- Over 23 years of IT experience.
- Expertise includes implementation of Oracle FINANCIALS, CRM, HRMS, SCM, Transportation Management, Lease & Finance Management, Enterprise Management, Incentive Compensation, Property Management and MRP Applications.
- Participated in ten major implementations of Oracle applications and as a Manager lead projects offshore and onsite.
- Excel in close interaction with the client and implementation team to identify and resolve issues.
- Worked under different environments and able to adapt to new things quickly.
- Worked on implementations which have tight schedule and as a Lead provided guidance to the team for a successful implementation
- Exposure is not limited to Oracle, worked with other products (Sybase, Ingres, PowerBuilder, and Uniface).
ORACLE APPLICATION EXPERTISE:
Oracle Applications (9.x - 12.2.5) DBA:: Application Object Library, System Administrator, Alerts, Application Management
Financials: Account Payables & Receivables, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, General LedgerSub Ledger Accounting, E-Business Tax, Projects Accounting
SCM: Enterprise Asset Management, Order Management, Purchasing, Inventory Management
CRM: Service Contracts, Service Requests, Install Base, Core CRM
HR: Human Resource Management System
Additional Expertise: Incentive Compensation, Oracle Transportation Management, Oracle Lease & Finance Management, Property Management, Bill of Material, FSG Reports Manager, SOA
Oracle Database (5.x - 11g): Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, PL/SQL, SQL PLUS, Workflow, Data Load Utility, PRO *C, BI Publisher, JAVA, OA Framework, Discoverer, APEX
Confidential, FT.Lauderdale, FL
- Involved in various roles for R12 upgrade implementation of CRM modules.
- Critical project for the client since upgrade failed from last 3 years.
- Lead & Implemented SOA assignment for R12.2.5
Environment: Oracle Applications (12.1.3, 12.2.5), (CS, CSI, OKS, JTF, ISG), Linux 2.6, Oracle 11g
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Design and Gather Requirements for Oracle Financials Reports Customizations and Enhancements.
- Customize Standard Oracle Reports: To Report Global instead of single operating unit reporting.
- Design and Develop New Invoice Templates for Greece and Italy Receivables.
Environment: Oracle Applications (12.1.3), (PO, AR, AP, FA, GL), Linux 2.6, Oracle 11g
Confidential, Denver, CO
Principal Oracle EBS Consultant
- Streamline Pick and Pack Order Process in Warehouse.
- Reduce duplication of same orders with triplicate printing.
- Design, Implement and Develop Consignment Inventory Management System for the client PUGS, Inc.
- Production Support and Resolve Month-End Issues, work with Oracle Support to resolve pending transactions and period close issues.
- Design and Implement Auto Replenish Sales Orders For 711 Customers
Environment: Oracle Applications (12.1.3, 11.5.X), (OM, INV, AR)
Confidential, Denver, CO
Senior Oracle EBS Consultant
- Provide gap analysis for the clients
- Implement Oracle E-Business Tax, Sub ledger Accounting and Reports Manager
- Implement Property Management integration with AP and AR
Environment: Oracle Applications (12.1.3, 11.5.X), (PO, PN, AP, FA, ZX, XLA, GL, OKS, CS, FRM), Oracle 10g, SunOS 5.10
Senior Oracle EBS Consultant
- Recommend Hardware Configuration for their clients
- Design Standards and Approach documents
- Implement Oracle Application Change Management
- Integrate Oracle Order Management, Purchasing and OTM module
- Study, Discuss, analyze and Finalize business requirements, functional designs and technical design documents for conversions, interfaces and reports
- Modify or rewrite scripts, conduct unit, integration and UAT testing
- Provide solutions to the client for any new requirements
- Support Parallel run in Production for 1 month
- Transition to Support Team for further maintenance
Environment: Oracle Applications (12.1.3), Oracle 11g (220.127.116.11.0 ), Linux 2.6, OM, PUR, OTM
Senior Oracle EBS Consultant
- Implement R12 Financial, Human Resource, Payroll, Procurement and Projects modules for Confidential Contractors
- Manage Team of approximate around 20-25 resources.
