- E-Business Suite across multiple modules of Oracle Federal Financials, HRMS , CRM OIC,Service ,Order Management, Inventory, Install Base. He has in-depth knowledge of the Oracle TCA architecture and Oracle Application OA Framework. For the last 13 years, he has developed and enhanced the Oracle E-Business Suite 11i and R12 systems in accordance with customer EA guidelines and Oracle standards in various roles of technical architect ,team lead, application developer As part of his project support,
- Confidential was instrumental in the designing/developing interfaces, conversions RICEW and migrating from 11i to R12 of the E-Business Suite. Mr Aurora is an expert in designing/developing interfaces RICEW for Oracle Federal Financials, Oracle TCA, Oracle HRMS, Oracle Inventory, Oracle Install Base , Oracle Incentive Compensation/Sales Compensation and Oracle Service applications.
- Confidential has extensive experience developing interfaces using packages and procedures in PL/SQL including tuning, customizing and optimized existing PL/SQL programs to accommodate changes in functionality and better performance for multiple ERP implementations. In addition to his expertise in PL/SQL and EBUSINESS suite API's RICEW Mr. Aurora's experience includes designing BPEL process for integration of legacy applications with Oracle R12. Mr Aurora is knowledgeable about new Sub Ledger Accounting Processes SLA in Oracle R12 financials XLA tables and APi's and the R12 sub ledger accounting including general ledger import process for creating journal entries.
- Confidential has also analyzed and documented the architecture of interfaces using the employee information soap services and enhanced the security of Oracle 11i Applications, dependent on various web services, using SOA architecture to provide different levels of access to users.
Relevant Technical Skills
- Oracle Products/Tools/APIS: Oracle 11g/10g/9iForms 6i/9i/10g, Reports 10g/9i6i, Oracle Financials Accounts Payable AP /General Ledger GL Accounts Receivable AR Release 11i/R12, ORACLE INVENTORY , Oracle CRM Applications, TCA Trading Community Architecture, Oracle Federal Financials R12,Oracle Incentive Compensation OIC 11i, Oracle Customer Care/Teleservice 11i/R12 ,Oracle HRMS 11i/R12,Oracle Install Base 11i/R12 , Oracle OMS Order Management System 11i with Oracle Order Capture/istore ASO , Order Entry, Application Object Library, Concurrent Manager, Oracle Alerts, PL/SQL ,SQL Plus,Oracle Workflow Builder/Oracle Workflow, Jdeveloper, BC4J Business Components For java , UIX, Oracle 9ias oracle application server , XML publisher, JSP, Oracle BPEL, web services, FND Api's, Financials API's, Open Interfaces, HRMS Api's, TCA Api's,Forms Personalization, OAF/Form Personalizations,Custom.pll
- Operating Systems: HP-UX, Ultrix, Sun O/S,Linux
- Languages: C, Fortran, PL/SQL v2.0/2.3, Pro C, Java
- Performed the role of knowledge lead/team lead technical and functional for the team members to resolve critical issues of the system for entire life cycle of gap analysis, design, development, configuration and testing using Oracle EBS standards and guidelines for Oracle EBs upgrade of the system
- Performed design sessions, training sessions technical/EBS for key business holders to understand the system and the changes from 11i application to R12.
- Analysis and program modifications for performing the technical upgrade
- Of existing 11i programs to Oracle Federal Financials R12 upgrade including Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle XML reports, Oracle R12 financials configuration like value sets, custom views, tables, workflows, Profile Options, Descriptive Flexfieds/validations, personalizations etc.
- Changes included SLA for GL interfaces into general ledger, Oracle Payables TCA bank information fixes, Supplier TCA integration changes and building new Accounts Payable reports for invoices and purchase orders procure to pay , TCA Screens like party/account merge, relationship manager, Service Requests and Contact Center.
- Responsibilities also included designing and developing new XML publisher SLA accounting reports, Accounts Payable payments reports, personalizing the contact center form for new TCA model.
- Designed and developed GL interface from the customized Receivables module to Oracle SLA and Journal Import.
- Documented and Designed the above solutions using client Software Life cycle methodology and Oracle's functional/technical configuration documents like BR100 and conversion/interfaces documents.
