Radha has more than 14 years of hands-on experience as Project Lead and PeopleSoft Database Administrator with serviceability, availability and reusability management. She is an Oracle Certified Professional DBA (11G). She has extensive experience in Database Administration, Database management covering install, recommending, designing, implementing and operating very large Oracle database environments. Radha upgraded several Oracle versions, COTS and industry leading ERP applications with different application levels by closely working with other teams and Vendors. She has supported 24x7x365 technically challenging and mission critical multiple environments. She predicted future environments and the impact on future processing. Radha has excellent interpersonal skills and troubleshooting problems. She has performed database administration in support of the PeopleSoft Program, involving considerable responsibility, complexity and variety to maximize the performance of systems and operational processes taking into account of Company and departmental objectives, industry best practices, and the capabilities of the integrated system. She is Independent and self starter in the realm of trouble shooting with an eye for Quality.
Total Experience 14 YEARS
PeopleSoft Database Administration 12 YEARS
Oracle Database Administration on Unix 14 YEARS
Oracle Database Administration 12 YEARS
Performance Tuning 8 YEARS
PeopleSoft administration 12 YEARS
Installing and configuring Standby Database 8 YEARS
Installing and Configuring OEM 5 YEARS
Experience with RMAN Backup and Recovery 8 YEARS
- People Tools I/II and Data Management from PeopleSoft
- Security, Upgrade and Application Engine and Integration Tools Training from PeopleSoft
- Professional Developer from Oracle Corporation
- Oracle Internals, Data Warehouse and Java integration training from Oracle Corporation.
- DBA Training from Oracle Corporation
- Oracle 11g: RAC and Grid Infrastructure Administration Accelerated Ed 1
- Oracle Database Administrator Certified Professional in 8i, 9i and 11G
- 10G RAC Administrator Certified Expert
Technologies: Oracle 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, ASM, 11g Grid control, rman backup, recovery, PeopleSoft HRMS8.9, HRMS9.0, Finance 8.9 , Finance 9.1, Portal 8.9, PeopleTools 8.48, 8.50 and 8.52, tuxedo, crystal, SQR, Application Engine, Security, STAT, PS Query, Change Assistant, Java, Weblogic, application servers, process scheduler servers, Unix , Window 2003/2008 server.
Projects Worked/Completed Confidential:
Following are major Services provided at Client Site:
- Supported production environments (24x7x365) with Databases Oracle (VLDB), SQL Server and Applications PeopleSoft (HCM, Portal and Financials), Ariba, Seebeyond and Data warehouse across the Globe.
- Installed, maintained, upgraded and administered Oracle and PeopleSoft software, including database, application server, and Oracle tools.
- Planned, performed, guided, reported and coordinated the effort necessary to install and maintain a viable enterprise quality database.
- Reviewed, approved, applied and tested patches, changes and modifications to PeopleSoft and other external and internal Oracle database structures.
- Assisted in the technical design of databases based on PeopleSoft application requirements and implemented required database objects.
- Monitored and managed Production, test, UAT and Development databases and application servers to optimize performance and resource use.
- Developed and implemented procedures to guarantee the accuracy, accessibility, and responsiveness of the database and application server environment.
- Troubleshoot Oracle databases and the application server environment.
- Developed appropriate strategies and provided backup and recovery of Oracle databases and the application server environment
- Provided advice and assistance to application programmers and clients in the effective use of database languages.
- Advised on troubleshooting, exception processing needs and other data management issues such as formatting, loading or updating data.
- Ensured the security, backup and recoverability of the databases.
- Performed all duties in compliance with Client standard operating procedures.
- Developed and Implemented policies and methods for managing access, security, data model changes and environments management with data encryption, system controls and audit trails.
- Installed and Upgraded Oracle and applied patches.
- Applied PeopleSoft Tax Updates and fixes at regular intervals by using Change Assistant.
- Load balancing and failover configuration (HA) at Client, application, database and server level.
- Provided Support to Oracle ASM and RAC on SAN.
- Provided support to Fortune-500 Company-wide ERP applications and Infrastructure support systems with more than 60,000 users and Databases bigger than 2TB.
- Tuned online and batch SQL and databases by using of Explain plan, SQL Plan, Work load capture, SQL Repair Advisor, Tkprof, AWR, ADDM reports.
- PL/SQL optimization by using hints, indexing and partitioning for high performance.
- Used ETL tools and techniques for building business intelligence applications and data warehouse.
- Utilized ER tools for designing and managing logical and physical data models.
- Responsible for resolving technical issues with Development, Testing, Training and Functional teams, End Users and other IT administrative personnel
- Defined and implemented backup and recovery strategies using Oracle Data Pump, file system backup, RMAN's catalog with full, incremental, block level and compressed backup sets and image copies.
- Upgraded Oracle Databases from 8i to 9i, 9i to 10gR2 and 10gR1 to 11gR2
- Refreshed Testing, Training and Development environments from production using rman backup.
- Automated repetitive database activities by writing and implementing automated shell scripts.
- Implementing Data Guard, Flash back recovery, local and remote Disaster Recovery and Data Archiving for Business Continuity and High Availability.
- Supported highly available standby database for disaster recovery,
- Installed and configured OEM Grid control 10g and 11g on AIX.
- Predicting future environments and the impact on future processing for capacity and performance management of environments.
- Upgraded STAT from 5.3.2 to 5.5.5.