- Liaise between Business Owners and Functional Owners to understand issues in Functional Design documents (MD 050 & CV 060)
- Guide Technical Team to design MD 070 documents and responsible for overall quality of design documents
- Guide client in implementation of applications data archival for Oracle Financials and Inventory modules
- Study, Discuss, Finalize exact requirements for Oracle Financials Data Archival with client Project Manager and Financial Functional Owner
- Study feasibility and guide client on Archival (standard or custom) process
- Prior to Archival of Applications Data, perform an assessment and provide client with estimates of data archival (percentage savings of disk space and record count of data archived)
- Provide Reference Manual for the Archival Process
- Prepare project and cutover plan
- Provide Weekly Status Report to client
- Discuss and Finalize with Functional Owners a list of items (Forms & Reports) for testing
- Generate Pre/Post Archival Statistics Report
- Guide Technical Team for development of archival routines as per client requirements
- Test Functionality of Applications (Standard and Custom) after Archival
- Liaise with Performance Testing Team, DBA Team for improvements
Environment: Oracle Applications (12), Oracle 11g, SCM, Finance, HRMS, Linux, AIM
- As a Project Lead for Oracle Lease Management Support & Enhancement Implementation, manage defects for this module
- Analyze and Build Extensions to OLM module
- Guide Technical, Configuration and DBA Team to resolve defects
- Maintain Status Report of all team members and provide update of defects to project manager in UK
Environment: Oracle Applications (11.5.10), Oracle 10g, HP-Unix, OLM
- As a Functional Consultant create setups and perform tests for enhancements
- Guide Technical Team for critical issues
- Implement location hierarchy in Property Management
Environment: Oracle Applications (11.5.10), Oracle 10g, HP-Unix, HRMS, PN
Onsite Technical Lead
- Develop Conversion Scripts for Financial & Distribution Module (Ex: Customer Conversion, ASL Conversion, Bank Statement Conversion & Vertex Transaction Conversion)
- Involved in Object Migration of various Reports, Forms, Alerts and PRO *C programs.
- Managed offshore and onsite development team, reporting to the Management Team on Status.
- Fix bugs in the objects after System Acceptance Testing (SAT) and UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Enhancements to Reports and Forms in 11i as per client requirements.
- Develop Reconciliation Scripts
- Develop Interface to upload DPIS and Costs for Assets acquired by Mastec
- Develop program to Improve Lockbox effectiveness by having Auto adjustment
- Develop MD.050, MD.070, MD.120 documents for Finance & SCM Interfaces
- Develop CV.60, CV.040 design documents for Financials Modules.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11i/11.5.9 (AR, AP, PO, OM, FA, CE, INV), Oracle 9i, HP-Unix, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms & Reports (6i), Oracle Alerts, PRO *C, AIM Methodology
- Implement Oracle Applications 11i Service Contracts and Receivables
- Develop interfaces such as Monthly/Quarterly Dues Notice, Annual Dues Notice, Web Sales Payments Interface to Oracle, Visa Account Updates, and GBG Promotions
- Develop Data Conversions script
- Convert Notes from CMS (Customer Membership System) to Oracle CRM
- Develop Statistical Reports related to Service Contracts and Receivables
- Develop Reports related to Oracle Incentive Compensation namely Commission Statement - Summary & Detail Report, POS Retail Supply Revenue Report, Collections Error Processing Report
Environment: IBM Regatta, IBM AIX 5.1, Windows 2000, Oracle Applications 11i/ 11.5.8 (Service Contracts, AR, CRM, CN), Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms & Reports (6i), Oracle Discoverer, XML
- Design Receivables Confidential Workshop Document for 11i Presentation
- Customize Purchase Requisition Approval Workflow
- Migrate data for Receivables Transactions from legacy system to Oracle using Oracle Open Interfaces
