Sr. Oracle PL/SQL Developer ( EBS )
IT Professional with more than 20 years of experience, mostly working as Technical Consultant focused on implementation of ERP systems (Oracle EBS, E - Business Suite), Benefit Card systems (pre-pay card) and Business Intelligence.
SKILLS AND LANGUAGES:
Pl-Sql, Pl-Developer, Forms, Report, Triggers, Tuning database, Sql (ORACLE), Packages, Procedures
HP-UX - 10.20 (UNIX), Sun - Solaris
Project Management (Clarify)
ETL Tools - Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
Design and Modeling in Business Intelligence (B.I)
Data Warehouse Build
Project lifeCycle in Data Warehouse
Oracle ERP Version 11i Modules (CRM, Sales Contracts, Quote, Lead, Territory, TeleSales, Accounts Receivable - AR, Accounts Payables - AP)
Sr. Integration Architect
- My main role was the creation of robust ODI and PL-SQL solutions to address multiple business needs; Analysis and troubleshooting of database load plans and incident analysis (Support Systems).
- Close interaction with development team, designed complex system integrations that achieved high levels of automation and reutilization of flat files using Control-M.
- Resolved complex systems portability issues, and acted as a liaison between business areas and major telecom companies.
- Project Leader, responsible for integrating the several suppliers with the product department and IT Confidential .
- The project consists in the evolution of Confidential WebSite and APP on iOS and Android platforms.
- Monitoring the settings requirements of new product features, integrator between IT and products department.
- Managing the financial and payment providers.
- Preparation schedule of activities, managing scope, time and quality of packages delivered by several suppliers.
- Each delivered package I had active participation of project initiation, planning, execution and closure of the project, after these steps, I am responsible to pass on to support area control and system monitoring.
Sr. Technical Team Leader
- Consultant responsible for developing the integration between two portals Ticket with E-Business Suite modules (Accounts Receivable - AR, Sales Contract, Opportunity, Quote, Territory, Customer Master), HR, CRM, OKC, ASO, Tele Sales, TCA respectively.
- I developed interfaces to load information from E-Business Suite to Data Warehouse, I did Warehouse maintenance when it was necessary to adapt the information to the company s needs.
- The information was integrated in the E-Business Suite through interfaces in which the core API EBS were used - ensuring the integrity of information.
- Responsible for supporting the information into the EBS, making adjustments in the modules mentioned above, and doing maintenance when it was necessary to adapt the information according to the requests of several departments.
- Development of new features in the EBS system using forms, reports and PL/SQL to attending the requests of several departments.
- Pl-SQL, Packages, Procedures, Functions, SQL, Triggers, BULK (Insert/Select, FORALL) Types, Ref Cursors, Arrays, Forms, Reports.
Business Intelligence Consultant
- Consultant responsible by extraction and transformation (ETL) from information contained in several Legacy systems to insert information inside Oracle OCDM BI System and other Data Warehouse. The ETL tool used was the Oracle Data Integrator (ODI). Some experience with Oracle dashboard - OBIEE.
- This Project I also worked as a Function Analytic at Subscriptions and Account Contract modules and mapping the information into the OCDM system.
- I participated in a dimensional module build of Data Warehouse (Stage and Target).
Business Intelligence Consultant
- Consultant responsible for the extraction and transformation (ETL) of the information contained in the Legacy system Progress and integrating the information in the new BI system. The ETL tool used was the Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and PL/SQL. Some experience with Oracle dashboard - OBIEE.
- I worked as Project Manager organizing the activities, deadlines and assigning tasks to other members of team.
Sr. Oracle Developer - EBS (E-Business Suite)
- Consultant responsible for the development of the integration and migration of the Legacy system (SQL Server) to the E-Business Suite, modules (Contract, Opportunity, Quotation, Territory, Customer Registration), CRM, OKC, ASO, Tele Sales and TCA respectively.
- The information was integrated into E-Business Suite through the Oracle API ensuring data integrity.
- Development of new features in the EBS system using forms and reports to attending to the requests of several departments.
- Oracle Tools - Pl-SQL, Packages, Procedures, Functions, SQL, Triggers, BULK (Insert/Select, FORALL) Types, Ref Cursors, Arrays, Forms, Reports.
- The objective of the project was to automatically register, in the Oracle E-Business Suite, the orders input via the web. Packages and procedures were developed for interacting with the database objects (API) of the core of the E-Business Suite. This method ensured the integrity of the information as if the user had typed his contact information, address, quotation, opportunity and territory into the application screen. This guaranteed the complete integration of the orders from the web.
- Technical consultant responsible for the integration of the E-Business Suite with the diverse legacy and satellite systems of the company. The project's objective was to allow Ticket to process credit cards and free itself from the third-party processors Orbital and CSU. The success of the project allowed for increased agility, reduced processing cost, greater control and more security of the information.
- Oracle Tools - Pl-SQL, Packages, Procedures, Functions, SQL, Triggers, BULK (Insert/Select, FORALL) Types, Ref Cursors, Arrays.