Being an IT professional, I have more than 18 years of experience in database development, database administration DBA , and system analysis in the information technology IT field. He has experience with most of the major databases, data warehousing design, ETL informatics, Data warehouse, OLTP, OLAP, TDD, Oracle EBS, WinSCP, Linux, PL/SQL and T-SQL coding, wrapping implementation, OID, VPDB, creating and modifying scripts in major computer languages, implementing Oracle patches, TAR, and data modeling using ERwin. Oracle 12c DBA training classes
Oracle Database Developer, DBA,
- Participated in the analysis, monitor, and development of DoD contract-ATP project for Dept. of Defense and by using PL/SQL, SQL, AWR, Expalin plan, Data pump, Data warehouse, OLTP, OLAP,performancetunning, TKPROF,AWR, Rman,RAC and Oracle10g and 11g Database.
- Support the Social Security Administration project for maintain the group of databases by using Oracle 11g and 10g, Oracle Enterprise Manager, VPDB, OID, RMAN, RAC on Unix system and IBM system. Oracle 12c DBA training classes.
- Responsible for implementation with pl/sql programming, Agile Project Management, Oracle report, Unix shell scripts, modify function on the procedures, functions, and packages on the data warehousing database.
Oracle Database Developer, DBA,
- Participated in the analysis, design, and development of IBM contract-ATP project for Dept. of Homeland by using PL/SQL, SQL, TOAD,RAC, AWR, RMAN, Expalinplan,Data warehouse, OLTP, OLAP, TDD, data guard and Oracle10g and 11g Database.
- Designed and participated in the system full lifecycle development and documentation of the ATP Logical Design Model and Physical Design Model by using Erwin, MicroStrategy Architect pl/sql programming, performance tunning, TKPROF,AWR,sql testing, Replication,RMAN, Oracle Database,Oracle 10g, 11g upgrade and , SQL Loader.
- Responsible for implementation with pl/sqlprogramming,Agile Project Management, Informatica, VPDB,OID and wrapping function on all procedures, functions, and packages on the data warehousing database.
Oracle Database Administrator DBA ,
- Handles CCIPODEV, CCIPOTST, and CCIPOPRD developing, testing, and production of multidatabases RAC , peoplesoft, oracle EBS, Expalin plan, RMAN, oracle10g db on UNIX and Linux Platform.
- Working as a production DBA on FAA projects for OLAP, OLTP, OBIEE, RABACUS, MicroStrategy Architect, PeopleSoft, TC-T2CWP databases.
- Analyzes and solves issues involving Oracle 9i Database by using Enterprise Server and different software packages and sql, pl/sql programming for development database, Oracle EBS,performance tunning, TKPROF,AWR, sql testing, Informix.
- Prepares to do CR and pl/sql, sql, Crystal Reports, C, C programming for IMS data warehouse.
- Checks the backup server and backup report status, SharePlex, Oracle10g, Oracle11g, Sybase.
- Studies and analyzes CMS environment in Oracle RAC 11g for production, test, and development.
- Oracle Application Developer/DBA, System Administrator, Confidential
- Provided maintenance, customer support, sql and pl/sql programming, MicroStrategyArchitect,Informatica and system administration for National Support and Maintenance.
- Worked on multiple database servers for data warehousing, PeopleSoft HRMS on Linux.
- Created scripts and C, C programming for various objects creation/modification using SQL Server, Informix, Oracle 9i and 10g Teradata, TOAD, Oracle Enterprise Server, Informatics ETL, and UNIX on SunOS5.9, PeopleSoft HRMS 8.9, and People Tools 8.47.
- Confidential Responsible for design, maintenance, table space creation, user's creation, and space allocation.
- Worked on multiple database servers SQL Server, Oracle, Informix, Sybase . Data transform between different RDBMS platforms, import/export data, and data population/loading.
- Created scripts and C, C programming for various objects creation/modification using PL/SQL, T-SQL, Linux, Java, data warehousing, data mining, and metadata management.
- Confidential Provided support for PeopleSoft Financial/CRM on Oracle 7.3, 8, 8i and 9i data modeling T-SQL and PL-SQL programming and data analyzing by using ERwin, Java, data warehousing, SQL Server 2000, JBoss, Informix, Sybase, data warehouse, ERwin, Metadata, Unix Platform, Linux, and NT.
- Worked on the NASD contract.
- Confidential Managed Oracle 8 Database for CDR System on UNIX.
- Worked as DBA and developer for both production and test Oracle Database, SQL Server, and Sybase maintenance and management. Daily duties dealt with user management, space management, PL/SQL tuning, backup, JBoss, Crystal Reports, SQL Loader, DBArtisan, data warehouse, DB2, Exceed, T-SQL, ERwin, PeopleSoft financial package, and data warehouse in Unix/NT environment.
- Confidential Focused on software development and information technologies used for accounting, banking, and Point of Sale POS to promote and develop accounting and banking equipment, POS products, Bar Coding system, GUI system, Informix, Sybase, Unix, Oracle PL/SQL, T-SQL development. Served as a DBA for the production database.
- Participated in the design, analysis, and programming of databases, forms, reports, data modeling, and graphics for a government contract on Oracle Database and SQL Server.
- Confidential Designed and implemented relational database management systems RDBMS for U.S. Congress, various state bar associations, and other major clients by using Embedded SQL, PL/SQL, C, and C on UNIX, VAX/VAM, Novell, and Oracle Database.
- Participated in the analysis, design, and development of Oracle 7 application to create, maintain, and manage all customers, manufacturers, products, and vendors by using PL/SQL, SQL, and Oracle Database.
- Developed the interface for Info Landing to handle telecommunication by using a GUI package, C, MapInfo, and Pascal on UNIX, 3COM, and IBM mainframes.
- Designed and participated in the system full lifecycle development of the Inventory and Accounting systems for A A International Trade Co. by using Turbo C, C , Microsoft C, FoxPro, Oracle Database, and SQL.
- Developed and implemented Chinese Language Driver and Japanese Translator and Accounting System by using C, Lotus 1-2-3, and NjStar.
- Confidential Developed and implemented SIGMA System to research SPOT satellite remote control information. Supplied the details of GUI information to the Department of Defense DoD and other major clients on Novell, UNIX, and VAX by using C, C , MapInfo, Map Code, and Foxbase.
- Participated in the survey database. Conducted the data analysis, managing, programming, editing, and maintenance of the database for satellite remote control information system by using Unix C, Turbo C, dBASE IV, and MapInfo.