- Make enhancements to Shippers Letter of Instructions
- Upgrade Oracle General Ledger from 10.7 Character to 11i
- Develop conversion scripts namely: GL Chart of Accounts Conversion, GL Daily and Periodic Rates Conversion, GL Opening Balances Conversion, GL Period Balances Conversion, and GL Journal Entries Conversion
- Upgrade Oracle Payables and Purchasing from 10.7 to 11i namely Supplier/Vendor Conversion, Purchase Orders Import Interface, and Accounts Payable Invoices Interface
- Develop and customize reports using Reports 6i as per client requirements namely Accounts Payable Travel Analysis Report, Currencies by Set of Books Report, Invoice Turn Around Metric Analysis Report, Invoices Processed but Not Matched to PO, Supplier Pay Group Report, and Top Suppliers YTD Report
- Develop Reports related to Oracle Receivables and Education Assistance System namely Reconciliation Report, Funds Availability Report, Error Report, Tax Reconciliation Report, and Sales Journal by GL Account
- Develop Forms using Forms 6i related to conversions namely GL Segments Map, Code Combinations Map, Error Corrections For AP Invoices And Purchase Order
- Develop BR100 documents for General Ledger setup
- Develop MD.050, MD.070, MD.120 documents for Interfaces
- Develop CV.60, CV.040 design documents for GL conversion
- Develop, enhance and provide Production support for Oracle Receivables, Payables and General Ledger Applications
- Enhance and provide Production support of Custom Cash Application System
- Develop and enhance new Reports and Forms for production use and ad hoc management requests as per CNF requirements
- Develop Control Reports for Receivable Interface, support user issues, test application functionality for new patches and log technical assistance requests (tar) with Oracle support for any new requirements and follow-up with Oracle
- Involved in study, setup, development and implementation of new Lockbox Banks
- Test and modify existing 10.7 NCA Application, during database upgrade from 7.3.4 to 8.1.6
Environment: Sun Ultra Enterprise 10000, Sun Sparc, Sun Solaris 2.6, Windows NT, Oracle Applications 10.7NCA (AR, AP, GL), Oracle 7.x / 8.x
- Design and develop Oracle Open Interfaces and custom Interfaces for Receivables, Payables and General Ledger Applications
- Analyze data to be sent to non-Oracle system, design and develop the interfaces, test, train users, monitor interfaces after rollouts and enhancements of interfaces
- Design high level and data level design documents for interfaces
- Design Interfaces including automatic run, with less user interaction, better error handling and corrections, with a minimal effort from IT department
- Maintain interfaces from legacy system to Oracle, and Year 2000 conversion
- Interfaces developed include Customer Master Download, Customer Credit Download, Receivable Sales Interface (Auto Invoice Interface), Vendor Master Download, Payables Invoice Import, Payment Check Information Download
- Develop various custom reports and forms based on Confidential requirements
Environment: Sun Solaris E6000, UNIX System V Release 4.0, Oracle Applications 10.7SC (AR, AP, GL, PUR), Oracle 7.x, Developer/2000, PL/SQL
- Upgrade Order Entry, Inventory and Receivables from 9.4 to 10.7
- Enhance, upgrade standard and customized features of Order Entry in
- Enter Orders, Pick Release, Ship Confirmation, Cancel Orders, Define Offers, Define Products, View Orders, View cycle status
- Customize Pick Slip Report, Print on Demand, Open Batch Reports, Standing Orders Report
- Approximately upgraded 30 forms, 12 reports, SQL and PL/SQL
- Customize Oracle Inventory to meet standard Confidential business requirements
- Customize Min-Max Planning Report, Item Definition Detail and Summary Report, Bill of Material Structure Report, and ABC Analysis reports
- Upgrade standard and custom features for Receivables for Credit Research and Reapply, Review Invoice Images, Enter and maintain customer profile, print statements
Environment: HP-UX, Oracle Applications 9.4/10.7 (OE, INV, AR), Oracle 7.x, SQL*Forms 2.3, Developer/2000, PL/SQL