Oracle Hcm Functional Analyst Resume
- Having 9+ Years of IT Industry experience as Oracle HCM Techno Functional Analyst (Oracle Applications) with specialization in Oracle Applications both 11i and R12 as Technical Consultant in implementation, upgrade and customization of Oracle e - Business Suite Applications. This includes system study, design, development, post implementation maintenance and support of Oracle EBS.
- Worked on Design, Development, and Post implementation maintenance and support of Oracle Applications E-Business Suite and Release 12.
- Worked on HCM modules - Core-HR, Oracle Learning Management, Oracle Time and Labor (OTL), Oracle Time Management (OTM), Compensation Workbench, Payroll, Self Service HR
- Experience with Financials Modules of AR, AP, GL, Incentive Compensation, FA, Cash Management, Project Costing, Project Billing
- Hands-on experience in Data Conversion, Report Generation and Developing Interfaces within several modules in Oracle Applications
- Technically proficient in RICE components (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions).
- Very well versed with SVN, SCCS (Version Control Systems).
- Strong understanding of business flows, underlying technical architecture and table structure of Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Experience in Application System Administration activities like managing concurrent managers, defining responsibilities, values sets, flex fields, registering menus, forms, reports, concurrent programs, and printers, providing support to apps users for any technical issues.
- Worked with the business functional areas to research and identify the best technical solution to support business processes.
- Supported the production system with day-to-day issues and worked with business users and Oracle Support as required.
- Proficiency with tools used to support Oracle Applications development including PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, Workflow Builder, Oracle Alerts, Discoverer and XML Publisher.
- Experience using workflow components like Workflow Builder, Workflow Engine and administrator.
- Performance tuning of applications using built-in Oracle utilities like Explain Plan and TK-Prof and used Optimizer hints and Bulk Binding techniques where needed.
- Having experience in implementations of life cycle process including analysis, design, and development and testing.
- Work Experience in articulating design, development and unit testing concepts in technical specification documents, AIM documents, testing documents and migration documents like MD050, MD070, TE040 and MD120.Develop and maintain the documentation to support the team and business.
- Good analytical, diagnostic and troubleshooting skills and ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Good knowledge on AME (Approvals Management Engine).
- Basic exposure to i-Recruitment & OTL modules (Functional & Technical)
- Basic knowledge in reports and interfaces in FUSION.
- Good functional understanding on HRMS modules like Core HR, Payroll& SSHR Modules.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels and Accustomed to working under tight schedules.
- Incorporated best practices in Development work environment in all the phases of project lifecycle to in corporate Company’s norms and coding standards.
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively manage time and succeed in it.
ERP: Oracle Applications 11.5.10, 12.1.3 (Core-HR, Workforce Administration, Oracle Learning Management, Payroll, Oracle Time Management (OTM), Incentive Compensation, Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service), Oracle Time and Labor (OTL), AOL, AR, AP, GL, Project Costing, Project Billing, System Administrator
Language: SQL, PL/ SQL, XML
Databases& Tools: Oracle 9i, 10g, TOAD, SQL*PLUS, SQL* Loader.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Oracle HCM Functional Analyst
- Managed relationships with over 80 vendors to ensure pre- and post-go live readiness during the implementation of Oracle HCM for the one largest client implementations.
- Coordinated security requirements implementation and validation prior go live with all vendors using PGP and SSH encryption tools
- Analyzed, Reviewed, and documented business and technical specification documents for core HR and payroll integrations via collaboration with functional SMEs and Technical development teams
Confidential, Beachwood, OH
Oracle Cloud Fusion HCM, Payroll, Benefits Techno Functional Analyst
- Defining earnings and deduction elements, Defining Element classification, defining links, salary basis elements, Setting up employer and employee tax information
- Creating Payment Methods and payrolls, Wage attachments, Payroll, pre-payment, NACHA, deposit advice, check writer processes, Costing process
- Worked on the Retry, rollback and reversal of payrolls.