- Assisted in managed the Quality Center defect fixes in SIT testing and UAT
- Created Technical Design Documents according to Client's software lifecycle requirements covering design of custom components, customizations, enhancements and configurations.
- Modules : Oracle Inventory R12/Oracle Install Base R12
- Description :
- Designed and developed XML Publisher/ Reports and Shell Scripts to schedule the reports for tracking the Orders along with the inventory details for specific calendar yrs and inventory orga units.
- Designed and developed interface for loading inventory items into the application using inventory open interface/workers processes.
Oracle Financials Solutions Architect Description :
- Created the strategy to upgrade/financial transformation of Existing Oracle 11i Suite of financial applications including all the business units in Mexico, Brazil, USA, Chile including financial transformation for the organization.
- Designing the architecture for a single global R12 financials instance for NII including integration with 3rd party tax and billing systems.
- Leading a team of onshore and offshore resources/techno functional analysts for analysis and technical design for Oracle EBS R12 financials.
- This is an Oracle 11i/R12 teleservice / Shared HRMS/Oracle Inventory/Oracle install base/receivables implementation of Oracle Applications. The implemented application tracks and analyzes various interactions between call center and customers of client.
- Functionally analyzed new business requirements determining the most efficient and effective means of implementing them in the Oracle CRM, leading to technical and functional design for the product. The design consisted of conversion/interface strategy, error correction process and re executing the conversion/interface programs frquenetly.
- Developed/Designed and supported inbound process from legacy applications Conversion process to load customer information using Oracle Financials/TCA/Receivables API's. The customer information involved all the TCA/Financials information like Sites, Contact Points,Party Information, Financials customers accounts. The public financial API's used was mainly HZ PARTY PUB to load/maintain the customer information.
- Designed and developed conversion/interfaces for inventory items into Oracle inventory for tracking the call center interactions from the legacy system and integration with external systems.
- Also was involved in setting up of Lookup Flexfields using Oracle receivables configuration for site, site usages, location information, and customer profile data. Configured Receivables location descriptive flexfields using Oracle Receivables Setups Screens to capture site information in relation to plans a PBGC customer participated in along with various AR lookups.
- Designed and built reports using Oracle BI Publisher/XML Publisher for Oracle TCA/Receivables Module displaying all the customer information along with service module information from Receivables tables like HZ PARTIES,HZ CONTACT POINTS, HZ LOCATIONS, HZ PARTY SITES etc.
- Developed outbound interface using receivables TCA tables and RA CUSTOMERS views
- to sync information with the legacy application system. All the customer data change happening
- in the database using Oracle Receivables screens was updated constantly to legacy application tables to keep both systems in sync.
- Designed a BPEL process for integration of legacy applications with Oracle CRM R12 for processing special pension plans, which undergo continuous eligibility. This involved loading all the relationships between PBGC Plans and customers tracking using install base APIs and creating of Plans as inventory items. All the plans a customer was participating in was being tracked using install base application. The install base module was configured to populate the data in CSI ITEM INSTANCES table with all the flexfield information populated. The flexfield information in the install base table was the information highlighting the type of relationship between customer and the plans involved including payee status, start and end dates etc. . This also involved developing an interface between legacy client application and install base to store the relationship between pension plans and PBGC customers on daily basis leading to syncing the Oracle EBS instance with legacy applications.
- Maintained the BPEL processes integrating CRM with PBGC document archiving application and customer self-service applications.
- Designed and developed employee resource inbound interface for loading employee and organization information into Oracle HR and service application. A workflow process was developed to track the interface program results and performance. Also analyzed and documented the architecture of the interface using the employee information soap services PBGC's SOA architecture using BPEL to be invoked directly from the Oracle database to synchronize the HR information.
- Enhanced the VPD Virtual Private Database / RLSS Row Level Security security of Oracle 11i applications with new database policies and completed the modification of the existing database policies. The security of these policies was dependent upon various web services invoked using the SOA architecture BPEL Server hosted from the database to provide different levels of access to different users of the application.
- Analyzed the existing 11i requirements to perform the gap analysis and provide solutions for filling the gaps in 11i to the release 12 upgrade of the application. Supported the Oracle 11i production environment for PBGC, including issue resolutions, enhancements and handling of new business requirements. Designed and developed workflow process for integrating Oracle Email Center with Oracle Teleservice module. Designed and developed workflow process to notify the administrators of various pension plans when a customer creates a service request in the application.
- Tuned the outbound interface process responsible for updating the PBGC HR system from Oracle Service/HR module. Performed the task of deploying the programs and configuring the application in production for Oracle Teleservice module, utilizing the configuration of Service Requests/Interaction Tasks/Universal Work Queue UWQ . Designed and developed a workflow process in relation to the Business Event Subscription Model of Oracle 11i to deactivate existing contact information for Service Requests in Oracle Teleservice module.
- Designed and developed Oracle Reports and XML Publisher reports for tracking service requests, plans, relationship between plans and customers in inventory/install base
- Designed and customized JSP for printing Oracle Service Request's as per business requirements. Involved in the upgrade of Oracle eBusiness Application From 12.0 release to 12.1.2. Involved in production support of the application.
- Developed DEMO APEX screen for custom schemas for proof of concept along with Oracle OAF development and maintain VPD policies in the database.
- Products : Oracle Receivables R12 ,Oracle Service R12 , Oracle TCA R12 , Oracle Inventory R12 , Oracle Install Base Oracle HRMS R12 . Oracle 10g, Oracle Forms 10g,Oracle reports 10g, Jdeveloper 10g, Oracle BPEL, Oracle Reports 6i, Oracle XML/BI Publisher
- Languages : Oracle PL/SQL,Shell Scripting, Java, JSP, Oracle workflow
- Hardware/OS : Linux
- Languages : Oracle PL/SQL,Shell Scripting, Java, JSP, Oracle workflow
- Hardware/OS : Linux
Technical Architect/Ebusiness Suite Developer
- Project involved designing and developing a solution to get rid of duplicate and bad data in production financials database and in the custom extension application as well using customer account merge/party merge process for Oracle Financials 11i and Oracle Order Managament Modules/Oracle Sales Order Capture Modules. Improved and modified the custom interfaces creating Orders from Oracle and Order Quotes from legacy applications. The interfaces were modified to update Sales Order Amount and Quotes using the ASO api's after merging of data was completed.
- Also involved correcting the receivables invoice information from legacy system using Oracle financials/Receivables open interface tables. The financial transactions involved, credit memos, debit memos and manual invoices as well using autoinvoice program in Oracle Financials Module.Was involved in creating GL journal enteries using GL import program for the Accounts receivables Subledger and accounts payable subledger. Customized the 7 ageing buckets report to display additional flexfield information and computations.
- Cutomized the Oracle Payables check printing process for printing using the right check format
- Program and also designed and developed Accounts Payable Interface for uploading the Invoices into Oracle EBS.
- Also was the Team Lead for the implementation of this project.
- Products : Oracle Receivables 11i, Oracle TCA 11i, Oracle Order Management System 11i .Oracle Payables ,Oracle 9i
- Language : PL/SQL
- Hardware/OS : Solaris
- Description : Project involved implementation of Oracle Healthcare Transaction base and developing a custom solution to track approval of privileged lists requested by various providers using the self service application. Designed and developed a multilevel workflow process for the approval of privileged lists requested by the providers. The various features of workflow like voting, notifications, timeouts, and capturing of comments from the approvers were added to make the system interact with the users. Developed the APIs Application Programmers Interface for integrating the developed workflow with the CCQAS application is built using Java and UIX and also designed various database objects, such as views for the required integration using Oracle Application 11i standards. Developed and designed an application user screen using BC4J and UIX. JDeveloper was used to create the above object.
- Used Oracle 11i concurrent processing to schedule programs for renewal of privileges. Performed tasks related to TCA API's design for creating Oracle HTB person and 11i user accounts. Performed 11i workflow administration tasks. Built reports using Oracle Reports for reporting the various workflow processes at different levels.
- Products : Oracle HTB 11i database, Oracle workflow 9i, Jdeveloper
- Languages : PL/SQL, Java
- Description : This was a Oracle HRMS implementation involving conversions, interfaces, reports
- Performed the roles of Technical Architect and Technical Team Lead for the project. Managed a team of four technical consultants to accomplish the various development tasks related to the project. Various tasks performed and responsibilities included: Designing conversion, interface processes and standards for the project Developing and designing conversion and inbound interface programs like Employee Interface, Assignment Interface, and Position Interface Developing and designing outbound interface programs to different client legacy systems from Oracle HRMS and Oracle Projects Performing code review and QA check for the project Performance tuning of various custom programs developed and building error reports for conversions and interfaces.
- Products : Oracle 9i, Oracle HRMS 11i
- Language : PL/SQL, Unix shell scripting
- Description : This project involved implementing Oracle Incentive Compensation and interfacing with legacy Order Management and Receivables system.
- Performed the role of Technical Architect and Technical Team Lead for the project. Managed a team of five consultants for technical development/extensions of the module. Designed inbound and outbound interfaces compensation groups, salespeople, order/invoice transactions to support complex sales compensation calculations using the complex comp plans assigned to the various salesreps. The inbound transactions were collected from the existing Order Management System and Accounts Receivable. Designed account workbench/custom territory manager module to support sales compensation calculations. The module consisted of database objects and forms. Performed QA and code walkthrough for all the extensions developed according to Oracle Application standards. Customized the sales compensation formula plan elements for complex calculation needs of Qwest.
- Designed and developed reports for account workbench and error handling for interface/conversion transactions.
- Product : Oracle Incentive Compensation 11i, Oracle forms 6i, oracle reports 6i, Oracle Receivables, Oracle Order Management
- Languages : PL/SQL, unix shell scripting
- This project involved implementation of Oracle Federal Financials Oracle Receivables 11i, Oder Management System and Oracle Customer care and interfacing the system with bank receipt information, Customer information from legacy system and importing of legacy order information.
- Performed the role of Technical Architect and Technical Team Lead for the project. Designed adeveloped AR interface program using open interface tables for conversion of invoice information Autoinvoice Program . Performed Receipt Class, Payment Method, Customer Bank, Auto Invoice, Lockbox, and Lockbox Transmission format setups. Designed and developed following reports using Reports 6I: EFT Pre-note Report for notifying the institutions of the automatic receipt details for various customers. Extended the Credit Card Notification report for the required details. Designed a custom outbound process for sending the required customer information for all the invoices linked to a specific payment method utilized in starting the monthly deduction from bank accounts for the customers enrolled in a specific health insurance plan . Designed customer inbound interface using Customer Interface Program for loading customer information shared across Oracle Receivables and Oracle Customer Care modules.
- Designed and developed receipt interface program using AR Lockbox process. Designed an inbound interface for order information using Order Import Program and workflow, Included the mapping of the order data to the open interface table structures, provided in Oracle Order Management System. Developed shell scripts for scheduling the abovementioned developed programs. Served as Knowledge Lead and AR Development Team Lead for a team of five developers. Performed code walkthrough for the custom outbound process and reports developed.
- Involved in setting multi org and set of books for posting to general ledger and creation of various GL accounts.
- Products : Oracle Receivables 11i oracle Federal Financials , Oracle Order Management System 11i, Oracle Customer Care 11i, Oracle 9i,Oracle Reports 3i,Oracle GL
- Languages : PL/SQL, shell scripting
- Description : This project consisted of implementation of Oracle financials, Oracle Sales Compensation.
- Handled the Oracle Sales Compensation Release 3i interface development, inbound interface from AP to AR and outbound interface from Sales Compensation to AP testing, sales compensation setups, and custom reporting.
- Designed and developed custom programs for posting information from AR to General Ledger in support of UNEXT's unique business model. The information consisted of the discounts offered by the organization using Order Entry module. Also designed and developed a custom report for reconciliation of the above process. Customized Consolidated Bill Printing Report for Oracle Receivable module for additional information. Performed the printer setup and AP check printing setup for enabling the check printing process in production. Handled the Oracle Sales Compensation Release 3i interface development, inbound interface from AP to AR and outbound interface from Sales Compensation to AP testing, sales compensation setups, and custom reporting.
- Products : Oracle Sales Compensation 3i, Oracle 8i, Oracle payables 11i, Oracle Reports 3i
- Languages : PL/SQL
- Description : The project involved implementation of Oracle Sales Compensation module and interfacing with UUNET legacy application of orders.
- Designed and developed open interface programs for Oracle Sales Compensation module Release 3i . The main accomplishment of the project was to migrate the existing UUNET Sales Compensation system based on Microsoft Excel to Oracle Sales Compensation. Oracle AIM methodology was used to successfully complete the implementation.
- Performed data mapping, built interface strategy for loading the non-RDBMS based Excel sheets, developed coding standards and built the interface programs. Developed interfaces for loading salespeople, salespeople hierarchy and order transactions. The interfaces covered the required preprocessing for loading the existing data efficiently and reliably. Developed custom triggers, descriptive flex fields to provide flexibility to the existing application. A custom report was developed following Oracle's coding standards for showing the commission calculated by the application along with many custom attributes.
- Products : Oracle Sales Compensation 3i, Oracle 8i, Oracle Reports 3i
- Languages : PL/SQL, Shell Scripting
- Description : This project involved implementation of Oracle Inventory Module.
- Developed programs to execute Inventory Worker Program independently to perform inventory interface. Developed Serial Number Validation for the interface programs to load the data properly and reject the records having errors before starting the Inventory Worker Program.
- Products : Oracle Inventory Rel 11, Oracle 8i
- Languages : PL/SQL, Shell scripting
- Description : This project involved implementation Oracle Projects R11 module and interfacing the application with legacy applications.
- Accomplished tuning of programs like interfaces, custom reports and custom screens for project accounting module, using rule based optimization. Developed an outbound interface for custom extension of PA. Performed code review of the existing programs.
- Products : Oracle Projects Rel 11, Oracle 8i, Oracle Reports 3i
- Languages : PL/SQL
- Description : This project involved implementation of Oracle Financials applications and interfacing the module with the legacy systems.
- Successfully accomplished custom development for AP, AR modules Oracle Applications 10.7, Smart Client , Outbound Interfaces and developed standard interfaces and reports including open interfaces, reports , payables information interfaces, customized check printing processing, Payables to Receivables Interface using auto invoice program , interface error correction proces, shell sripting to schedule the programs
- Products : Oracle Payables, Oracle receivables 10.7 Smart Client, Oracle 7x, Oracle reports 3i
- Languages : PL/SQL, Shell Scripting
- Description : Project involved implementation of Oracle Financials application, building new reports and interfaces.
- Designed and developed an open interface program used for Data Conversion for AP and GL modules. The project was to migrate financial systems from a main frame to Oracle Financials in a HP UX environment. Involved in data mapping, writing interface programs for AP and GL modules. Also involved in building new reports, customization of the existing reports and screens. In addition added logic to existing PL/SQL packages provided by the applications for Project Costing Module.
- Products : Oracle 7, Oracle Financials Smart Client 10.7, Oracle Reports 2.5
- Languages : PL/SQL, Unix shell scripting.
- Description : Project involved implementation of Oracle Receivables module and building custom reports and interfaces.
- The project consists of mapping the schema of a old system in COBOL to the table structures of the Oracle Financials AR Module and writing a feeder program to load the data from the old system in text file to the AR temporary tables. It consists of the creation of new/customized reports and screens for handling the data in some temporary data structures. Accomplished mapping of the tables, development of feeder program for customer interface part of accounts receivable module and creating customized reports of the AR module.
- Products : Oracle 7,Oracle Financials, Oracle Reports 2.5
- Languages : PL/SQL, Unix shell scripting.HCL Consulting
- Description : The project consisted of testing an application for insurance of goods to be transported.
- Accomplished development of unit test cases for the newly evolved application,
- Performed the required integration testing, unit testing of the system and code review of the application.
- Description : This project involved conversion of SQL Forms 3.0 custom application to Oracle forms 4.5 Developer 2000 .
- The main activity of this project was to create mouse navigation logic keeping into account the correct original functionality of the SQL Forms 3.0 application and then enhance the original forms by adding the various GUI features. Participated in development of the logic to be entered in the present triggers of the Forms 3.0 using C programs to take care of the mouse functionality. Performed testing of the converted forms and added GUI features in the forms.
- Products : Oracle 8, SQL Forms 3.0, Oracle Forms 4.5
- Languages : PL/SQL, Unix shell scripting.