Oracle Pl/sql Developer Resume
- Senior Oracle PL/SQL Developer with 7 years of software development experience in IT industry involved in analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of applications/databases in web and client/server technologies.”
- Expertise in Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i, SQL, SQL/PLSQL, Forms 6i/10g, Reports 6i/10g.
- Over 7 years of experience with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Tables, Indexes, Views, Sequences, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Database Triggers and Cursors.
- Worked on advanced concepts like collections, Object Types, and Dynamic SQL, Ref Cursors and Materialized Views.
- 6+ experience in TOAD, SQL Developer.
- 3+ years of developing and customizing reports using Oracle reports.
- Extensive Experience in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle which include Analysis, Design, Development and Testing
- Experience in schema structure design and involved in estimation and optimization of data storage Experience in utilizing newer Oracle tools and methods like the use of External Tables, merge statement, Pipelined functions and 10G features.
- Performance Tuning & Query Optimization of SQL statements.
- Experience in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle which include Analysis, Design, Development and Testing
- Data Conversion from Flat files to Oracle using Oracle SQL* Loader.
- Experience in performance Tuning using SQL Trace, Explain Plan, Indexing, Partitioning and Hints.
- Functional knowledge in various modules like Manufacturing, Inventory.
- Successfully utilized performance enhancements features of Oracle to optimize the batch processes.
- Experienced in environments requiring direct customer interaction during design specification, development, and product implementation phases.
- Great learning skills to adapt the rapid changing technologies and implementing the same at work.
- Strong Analytical, Inter - personnel, Problem-solving and Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Self Motivated and able to work as individual and as a team.
- Experience in working under high stress environment to meet the project deadlines.
Oracle Products: SQL* Loader, PL/SQL, SQL* Plus, Oracle Forms 10g/9i, Reports 10g/9i, Enterprise Manager, Oracle 10g Application Server.
Databases: Oracle 11i/10g/9i/8i, MS Access, SQL Server
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, JAVA, C, C++
Environment: UNIX, Windows XP/2000/NT, DOS
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, Report Designer.
Dimensional Data Modeling: Rational Rose, ERWIN
Servers: Weblogic, Tomcat, Websphere.
Web: HTML, DHTML, FrontPage.
Tools: Enterprise Manager, TOAD, PL/SQL Developer, PL/SQL Loader, Business Objects XIR 3.1/XIR 2, Visual Source Safe, Clear Case.
Front-End Tools: MS office suite, Adobe PageMaker, Centura
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Gathered requirements from Business partners and wrote technical designs.
- Created Stored Procedures for data transformation purpose. Generated PL/SQL and Shell scripts for scheduling periodic load processes.
- Programatically handled TEXT and XMl files to parse and did validations according to the business requirement.
- Created DDL statements for creation of schema objects like tables, views, sequences, functions, synonyms, indexes, triggers,stored procedures and database Triggers to enforce security also used ref cursors.
- Worked on performance tuning and efficient coding techniques.
- Wrote stored procedures and Shell Scripts for automating(batch process) the execution of sessions.
- Designed Oracle Objects including Triggers, Stored Procedures, and Sequences that helped in automating various operations in the database.
- Developed batche’s to send automated letters to the job seekers using database package and Java
- Modified various reports upon user request by adding different analytical functions and formulas.
- Involved in creating System documentation such as Technical Specification, Unit Test Plan and System Flow.
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Gathered user requirements to create technical specifications and designs.
- Loaded flat files data into staging tables and then loaded to the database tables.
- Used ETL loading techniques to load data from data warehouse to the oracle database. Techniques. Also, validated and tested data after the data loads.
- Wrote stored procedures to do data and also to validate as per the business logic.
- Wrote PL/SQL blocks to generate dynamic SQL which can be used on production environment on Oracle 11g.
- Used Oracle advanced concepts like collections, varrays, types with in types and pipe lined functions.
- Moved objects from one schema to another based on the requirements.
