- Over9 years of experience in the field of Design, Development, Integration, Testing and Implementation of Oracle Applications Release 11i and R12.
- Expertise in Oracle PL/SQL and SQL programming.
- Possess 3 full cycle end - to-end implementations including Order-to-Cash (O2C) process flow and few support project(s) experience.
- Good understanding on Procure to pay (P2P) process flow.
- Adept at developing and customizing procedures, packages, functions, complex queries, indexes & triggers, and SYS REFCURSORusing PL/SQL and SQL.
- Hands on experience in using dynamic SQL, Bulk binding(using BULK COLLECT and FORALL), SQL Loading and PL/SQL logging.
- Experience in performance tuning and optimization of the sql statements and packages using TKPROF, SQL Trace, explain plan, hints etc.
- Excellent Technical and Functional knowledge on the financial modules like GL, AR, AP, FA and manufacturing and distribution Modules like INV, BOM, Install Base, OM, PO, Pricing, Quoting.
- Experience using System Administrator, Application Developer and AOL
- Hands-on involvement in the upgrade project from 11i to R12 implementation.
- Possess good experience on OAF and ADF including customizations and personalization.
- Extensively worked on FRICEW components which include data conversions, inbound and outbound interfaces, reports, forms, workflows and extensions.
- Also worked on performance tuning of OAF objects and oracle reports.
- Proficient at various development tools like Oracle Forms 10g & 11g, Reports 10g & 11g, J developer, XMLP, BI Publisher, APEX, SQL developer and toad.
- Experience in integrating multiple database schemas.
- Possess good knowledge on RDBMS, supply chain management (SCM), Oracle Fusion Applications and Data Warehousing concepts.
- Developed technical specifications, test plans and test scenarios using AIM methodology.
- Well versed with software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Application objects Library (AOL) implementation standards, Application Implementation Methodology (AIM) and Trading Community Architecture (TCA) and MVC design pattern and AGILE methodology.
- Working knowledge on java, JSP, XML, UNIX shell scripting and commands, job scheduling, Objective-C and Xcode.
- Involved in gathering business requirements, solution design, configuration, setups, work around, interfaces and trainings.
- Experience in managing and mentoring small development teams.
- Equally effective in working independently as well as a team player with problem-solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies.
Languages: PL/SQL, C++, Java
Databases: Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g
Application: GL, AR, OM, INV, BOM, WIP, AP, PO, Pricing, Install Base, Quoting, FA, HRMS, AOL, SYSADMIN
Utilities: Toad, SQL Developer, SQL Plus, SQL Loader, Forms 10g and 11g, Reports 10g and 11g, J developer (OAF & ADF), XMLP, BI Publisher, APEX, Eclipse, MS-Office, GIT, JIRA
OS and Servers: Windows, UNIX
Confidential, Dublin CA
Sr. Oracle Developer
- Maintains CTHQ application which involves inventory and pricing modules.
- Developed interface jobs to validate and movethedata into CTHQ system.
- SPOC for any production database issues which includes pricing issues, daily sales movement, promotions, invoices, financial and host maintenance jobs.
- CreatedAd reports and Ad plan events.
- Developed the program to create a feed for any product changes like vendor authorization, new products or cost changes and send it to NCR for auto apply.
- Manages emergency/on-demand batches and resolve incidents.
- Created CRON jobs to schedule the programs.
- Developed the program to create entries in work flow manager for price loads.
- Coordinates with external vendors to provide the data for auditing, tag creations and promotions.
- Created UML diagrams and database design for new online ordering application.
- Developed the functionality for exporting feeds for stores and products, extract the images from CDN and validate the data for online orders.
- Generatedand validatedthe movement of online flyer Ads in Confidential website.
- Developedon-demand jobs for product hierarchy and retail changes.
- Worked on reward cycles for membership holders
- Identify business scenarios to be created as test scripts for new functionalities.
- Involved in test phases from unit testing to user acceptance testing
- Maintain help documentation for commonly faced data issues.
- Created stories, issues in JIRA following AGILE methodologies.
Environment: PL/SQL, Reports, Pricing, Shell Scripting, UNIX
Confidential, Roseland, NJ
Sr. Oracle Apps Consultant
- Developed the outbound feed for details of customer retirement services.
- Developed OAF page for Asset Upload to track the revenue (asset value) from client retirement fund by uploading the data file.
- Enhancements on customized Collector Reassignment form in Account Receivables.
- Worked on data mart to develop a de-normalized table with all the invoice and customer details which is used for all the invoice and revenue reports.
- Developed invoice register and credit register detail and summary reports (xmlp reports).
- Developed shell scripts to ftp the reports and mail them.
- Also worked on performance issues in revenue credit analysis reports.
- Played a vital role in developing customized order management module, ESOM using OAF.
- Worked on timeout issue with Quote Search in production. Considering the production volume, modified the code to improve the performance.
- Worked on production issues in order submission page.
- Worked on performance tuning in Quote Search page. Also enhanced the code to show the quotes submitted and not fulfilled.
- Created a web based application to generate the aging reports using APEX.
- Worked on OAF pages like IB Info page to add new IB attributes and to get the roll call, download and agreement product search excel reports. Also added the link to display the roll call details in IB info page.
- Worked on Sales splits page to display newly added features based on the radio button selected.
- Involved in doing the code modifications and testing the ESOM applications to resolve performance issues.
- Worked on quick change order nightly batch process to cancel the quotes that were created till 2 hours before the program scheduled time.
- Design and developed user interface components using ADF Faces.
- Developed financial backlog, financial backlog with no starts and backlog - revenue region with no starts dashboards using OAF in R12.
- As a part of R12 upgrade, developed client by summary dashboards for NAS and AVS business units. Also developed a detailed page for all the financial backlog dashboards, client by summary dashboards and front log dashboards.
- Worked on sales splits page and product summary page for R12 related changes.
- Worked on quick change order - Address & Contacts, Promotions, Additional Info, change customer, Migrate PE off Agreement and Migrate PE to pricing agreement transactions for R12 related changes.
- Involved in regression testing of Oracle Fusion Middleware products.
- Responsible for unit testing and user acceptance testing.
- Involved in iOS project using xcode for couple of months to generate the dashboards to sales persons in iPhone.
- Provided idea logs and value-adds to the organization.
Environment: PL/SQL, Oracle forms, Reports, XMLP, AR Module, OM, Pricing, Quoting, Install Base, OAF, Java, Mobile Apps, UNIX
Sr. Oracle Apps Consultant
- Involved in gathering business requirements and preparation of functional and technical specifications.
- Developed the code for customer conversion and registered the concurrent programs.
- Customized the order details page to apply promo codes and discounts while pricing.
- Developed OAF page to check item availability before submitting an order.
- Developed the product info page to add additional attributes for obtaining detailed information.
- Created disputes in case of discrepancies in outstanding balance and generate a report.
- Developed invoice summary and detail reports using BI Publisher.
- Prepared the shell scripts to mail the reports.
- Registered and scheduled the concurrent programs on weekly and monthly basis to generate invoice and aging reports.
- Developed an outbound interface for product definition and ftp the file to server.
- Provided support and worked on the tickets raised.
- Worked on performance issues in finalize and submit page.
- Involved in unit testing and user acceptance testing.
Environment: PL/SQL, Oracle Reports, XMLP reports, AR Module, OM, INV, OAF, Java, UNIX