- Versatile, competent, and high - powered IT professional wif more TEMPthan 16 years hands-on experience in software development for Banking, Electronic Payment Systems, Financial, Utilities, Retailers, Electric Trading Markets and Risk Analysis
- Management. Excellent problem-solving capabilities, analytical skills and understanding requirements from business users to provide efficient and valued added solutions.
- Extended exposure to complex and big size projects from initial requirements to deployment and production support using different methodologies of SDLC as Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban.
- Experienced wif RDBMS designing, modeling and development using Oracle, MSSQL, SQLServer, MySql, DB2 and PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procedures, Complex SQL, Batch processing, OLTP and OLAP solutions, Collections, Dynamic SQL, Parallelism, Materialized Views, Pipeline functions, Processing Pragma, Pro*C, Sql*Loader, Bulk binding techniques and Unix Shell scripting as Korn Shell, C Shell, AWK.
DATABASE: Oracle versions 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g. 12c, MS SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL, DB2
DEVELOPMENT TOOLS: PL/SQL, SQL Plus, T-Sql, TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL Loader, Pro*C, C, C++, .NET, C#, Data Modeler and Design, ORACLE Forms & Reports, XML, HTML, Java, J2EE, JDeveloper, Eclipse, NetBeans, Java Script, CSS, Python, Excel, Access.
MIDDLE TIER: Oracle Fusion Middleware, WebLogic, OC4J, Discoverer, Apache tomcat, Webservices
DATAWAREHOUSE: Business Intelligence, ETL Processes, OBIEE, MSBI, SSAS, SSRS, Visual Studio, PowerBI, PowerPivot, Cognos, Azure, DW Modeling, Tabular and Multidimensional cubes.
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Unix, AIX, Windows, Linux, OS/400, Shell scripting, Awk, c-shell, k-shell, PowerShell.
COLLABORATE TOOLS: JIRA, Confluence. SourceTree, Bitbucket, GIT, GitHub, SharePoint, PVCs, Control-M
METHODOLOGY: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban
Confidential, Juno Beach, Florida
- Performed relational database analysis, modeling, design and developed of complex processes over Oracle and SqlServer databases handling millions of rows.
- Developed of complex ETL processes using Pl/Sql, T-Sql packages, store procedures, triggers, Analytic and Logical functions, pipeline functions, dynamic queries, materialized views, partitioning, Java mappings and interfaces to generation information to BI solutions.
- Coordinated develop and performed detailed units, quality assurance and regression tests to ensure integration and data integrity.
- Provided support, tuning and troubleshooting to daily database production processes.
- Was responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining data warehouse and analytics architecture to meet an enterprise’s business analysis and reporting needs
- Created detailed deployment plans for solution implementation from staging to production environments.
- Work closely wif teh product owners and Business Analysts to translate business needs into business solutions
- Participated actively on stand ups, backlog grooming, retrospective and sprint planning Agile, Scrum and Kanban ceremonies using Jira and Confluence as supportive tools.
- Attended team meetings to implement development best practices, participated in change control discussions, review code, and knowledge transfer wif coworkers.
Confidential, Orlando, Florida
Senior Oracle Developer
- Gathered requirements from business users, analyzed, designed data modeling for module solution.
- Developed of inventory control solution of issued prepaid cards and integrated wif credit card management software using webservices, Java and Pl/Sql .
- Designed and developed integration to core banking using Java, Pl/Sql Packages, Procedures and Webservices.
- Developed daily batch processes using Pl/Sql, Pro*C, Packages, Functions, materialized views, parallelism, Shell scripting and partitioning to improve performance.
- Generated reports required by business users based on requirements gathered.
- Project to develop and implement an application module for Confidential on new tax collection charge for credit card purchases, teh following tasks were executed:
- Modified ER database model analyzed business requirements and designed module solution.
- Developed forms, reports, procedures, functions, packages and views to support module operativity.
- dis project was developed wif Pl/Sql, Sql, Oracle Forms 11g, Oracle Reports 11g, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Weblogic, Sql*Loader, Sql Developer.
Senior Oracle developer
- Designed and Development of new requirements for bank and credit card legacy systems at Confidential using PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Java and Pro*C mainly, Data Modeling design and adjustments, including OLTP processing for transaction authorizing wif VISA and MASTER CARD and core banking.
- Analyzed and Data modeled for legacy credit card software, fixing existing bugs in forms, reports and current processes for faster response time and accuracy.
- Executed data migration on legacy Credit Card application to First Data - Vision*Plus system for Banco Popular, that include data analysis, reporting, business process analysis, data conversion, validation, integration, Tested and certified that data migrated was accurate
- Performed data analysis, data mining design, mapping and development of ETL processes on Datawarehouse wif OWB and ODI, Pl/Sql, Sql*Loader, Data modeling, Sql Developer.
- Designed, developed and implemented setup application, data processing, user reports, security and user interface forms.
- Performed tuning of procedures and packages to improve data processing time.
Senior Technical Lead
- Designed and developed credit card management system from scratch wif 28 administrative and operative modules, OLTP processing wif core banking, online transaction channels like Internet, Mobile, Audio Response, connectivity wif VISA and MASTER CARD.
- Designed and implemented data warehouse solution on credit cardholder’s information for customer service division.
- Implemented procedures to get international quality certification ISO 9000 in development software processes.
- Provided processes mapping and PL/SQL Packages, procedures and Java classes to guarantee data accuracy, integrity and to fulfill user application requirements.