- Worked on the setups of Core HR, Oracle Time and Labor (OTL), Oracle Time Management (OTM), Payroll module.
- Worked on lots of new plan setups, Designing and Developing special Fast Formula rules for Domestic partners/Common Law spouses - Certifications etc.
- Worked on custom Benefit Confirmations with Statement of Health attachments
- New Plan Setups, Rate Conversions, Plan Conversions and 401K Enrollments for the new Plan years.
- Setting up of Manager Self Service, Workflow Approval and AME Approval setups
- Worked on Taleo Learning Management, Taleo Recruiting configurations and setups.
- Mapped data between HCM and ADP for Payroll.
- Worked on HCM Data Loader to load mass changes into HCM - extracted the zip file from the Web Center content server, monitored the stage tables, grouped by business objects, monitored the HCM Data Loader interface table for errors, reviewed errors from the import and load phases by reviewing any errors from the import and load phases using the HCM Data Loader interface and the HCM Data Loader Data Set Summary extract.
- Worked on the Payroll Batch Loader - worked on the initial balance loading, loading balance batches, adjusting balances, used workbooks to load payroll data, loaded time, absence and pension data for payroll, used the HCM Extracts tool for extracting data in CSV format.
- Setup Business Group, Departments, Jobs and Grades.
- Setup complete organization hierarchies
- Setup securities for various responsibilities to provide data segregation
- And make excess to secure data
- Setup Benefits Program, Plan Types, and Plans including Medical,
- Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Group Term Life Insurance
- Setup Life events, Derived Factors and Eligibility Profiles
- Setup detailed Program and Plans Enrolment Requirements
- Setup Coverage calculations, Standard and Variable Rates, and Premium Calculation
- Setup detailed Program and Plans Enrolment Requirements
- Involved in training customers.
- Involved in debugging and testing of the product.
- Involved in the Process Setup by defining the Key Flex Fields and
- Descriptive Flex Fields for Jobs, Grade and people group as per the
- Worked on personalization SSHR screens
- Work on form personalization’s
- Setup HR related Descriptive Flex Fields, Key Flex Fields, Validation
- Sets, Special Information Types, Security Profile attachments, users, responsibilities, request sets and menus under the System Administrator responsibility
- Configured HRMS Organization Structure to create government
- Mandated Reports instead of client relying on custom reports and
- Third party sources for HR and Benefits
- Involved in creating the custom menus with different sets of core Oracle
- HR functionality based on the user groups.
Confidential, Rhode Island, NY
Oracle HCM Techno Functional
- Defined competence flex fields for adding competencies, descriptive flex fields for capturing the additional information of key responsibility areas (KRA) and special information types for capturing specific information
- Deployed AIM methodology for implementation, and continually created, updated, and maintained standardized documents and templates, throughout the life cycle of the project to help support project delivery and tasks within scope, on time and on budget.
- Defined value sets, added extra data to existing value sets which enables to capture the list of competencies with valid dates and rating scale
- Developed Functional specification for application implementations, enhancements, modifications, extensions, reports, data conversion and post-conversion verification routines.
- Worked on the end to end configurations of Oracle Time and Labor (OTL), Oracle Time Management (OTM) modules.
- Configured HR/Payroll. Set up Key and Descriptive flex fields, Organizations (Business Groups, GRE, HR etc.), Locations, Payment Methods, Consolidation Sets, Payrolls, Salary Basis, Elements, Element Links, Retro Pay, BEE, Absence Management and PTO Accrual Plans, Values sets, Employer and Employee Tax Rules, Assignment Sets, Fast formulas, Balances, Dimensions, User Functions, Global Values, Responsibilities, Request groups, Users etc.
