- Highly skilled as a production and Application DBA in Production, QA and Testing environments and in staging oracle Databases.
- Skilled in installing, configuring, monitoring and maintaining oracle software and patches in 10G and 11G on redhat Linux, oracle Linux.
- Ability to create a modify oracle Database objects like Tables, indexes, views, sequences. Experience with 12c New features, Grid control.
- Process creative and problem - solving capabilities to work efficiently during intense situations.
- Solution driven and highly motivated and analytical candidates with experience in providing 24x7 production and maintenance support.
- Fast pace learner with adaptability for changing demands in any high-volume or low volume environments.
- Ambitious and diligent in supporting teamwork. command substantial work ethics possess great supervision abilities and excellent interpersonal written and oral communication skills.
- Gifted with strong design skills and great attitude when working with independently or with a team of experts
Operating Systems: OS HP-UX, IBM AIX, Sun Solaris, Red Hat Linux, Suse Linux, Oracle Enterprise Linux, and Windows Server 2003/2012
Hardware/Software: Oracle VM virtualbox 4.1, Vmware workstation 11,Gluent,power exchange .
Programing Languages: SQL and PL/SQL, UNIX Shell, HTML, Java
Databases: 9i, 10g, 11g,12c,18c and19c
Tools: /Utilities: Crontab, AT Scheduler, Oracle Scheduler, OEM, D2k, ORACLE forms 9i,RMAN,AWR,ASH,ADDM,Datapump,sql developer, Toad, sql loader
SENIOR ORACLE DBA
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Experience as a DBA designing & supporting Oracle 10g/11g/ databases in a large-scale (200+ servers) in a UNIX, Linux environment
- Daily monitoring of database storage allocation and usage as well as other resource usage
- Performs daily database and database application support which includes the following tasks: Contributing to 24x7x365 staff coverage, Oracle database and application administration
- Provide an effective cloud solution for the existing expensive H/w infrastructure and the technologies .Supporting 200 +, Testing, preproduction, Production servers. Help application team to stabilize the application and fix the Performance issues.
- 3) Involved in Application Design and the Capacity planning for the Project.
- Worked as an important resource during Disaster recovery activities and other infrastructure changes.
- Install, configure, Monitors and troubleshoot database
- Security and auditing plan development, testing and maintenance. Intent of this security plan is to establish a means of providing complete accountability for any and all use of the databases
- Database encryption and masking
- Database or data warehousing technology experience
SENIOR ORACLE DBA
- Proactive database Space Management. Capacity planning for the future requirement. Archive log file management, and Alert log checking
- Oracle Database Sysadmin activities like User creation and Tablespace Management, Shell scripting etc.
- DB maintenance for severs with storage capacity ranging from 10GB to 2.5TB.
- Application Environment Health check and helped the development team to write the query including performance tuning.
- Management of Application Users and Database Link creation.
- 6) Performed Installation for Oracle Database 11GR2, OBIEE,weblogic server 11g,12c,ODI,OEDQ,7) OS installation on Development and Production server including additional packages.
- Performed installation of MS Sql 2008 Database using Virtual Box 4.2 version.
- Documented and implemented the Backup policy for development and Production instance.
- Worked with Oracle Support team to resolve Weblogic and Database related issues.
- Manage the Weblogic servers ( 11g and 12c ) .Troubleshoot and fixed the issues related to weblogic server.
- Clone of RAC and Non Rac Environment
- Data Block recovery using RMAN
ORACLE DBA-EBUSINESS SUITE
- Supportied 80+Application servers (R12)for Development, Testing, preproduction servers.
- Management of Users & Tablespaces, Database Link creation, and Shell scripting.
- DB maintenance for severs with storage capacity ranging from 5GB to 700 GB.
- Application Environment Health checkup, Archive log file management
- Database Health checking, monitoring Database and Alert log checking.
- Performance Tuning and Database Clone activity using RMAN.
- Database Backup for 10g, and 11g using export & import and RMAN .
- Automation of Data Change Request (DCR).
- Code deployment into SOA server by Identifying the sequence and Dependencies.
- OBIEE: Code deployment and troubleshooting.
- Server maintenance: Repository server and webcat server.
- Performed the point in upgrades for Oracle apps environment.
- Managed the SOA services
- Troubleshooting Oracle SOA Suite
- Deploying SOA Composite Applications check the log files for weblogic server
- Resolved service startup issues.
- Monitoring Recent Human Task Service Component Instances
- Data source creation and tuning.
- SOA server dehydration purging.
ORACLE DBA-EBUSINESS SUITE
- Supported 25 databases with storage capacity ranging from 5GB to 700 GB
- Installation of Oracle databases on Window, Linux.
- Proactive database Space Management. Capacity planning for the future requirement.
- Archive logfile management. Database.
- Health check, monitoring Database and Alert log checking.
- Implementation of backup & recovery processes.
- Database backup scheduling (Cronjobs) and log monitoring.
- Automation of database backup & backup checking process using Shell scripting.
- Users & Tablespaces maintenance, Database migration from Oracle9i to 10g, using export & import. Client-side Oracle database Installation and implementation using remote connections.