- Extensively worked on the high level production support issues (BTGs) and utilized PTM (Production turn over management).
- Also was responsible for initiating CAB (Change Advisory Board) meetings to acquiring higher management approvals.
- Strong understanding of the principles of Data warehousing, Fact Tables, Dimension Tables, star and snowflake schema modeling.
- Worked with DBA to create the physical model and tables. Scheduled multiple brain storming sessions with DBAs and production support team to discuss about views, partitioning and indexing schemes case by case for the facts and dimensions.
- Extensively used HP-ALM tool for centralized change management and also to automate the day to day development/testing process.
- Created UNIX shell scripts to automate batch data loads with Informatica team.
- Created spool files for higher management to assess the script execution and validation in various environments.
- Utilized performance tuning techniques (Explain plan, TKProf, Hints, DBMS Profiler).
- Interacting with the DBAs on a daily basis to deploy data clean up scripts and created DDLs, DMLs, triggers on the database tables.
- Responsible for code enhancements, unit testing and deploying the changes across various environments (Dev, test, UAT).
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Worked on implementing various PL/SQL procedures to track the CCW Routes (Customer Care Workbench) information for SCRA loans. And also implemented procedures to calculate the Subsidy/Prefund amounts for active SCRA loans.
- Created complex PL/SQL scripts using Bulk Collect operations for loading the data from legacy systems into staging tables. Used Implicit/ Explicit Cursors and Collection Types in this process.
- Worked on creating Validation scripts using PLSQL Procedures and Functions which validated Customer, Loan, and Property information in MSP (Mortgage Service Provider) and VLS (Vendor Lending System).
- Worked on identifying facts, dimensions and various other concepts of dimensional modeling which are used for data warehousing projects.
- Worked on Normalization and Denormalization techniques.
- Worked on scheduling Jobs using DBMS JOBS package for manually loading the data required for reporting the SCRA application.
- Created various procedures to track the Subsidy/ Prefund calculations for SCRA Active Loan populations.
- Used Database Triggers for making history of insertion, updating, deletion and all kinds of Audit routines.
- Created SQL objects (PL/SQL Procedures, Functions) for measuring the employee work performance on a daily basis on Oracle 11g.
- Modified the existing PL/SQL Procedures to meet the changes of EPIC 2.0. This procedure calculated Incentive for the Indexing group in Manila.
- Developed SQL*Loader control file according to the mapping tables to populate the custom load tables using the extract file.
- Worked on implementing Collection Types in the PL/SQL blocks.
- Used of EXPLAIN PLAN and HINTS to tune queries for better performance and also Extensive Usage of Indexes.
- Worked on Report builder 10g for creating new reports and also on report fixes and enhancements.
- Worked on Data Extract Process which is done on demand as per the user requirements. Upon their specific request, data is retrieved from various systems using SQL/PLSQL coding and delivered in their requested format.
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Wrote PL/SQL procedures, packages, triggers in Oracle 9i/10g and Oracle Forms (Developer 10g / 9i) as required. Involved in creation of databases, moved databases by recreating control files, export/import, and complete backups. Created and maintained Oracle schema objects like Table spaces, Tables, Rollback segments, Indexes, Sequences and Synonyms.
- Design Logical and Physical data, define relationships, and implement business rules as constraints for normalization / demoralization of entities.
- Wrote SQL*Loader scripts to migrate the data from the text files, Spreadsheet etc. and populated the intermediate tables.
- Developed and implemented concurrent process to load item details from external sources into inventory item tables and also created forms to view interface errors with details and correct the data in the interface table.
- Worked extensively on customizing existing forms appearance, validation logic, behavior and incorporating new functionalities to the existing forms.
- Developed new forms by using Template.fmb.
- Customized and created various reports using Reports 6i and registered them under the concurrent manager.
- Performance tuned the PL/SQL stored procedures in Oracle 9i/10g.