- Following are activities that I have assisted the client: Payroll Pre-processing, Payroll Processing, Pre-payments, Process Payroll Using subsets (Assignment set, Consolidation set, Element set), Payroll Post processing, Running Year End Process, Federal/State W2, NACHA, Deposit Advices, Direct Deposit etc., Adjust Balances, Processing Quick pay, Rollbacks, Retries, Reversals, Run various reports, Creation of elements, Retro pay Process, Setup 401(k) plans etc.
- Worked on the HCM Data Loader tool to load mass changes into Oracle HCM - loaded logical objects, integration-enabled objects, loaded objects such as jobs, worker data, assignments, assignment changes, generated several template files for loading data, worked on data preparation and extract, loaded workers and worker related data, loaded compensation objects.
- Worked on Payroll Batch Loader using workbooks, worked on payroll interface extract definitions, defined payroll extract templates, loaded time, absence and pension data, automated the payroll data load, etc.
- Wrote fast formulas and functions for various Elements.
- Created and implemented various test plans. Conducted Functional, Technical and User Acceptance Testing. Assisted the Business Users to execute the Test cases and to verify the test results.
- Reviewed Technical and Migration documents for Conversions, Interfaces and Extensions.
- Assisted the Technical team for conversion of Employees, Address, Assignments, Element Entries, Taxes, SIT, EIT and Balances for US and Canada.
- Created the new XML report for Payslip.
- Defined Data definition, and Templates.
- Coordinated with DBAs to apply various Patches.
- Developed PL/SQL code to produce the output in the format of XML tags.
- Created template layouts in rtf format (Microsoft word) to generate the output in PDF, HTML and Excel and Word formats.
- Developed the Automated script to submit the Concurrent Programs.
- Developed Shell Script to transfer the generated pdf output to FTP folder.
- Migrated the Code using Harvest and Mercury IT Governance.
- Managed Oracle SRs.
Confidential, Murrieta, CA
Oracle HCM Techno Functional Analyst
- Responsible to business process after upgrade. All Personalization’s and Customizations and, workflow changes, Impact Analysis
- Compare the flow in 11i and R12 and check how the new features are utilized for business.
- Issues while compiling forms, Discoverer, Functions and WebADIs during R12 upgrade.
- Upgraded database objects to R12.
- Preparation of test scripts with respect to Payroll for Australia, New Zealand, UK, Canada, Bermuda, and US business groups.
- Worked on the modules of Implemented Core-HR, Incentive Compensation, Workforce Administration, Oracle Learning Management, Payroll, Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service
- Worked Payroll Module - Developed Payroll Fast Formulas, Developed a generic program to Load values into Extra Information Tables, Developed Child Care Subsidy Form and Report, Developed Employee Indicative Interfaces for Canada and US business groups.
- Created new Functions, Menus, Responsibilities, Value Sets, Profiles, Descriptive Flex Fields, Concurrent Programs, and Request Sets in Oracle System Administrator
- Prepared test case documents and MD-070’s for the components
- End to end testing which included performance testing as well.
- Identifying the issues and updating the issue log accordingly.
- Worked with oracle on SR for issues with Leave approvals in Australia.
- Review of technical design documentation and code walkthrough of the developed components.
- Resolving the issues with the help of the functional team
- Post upgrades support.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Techno Functional Consultant
- Involved in the production support of the PeopleSoft HRMS and Financials Modules.
- Fixing the bugs in the SQRs, Interfaces and other processes,
- Worked on setup, design, implementation and deployment of Benefits/Benefits Administration modules
- Created Interfaces to ADP for Payroll and Benefits from PeopleSoft system.
- Tested all inbound and outbound interfaces (SQR) to ADP system. Also converted and loaded ADP data into People soft.
- Worked on SQR Reports and SQR Interfaces, tuned all SQR to improve the performance.
- Created SQL Queries in Oracle database using PS-Query tool to facilitate the user to pull the information on-line. Also created some queries for XML publisher data source.
- Working on page customizations
- Created Test Cases and Test Scripts for Setups, Security, Interfaces and Reports.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes