- Confidential is a Green Card Holder and an experienced Oracle Applications (ERP) Financials Functional Consultant, Business Analyst, Process Transformation Consultant and Systems Designer having over 11 years of experience in multiple countries, he has been Trained & Certified on Fusion Financials and he is willing to travel.
- 10 years of Core Financial Accounting Domain experience in a Manufacturing Industry.
- Industries include Manufacturing, Aerospace, High Tech and Service. Specialists for General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Project Accounting, Cash Management modules., wif a solid functional understanding of the related inventory and supply chain modules and also noledge in EB - Tax.Key Achievements:
- Performed multiple Oracle ERP Implementations, upgrades and Support -
- Provided system solutions to complex business process through customizations to ERP and designed and executed in-house systems.
- Global solution design & rollouts of core solutions for Financial modules.
- Multiple full project life cycles wif Oracle Applications Releases 10, 11, 11i & 12
- Global solution design & rollouts of core solutions for Financial, Supply Chain, and Distribution clients
- Designed application extensions, interfacing to third party systems, upgrades and data conversions
- Management reporting definition and solutions
- Proficient in requirement elicitation, User training and education
- Creation of numerous custom applications, reports, programs and scripts to extend missing or required functionality, from Release 10 to Release 12.
- India, Mexico and Europe Localizations.
- Implemented Advanced functionalities like, Secondary Ledger, AGIS, Subledger Accounting for COGS and Revenue.
- Well aware of GE SOX compliance, International accounting practices and internal controls.
- Designed software development for building in-house intercompany solution
- Multiple implementations of Oracle ERP financial modules. Implemented advanced functionalities in ebusiness Tax, Advance Global Intercompany System, Sub ledger Accounting, Oracle integration wif Hyperion and OBIEE
- Designed and Implemented Period Closing dashboard.
- Business Process Improvement Assessments for Financial processes.
- Well versed wif SDLS process and AIM Methodology.
- Experience in ITIL Process.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Working/ Assigning Service Now Incidents/Service Requests to offshore and keep monitoring until they are fixed following ITIL Process.
- Daily and weekly Status Calls wif offshore and Business key Users.
- Resolving and co-ordinating day-to-day end user’s Oracle issues.
- Developing new requirements/enhancements based on new requirements.
- Assisting in providing Training to New Business Users.
- Month close monitoring and Month Close support activities.
- Started working requirement gathering for FUSION Financials Implementation.
- GE Oil & GasProject Scope: - Implementation and supportRole: Finance Solution Architect
- Duration May’ 2010 to till Dec-17.
- Environment: Oracle Applications R12.1.3
- GE’s Oil & Gas business and global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry. It has implemented Oracle R-12 E-Business suit on phased manner to its global affiliates in various countries including, US, Mexico, Singapore, Europe.
- Day to day Responsibilities include:
- Requirement gathering, Preparing BR-150 (Business Requirement Document), Conducting CRP, Solution Design, Customizations, documentation, configuration, testing and data conversion.
- Key Achievements:
- Oracle R12 Financials Implementations: Implemented Oracle R12 Financials for GE Oil and Gas across the Globe such as USA, UK, Singapore, Mexico, Canada, Australia and China.
- Project Manufacturing: Project Work Breakdown Structure definition, Project Management System integration, Project budgeting, Project cost tracking, control and Project cost liquidation and Project billing etc.
- R12 SLA: Implemented complex Sub-Ledger Accountings for COGS Account Generator, Revenue Account Generator, Fixed Assets Account Generator.
- Mexico Localization: Implemented Oracle R12 for complex Mexico localization including Primary Ledger USD and Secondary Ledger MXN and Intercompany setups.
- Shared Services: Developed complex Interfaces integrating Oracle wif GE shared Services such as IBS, GECARS (AR Collection Systems) CMF (Customer Management System, Supplier Management System, Payroll, Concur.
- Data Conversions: Data Conversions from Legacy Systems to Oracle in respect of Open AR Invoices, Open AR Receipts, Open AP Invoices, Fixed Assets, Trial Balance, Suppliers and Customers etc.
- Developed Complex FA Solution: Mexican Localization needed Fixed Assets Statutory Book in the Local Currency avoiding copying exchange rates from Primary Book.
- Study the Business, Requirement Gathering, Preparing BR-150 (Business Requirement Document), Solution Design, Setup Configuration. Preparing BR 100 documents.
- Migration of Old COA to New COA through Consolidation mapping.
- Preparation of Test Scripts, Testing and User Training.
- Worked at Client’s premises at GE Health Care Bangalore, India, towards accomplishment of CRP.
- Preparation of URS, specific to Brazilian Localization, setup documents, test scripts.
- Setup configuration for CRP1, CRP2, ITEST & Production.
- Conducting SIT, UAT, taking care of Go-live cut over activities.
- Validating and Testing Custom components developed by Tech team.
- Giving KT to Testing team towards Regression testing and Load testing.
- TAR rising and follow up wif Oracle for patch applications specific to Brazil.
- Assisted Tech team towards Data Conversion.
- User Training, post Production support for a period of 6 weeks.
- Involving in the re-implementation of extended Segments.
- Documenting RICE Component Test Scenarios
- Documenting RICE Component Test Scripts
- End to End SIT and UNIT Testing
- Participating Conversion of the old data into new application.
- Set up configuration in test environment.
- Bug raising and Bug resolution.
- Data uploading in to new instance thru Toad and SQL loader (Revaluation Ranges etc.)
- Assisting GL Conversion team for reconciliation of Historical data wif Unified Oracle data.
- Well versed wif OFA, TM1, Presto Discoverer tools while GL reconciliation.
CASH MANAGEMENT IMPLEMENTATION
- Study of URS (User requirement specifications)
- Study of Business Process
- Preparation of BP080
- Set up configuration of BR 100
- Raising of SIR (Service Request) wif Peregrine and follow up of the same by giving appropriate feedback.
- Updating of BR 100 setups in PDOCS(Pfizer Documents) portal
- Keeping of Important documents like test scripts, visual scripts and tip documents in Pf@st.
- Preparation of Tip Documents to end users for better understanding of Oracle Concepts.
- Preparation of Test Scripts according to the requirement of the BP080 and User Requirement.
- Trouble shooting the testing.
- Interaction wif the Technical team in respect of technical matters of Functional Design documents.