Anna is an accomplished, result driven, solution oriented IT professional with more than 20 years of progressive experience in software development, business analysis, and project management. Anna has worked in many fortune 500 companies with business expertise in retail, financial, manufacturing, healthcare, education, software, government, insurance and defense. She has a demonstrated ability to resolve critical software development issue, streamline business operations, leverage technology for business value, and drive growth to the bottom line.
- Oracle Financial Implementation Project Management Continuous Improvement
- Software Data Architect Client Relations Business Development Growth Strategic Planning
- Business Analyst/IT Liaison/Architect Technology Leadership
- Data Merger/Data Migration/Data Warehouse, ETL development, OBIEE, OLAP Cube,Systems Analysis Design
- Oracle Financial R12 eBusiness Suite/Manufacturing/CRM Workflow, Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL
- ERWIN, ER Studio, INFORMATICA, Toad, Unix, Microsoft SQL server, Sales Force SFDC , Enterprise Architect EA , J2EE, JSP, Servlets, XML/XSL, Crystal Reports, MS Sql Server, Sybase, DB2
- Technical Development Lead, Business System Design, Data Architect, System Architect
- Oracle Forms/Reports/Discoverer/BI Publisher/ProC/Analytical Functions
Sr. Data Architect/Project Technical Lead
- Worked on United Health Group eSync healthcare portal implementation project. Migrated legacy health portal clients information to eHP portal and performed monthly clients onboarding deployment to bring over 200,000 companies member data to eHP wellness portal during two years period. Design and developed technical procedures to perform data analysis, data cleansing on data related to memberships, eligibilities, incentives , policy groups and etc.
- Selected Achievements:
- Functioned as technical team lead to design conversion and client onbarding technical structure, managed and mentored new consultants, scheduled technical and business training to bring new team members up to speed to perform critical technical deployment tasks
- Developed technical deployment plans, reviewed technical issue logs and provided status update to senior management
- Designed and developed ERWin data model, developed Oracle Pl/Sql and Microsoft SSIS programs, these programs allowed business to eliminate several manual monthly onboarding tasks, to streamline workflow processed and to save costs on monthly deployment efort
Data Conversion Technical Lead
Worked on SEH and Yaggy companywide Oracle EBS merger project. Performed gap analysis and converted Yaggy's Advantage sql server accounting systems to SEH's Oracle R12 EBS Financial system.
- Analyzed Yaggy's Adavantage GL/HR/AR/PA system, defined data mappings and requirements for data expor.t
- Designed and developed multiple concurrent programs to bring Yaggy's data to staging tables, then import to Oracle Financial AR/GL/HR/PA modules.
- Worked directly with senior leadership team to define project time lines, implementation schedules and issued resolution tasks.
- The entire merger project was successfully completed in 4 months and all codes were written by the technical lead.
Sr. Business System Consultant/Project Lead
Worked on Wachovia to Wells Fargo CRM merger/conversion project. Performed business process modeling, data modeling for data integration across multiple source systems Oracle, Sql server, Sybase, DB2 , convert data from different source systems to centralized Wells Fargo CRM system to create a unified source of truth data for wholesale banking division.
- Acted as a lead designer and project manager for the data merge project, developed project plans and implementation schedules for different business devision go-alive schedual.
- Conducted system architecture review, business and system design reviews sessions with business users and management teams.
- Designed and developed Oracle Pl/Sql and Sql Server conversion and interface scripts. Designed web application and data mart for Business Intelligence reports related to customer, financial product hierarchy, banking relationships and sales opportunities.
Sr. Data Architect/Lead
Worked on software company Lawson internal customer hub MDM master data management data warehouse project. Performed data analysis, data cleansing on data related to customers, sales, territories and products. Used ER/Studio to design and develop logical/physical data models. Generated data warehouse structures on both Oracle 11g and SQL Server 2005.
- Designed and developed multi-dimensional OLAP cubes to perform customer, product and sales analysis. Designed and developed BI materialized views for Web Dashboard reporting.
- Developed Pl/Sql and SQL scripts to extract, transform and load data from transactional systems to DW. The transactional systems included the Lawson Financial system, Sales Force SFDC and third party customer maintenance systems.
Sr. Consultant/Oracle EBS 11i Conversion Project Manager
Worked on merging Amcomp's Sungard Financial system to insurance company Employer's Oracle eBusiness 11i Financial project.
- Lead a team of five consultants in Minnesota, worked with Amcomp and Employer employees across United States, gathered business requirements, developed deployment schedules, test plans and go-alive steps to ensure the success of the system merger between the two compnaies
- Performed gap analysis, requirement gathering and data mapping. Converted Sungard three years AP vendors, AP invoices, AP checks , GL histories and Fixed Assets from Sungard to Oracle Financial.
- Designed and developed conversion scripts and interface Pl/Sql packages for data mapping and data conversion.
Sr. System Architect
Worked on Oracle 10g custom space management application and IT data warehouse development project.
- Designed logical and physical Oracle space management data models and OLAP cubes for university space usage analysis. Designed and developed a custom interface and conversion programs between the University PeopleSoft Financial system and the University FAMIS space management system.
- Developed custom Oracle 10g forms, reports, conversions, interfaces and PL/SQL packages/procedures for FAMIS space management system. Extract support data from MS Sql Server and Sybase for BI reports.
- Designed and developed Business Intelligence reports using OBIEE, Crystal, Discoverer and Oracle Reports10g tools.
Sr. Consultant /Oracle R12 Upgrade Techno-Functional Project Lead
- Worked on Manufacturing company Mcquay's Oracle eBusiness Suite 10.7 to R12 conversion and upgrade project.
- Worked with business Super Users to confirm and document system enhancement requirements for migrating legacy financial systems to Oracle R12 in the following Oracle financial and manufacturing modules: GL, AR, AP, CE, FA, PO, INV, OM and INV.
- Worked with technical resources to design and develop technical solutions assisting user acceptance testing.
- Responsibilities included the design and development of Oracle Interfaces/Conversions, custom Oracle 10g Forms/Reports, Unix Shell Scripts and PL/SQL Procedures.
Sr. Consultant /Oracle eBusiness 10.7 to CINCOM conversion lead
- Worked on defence company ATK Global Oracle/CINCOM implementations.
- Was responsible for corporate financial system requirement gathering, gap analysis, functional and technical specification development.
- Designed and developed Oracle Database Schema, custom Oracle 10g Forms, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Discoverer Reports, Conversion Scripts and Oracle Financial Interface Programs to covert Oracle Financial/PA data to CINCOM/CODA system.
Sr. Consultant/Technical Lead
- Worked on the biotech company Genzyme's Enterprise Data Warehouse EDW project for Genzyme's Renal product line. This Data Warehouse is built to track and analyze biomedical drug sales.
- Was responsible for the design and development of logical/physical data model and multi-dimensional OLAP cubes for data related to patients, insurance, medical facilities, product, regions and drug sales.
- Responsibilities also extended to writing database object scripts to create the physical data warehouse writing Informatica ETL Scripts, PL/SQL and Unix scripts to transfer data developing complex sales analysis reports using Oracle Discoverer/Oracle Analytical Functions and communicating project progress to Senior Management.
- Worked on the US Postal Employment Time Management Tracking and Payroll System.
- Was responsible for gathering system modification requests, designing and developing new custom applications based on user requests.
- Specific tasks included Oracle 6i Forms and Reports modifications, Oracle database PL/SQL package development and Unix Shell scripts development for the Federal Accounting System.
Sr. Consultant /Oracle 11.5.10 Upgade Porject Lead
- Worked on education and pubshing company Pearson's 11.5.10 Oracle e-Business Suite upgrade implementation and new custom application development project.
- Helped business groups to understand the applications and define architecture provided technical and functional expertise in following Oracle Financial/Manufacturing/CRM areas: HR, Order Management, Account Receivable, Account Payable, Inventory, Oracle Project, Self-service Web Application and etc.
- Collected implementation requirements, defined business gaps and scheduled business and technical review meetings.
- Designed, developed and supported existing business applications using Oracle Forms, Reports, API/Interface Packages, Java Servlets, Shell Scripts and Workflows.
- Worked with Oracle Support and Pearson business groups to resolve critical TARs and bug fixes. Used Kintana workbench to manage software changes and promotion process.
Sr. Consultant /Oracle 11i Techno-Functional Lead
- Worked on Honeywell Global Oracle 11i Multi-lingual, Multi-currency implementation.
- Specifically worked on Global Service Contract, OM, HRMS, PA, AR, TCA, CRM and data warehouse projects.
- Implemented and designed applications to allow global users to book, bill and manage contracts, to generate a variety of contract service reports and government contract compliance report.
- Worked on project plan, developed status reports, managed a team of ten technical developers, collected implementation requirements, defined business gaps and scheduled business and technical review meetings.
- Developed detail technical designs for: Data Model/Mart, Oracle Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Data Conversion, PL/SQL Packages, and Workflow.
- Worked in the challenging technical support group for Retek Merchandise System Implementation team and Oracle Financial support team. Solving functional and technical software problems raised by Retek System customers, including Nordstrom, Tecso, Best Buy, Gander Mountain, etc.
- Responsibilities included: analyzing the software issues raised by users in the area of Ordering, Item management, Trade Management, Pricing and Oracle Financials modules.
- Designing and fixing functional and technical problems in the software, which include fixes for Oracle Forms/Reports, Packages, Interfaces, Batch Programs.
Sr. Consultant /Oracle 11i Implementation Tech Lead
- Participated in Oracle 11i financial implementations.
- Implemented Oracle Financials Modules included AP, PO, HR, PA, AR GL for the first phase implementation to upgrade financial system to Oracle 11i, and enable future business expansion and acquisition.
- Gathered user requirements for application configuration, analyzed gaps, created custom reports and performed data conversion. Worked on functional and technical designs, developing custom forms, reports using Forms 6i / Reports 6i.
- Developing/testing conversion scripts using Taviz Integration Suite.
- Participated in one of the largest Data Warehouse projects four terabytes in the retail industry.
- Used custom AI algorithms to perform data mining tasks: identify customer demographics, purchasing pattern and frequencies, target promotional customers.
- Job responsibilities also included designing security schemes for data warehouse implementation to ensure the tight access to sensitive information optimizing SQL statement to speed up the ETL processes performing DBA functions which including database resizing to ensure the space efficiency, performance tuning, assigning database roles/privileges to users developing Unix shell script and ProC programs to perform the customer transaction data load.