team effort. Also designed and developed the high level and low-level functional specifications.
- Involved in Analysis, design and Development of the System
- Performed SQL tuning and optimization on views and queries generated by reporting front-end packages and developers.
- Interpreted logical and physical data models for business users to determine common data definitions and establish referential integrity of the system.
- Accurately code and unit test each modification by meeting System Requirements.
- Worked with team members to share functional and technical knowledge.
- Provide timely status feedback to the team leads and manager.
- Performed XML ETL with XML Definition, Parser and Generator Transformation.
- Modified several of the existing mappings based on the user requirements and maintained existing mappings, sessions and workflows.
- Tuned the performance of mappings by following Informatica best practices and also applied several methods to get best performance by decreasing the run time of workflows.
- Prepared SQL Queries to validate the data in both source and target databases.
- Worked on TOAD and Oracle SQL Developer to develop queries and create procedures and packages in Oracle.
- Worked extensively on SQL as part of the process to develop several scripts to handle different scenarios.
- Prepared the error handling document to maintain the error handling process.
- Automated the jobs using UNIX shell scripting.
- Closely worked with the reporting team to ensure that correct data is presented in the reports.
- Create databases and configuring them to meet developers and user requirements
- Backup and recovery Implementation
- Database Migration across OS platforms and Upgrades
- Database application development; created tables, relationships, queries, forms and reports.
- Modified the database structure and updated database based on user requirements.
- Writing and debugging triggers and stored procedures and database functions.
- Production support of Oracle applications.
- Worked within the business intelligence team on existing project modules to identify where improvements need to be made to support new requirements and/or more efficiently support existing functionality.
- Created Custom Triggers, Stored Procedures, Packages and SQL Scripts.
- Developing Database Triggers to audit the sensitive data of the table along with user information and to enforce complex business rules.
- Developed SQL *Loader scripts to load data in the Staging tables.
- Used dynamic SQL for flexible application development.
- Configured Extract and Replicat group in Golden gate for replication between databases.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures, user defined functions for complex calculations and bundle them into stored package that could be invoked from the Forms triggers.
- Identified Tables, Indexes, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Constraints and Data types of the existing SQL Server database.
- Came up with the low level detailed design to re-create the objects to Oracle database.
- Developed Functions & Procedures to manipulate the data and to load to the tables.
- Implemented and fine-tuned the detailed design to fit into the migration process.
- Created and managed primary data base objects such as Tables, Views, Indexes, Sequences, and Synonyms according to corresponding Data types
- Developed PL/SQL code to implement business rules through Cursors, Ref Cursors, Procedures, Functions, and Packages
- Migrated data from flat files to Oracle database using SQL*Loader.
- Designed and developed Informatica Mappings to load data from Source systems.
- Created PL/SQL stored procedures for database and application validations.
- Modified and developed database Triggers, Cursors, Procedures, Functions and Packages to meet business requirements.
Environment: Oracle 11g, Toad 10.6, SQL Developer, SQL* Loader, UNIX (AIX 6.1), Putty 0.62, Windows 2010
- Involved in Data Analysis and Requirements gathering and prepared Technical Design Documents.
- Developed and maintained a reporting database application utilized in AIG's Global Customer Care and Provisioning System.
- Involved in Database Design and modeling, written Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views and created indexes.
- Involved in problem analysis and resolution, troubleshooting, performance tuning and code fixes of various Stored Procedures, SQL's running in development and production environment.
- Developed and managed Standard customer reports.
- Interacted with Business users and developed ad hoc reports in excel using TOAD.
- Involved in Re-engineering of the interface process.
- Involved in developing data conversion programs using SQL *Loader, PLSQL and Unix shell scripts.
- Worked with testing team, analyzed data. Created and formatted ad hoc queries to help testers to test various reports.
- Developed Perl & Shell Scripting for batch process.
- Actively participated through the whole life cycle of the project.
- Involved in development of an online banking application, which enables the bank customers to access their various accounts through the Internet.
- The application also allowed the users to submit account related queries to the bank that include ordering checks, requesting copies of checks and statements, etc.
- Responsible for study, Analysis, Design, Development/Customization and Testing/Debugging of the application.
- Designed and developed tables, views, sequences and synonyms.
- Developed Functions & Procedures to manipulate the data and to load to the tables.
- Developed various Complex Queries, Views.
- Written control files to load data into staging tables and DW tables.
- Involved in Unit testing PL/ SQL Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Prepared final design documents and general instruction to follow during development.
- Analysis of customer reported issues, which could be a code issues, Data fix issues, performance issues, setup issues, functional issues or an RDBMS issue.
- Effective Interaction with Support and other Application groups through on call for high priority issues.