- Design/Develop various technical components such as Discoverer EUL, Workbooks, Oracle reports, PLSQL and SQL Reports, workflows, etc. as well as participate in the maintenance of existing reports.
- Used Qwest tools (Toad 8.0, SQL Navigator) for database monitoring and tuning.
- Designed and developed forms and reports for easy data updating that increased data entry efficiency over the existing system.
- Generated XML files for data transfer. Used XML parser to parse the data.
- Actively involved in Production Support by Performing Tests, Trouble Shooting and Bug Fixing.
- Extensive experience in Relational and Dimensional Data modeling for creating Logical and Physical Design of Database and ER Diagrams using multiple data modeling tools like ERWIN, ER Studio.
- Worked extensively on forward and reverse engineering processes. Created DDL scripts for implementing Data Modeling changes. Created ERWIN reports in HTML, RTF format depending upon the requirement, published Data model in model mart, created naming convention files, co-coordinated with DBAs to apply the data model changes.
- Interacted with users regarding the proposed solution and design for customization and the migration strategy.
- Customized and created various forms using Forms 6i in some Oracle Apps modules and registered and run under custom responsibilities.
- Registered the automation scripts as concurrent programs and created a scheduling process that invokes the script periodically.
- Created business areas, custom views, and summary folders according to the user’s requirements and modified existing reports by creating additional joins using Discoverer Admin 9i.
- Maintained user security and privileges at business area level. Periodic backups of EUL and Export, Import of Business Areas from one instance to another.
- Designed and developed reports by using lexical parameters in before, after parameters and before report triggers.
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Extensively worked on Performance tuning by using Explain plans and various hints.
- Worked on table partitioning (Range and List) and deploying local indexing on portioned tables.
- Used Oracle 9i features such as merge for various transformations.
- Used stored procedures in Oracle for retrieving the data from the database for solving complex queries.
- Wrote Unix Shell Scripts, undertook Code Optimization and Performance tuning of the application.
- Created Stored Procedures, functions and Packages in Oracle 9i using SQL and PL/SQL for the Audit Trail using Oracle 9i as backend.
- Performed the uploading and downloading flat files from UNIX server using FTP.
- Involved in debugging and Tuning the PL/SQL code, tuning queries, optimization for the Oracle database. created new reports and also customized using Reports .
- Ensured that weekend data loads, end-of-month & end-of-quarter processing ran successfully and completely, transparent to user community.
- Review data transformation rules and provide technical suggestions in data transformation logic and pseudo code (PL/SQL)
- Developed custom forms using standard AOL components like template forms and libraries. Used descriptive flex fields extensively to capture additional information in standard as well as customized forms.
- Creating Test scripts for the generated final Reports.
- Involved in data migration from SQL Server to Oracle 9i.
- Good working knowledge of PL/SQL.
- Attended meetings and review to discuss current issues and processes to tackle issues.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Wrote PL/SQL procedures, packages, triggers and functions to enable plug and play of multiple data sources on Oracle 8i.
- Developed PL/SQL scripts to migrate data into repository database.
- Wrote complex queries to retrieve data from the database based on User requirements.
- Created and worked on nested tables and customized data by adding calculations, summaries and functions.
- Data Modeler with strong Conceptual and Logical Data Modeling skills, has experience with JAD sessions for requirements gathering, creating data mapping documents, writing functional specifications, queries.
- Used Explain Plan, TKPROF to gather statistics along with the analyzing command for performance tuning.
- Transferred Data from the ORACLE database to the target tables in data warehouse environment by creating mappings with the help of Informatica.
- Managed and resolved design issues during development stage.
- Performed UNIT Test and Integration Test.
- Directly interacted with the end user and responsible for User Acceptance Test.
- Understanding the functional process and technical feasibility.
- Data modeling using Rational Rose.
- Making the front- end screens using Centura.
- Writing the backend procedure using PL/SQL for the complete transaction on Oracle6i.
- Validating the data.
- Testing all possible cases.
- Documentation of the complete process.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes