- Over 14 years of comprehensive and in - depth experience in the database technologies Have financial/Banking industry experience managing 24/7 mission critical multi billion trading/Banking databases.
- Hands on experience on numerous database technologies & Engineered Systems like Exadata, RAC, ZFS, Oracle standby Dataguard and Mirroring. Hands-on experience in NoSQL Database MongoDb.
- Experience in Cloud AWS,AAWS EC2,WAS EBS
- Helped organization in making substantial IT cost reduction of close to around $1 million on database (Oracle/MSSQL) portfolio. Worked extensively on Data Management, Data Architect, Data Security, Data replication, Data models, Data warehouse, Software Development Life Cycle, Data Center migrations, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery solutions & High Availability solutions.
- Have experience on Project Management, Resource Planning, Budgeting & System Architecture and Design with strong knowledge of supporting various applications related to healthcare and financial industry (FOREX, Equity, Fixed Income, Prime Brokerage).
- Excellent and Proven DBA & Developer skills with thorough understanding of the underlying internals of Database Infrastructure encompassing Application processes, SDLC, SAN storage configuration, Unix Operating system model, Networking topology and Database physical layout & logical footprint.
Database & Cloud lead
- Global Lead for cyber security project that includes Oracle & SQL Server TDE implementation for all sensitive databases for US/Canada, LATAM, EMEA & APAC locations.
- MongoDB implementation on Confidential Internal and AWS cloud
- MongoDB Standards setup up
- Worked on AWS EC2, AWS EBS, AWS S3 Buckets, Availability Zones, VPC etc
- Audit compliance & removing database vulnerabilities.
- Vendor Evaluation for Centralized Encryption Key management system
- Various Proof of concepts (POC) for Encryption - Oracle, SQL Server, Vormetric, HPE Microfocus Voltage, HPE UDF
- License Management for Oracle & SQL Server for Encryption Project
- Supported Oracle 12c,11g,10g RAC Databases, ASM, Dataguard
- Worked extensively on Performance Tuning & Backup & Recovery strategy.
- Oncall 24/7 Production Support & Tier 1 Incident management calls and remediations.
Env: AWS EC2, AWS EBS,Oracle 12c,11g RAC,ASM,ACFS,MS SQL Server 2012,2014,2016, MongoDB 3.4.6RHEL 6.9,7.0,SRDF,Dataguard,DB Mirroring,LogShipping
Subject Mater Expert
Env: Oracle 11g, 12c, 12c OEM, ASM, RAC,Oracle Clusterware, Exadata, ZFS, SRDF,Datawarehouse,OLTP
- Lead & completed the setting up of the New Exadata Systems (X6 Half RACK -4 node RAC,& 7 storage Servers) from scratch for Prod, DR and UAT for the Datawarehousing system and configured Database RMAN Image incremental backups on ZFS. Implemented multiple Networks separating the client utilization from DR and maintenance utilization. Implemented ACFS, high redundancy ASM disk groups etc.
- Created and configured ZFS projects, ZFS shares and best suited compression algorithms.
- Setup Dataguard with broker for disaster recovery solution.
- Worked with Oracle ACS
- Worked on internal Clouds and MongoDB
- Supported and administered many Oracle databases on RAC & Exadata systems
- Worked extensively on Performance Tuning & Backup & Recovery strategy
- Managed Tier 1 incidents and worked with global and offshore teams.
- On-Call Rotation