- Innovative and Highly Diversified Information Technology Professional offering more than 5 years’ leadership experience supporting Various IT/Engineering Operations.
- Expert Level noledge of Oracle Database Management in heterogeneous system environment including Solaris, UNIX, and Windows, supporting a variety of mission critical applications using Oracle 11g, 12c and 19c running on Linux (Sun Solaris, Red Hat Linux), Oracle Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), System Administration and Windows Operating Systems.
- Experience as On - Call 24x7 production DBA support, application/development DBA, system administrator. Extensive experience in Oracle DBA, Oracle Golden Gate, OLTP & Data warehouse design and implementation.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Experience designing, migrating, scaling, implementing, and managing Oracle 10g, 11g, 12c platforms.
- Actively Managed major projects, ensuring quality according to technical specifications and/or customer requirements.
- Lead Troubleshooting Oracle database issues, Database Strategy/Design and problem-solving initiatives.
- Complex noledge of enterprise database systems and providing efficient IT service support, improving business IT operation through IT service delivery, Program/Project Management.
- Experience Converting and Migrating Large Databases from On-prem (10g, 11g) to the Cloud environment (AWS, Oracle 12c).
RDBMS: Oracle 11g, 12c, 19c
LANGUAGES: SQL, PL/SQL, SHELL SCRIPT (BASH)
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Linux (Redhat), Windows
ENVIRONMENT: S: Agile, AWS, Oracle Cloud, Linux/Oracle environments
SOFTWARES: SAP, JIRA, BW, MS TEAMS, ACCESS, OEM, SERVICE NOW
SR. ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
- Installed, administered, and maintained databases for Oracle environments 11g, 12c, 19c.
- Worked on single instance databases as well as RAC clusters.
- Actively managed windows and Linux servers in support of daily database administration activities in accordance wif overall strategic initiatives,
- Assisted wif design, implementation, and maintenance of Data Warehouse database objects,
- Continually monitored the performance of the database platform to ensure it operates in the most optimal conditions for maximum performance.
- Responsible for training/mentoring DBA teams on strategic database concepts,
- Engineered cost TEMPeffective solutions to meet various business obstacles/challenges to capture, define and document architectural requirements,
- Created and managed a physical standby DataGuard as well as active DataGuard for high availability and disaster recovery.
- Actively managed Performance tuning processes for Oracle Database Server environments,
- Acted as subject matter expert across Oracle infrastructure environments,
- Develop high-availability design, configuration, and maintenance strategies for Cloning, patching, and upgrading Oracle 11g, 12c, 19c, technologies.
- Upgraded 11g to 12c and eventually 12c to 19c.
- Migrated 11g and 12c from on prem to the cloud (Oracle and AWS).
- Performed daily database maintenance from tablespace management to any database maintenance required.
- Set up a backup strategy to maximize resource utilization.
- Performed Backups and Restorations using Export/Import, Data Pump, RMAN etc.,
- Participated in multi-layered complex implementation projects and initiatives wif leaders at various levels of the organization.
- Mentored other team members in Oracle technologies and database administration.
ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
Confidential | COLUMBUS, OHIO
- Installation of Oracle 11g databases in production, development and test environments depending on project requirements.
- Maintain and support Oracle 11g physical and logical standby databases.
- Implemented 10g and 11g databases using OEM for alert monitoring and notification.
- Upgraded databases from 11. 2. 0. 4 to 12. 1.
- Managed user accounts and space management while granting required privileges to various users.
- Applying upgrade patches, maintenance and interim (Opatch) patches on all the databases.
- Refreshing dev and test instances wif data from production when needed for testing purposes.
- Creating and assigning appropriate roles and privileges to users depending on the user activity.
- Performed companywide remediation (granting and revoking privileges to the appropriate users).
- Utilized Service Now for daily performance tuning issues.
- Checked backups daily
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Confidential | COLUMBUS, OHIO
- Provide accurate information to the Client.
- Explain products and policies so the Client can understand.
- Provide high level complexity support for all CPS (Currency Processing Solutions) devices Assumes ownership on every Client interaction to answer the Client's questions and solve the problem during the initial contact.
- Provided Client resolution, tech will accurately route the Clients issue to the appropriate department.
- Entered and confirmed Client information into the database; initiates and/or completes proper request forms in assisting Clients. Handles a significant number of Client interactions wifin the call center environment.