- Experienced information technology professional with a background in Oracle Applications and WebLogic. Well versed in Oracle Technology-10g, 11g, 11i, R12, Oracle Applications-EBS: ERP CRM . Extensively involved with technical environments as a Developer and DBA. Consulted on more than fifty installs, conversions, and upgrades. Adapts quickly to new project responsibilities and effectively applies skills to complex assignments. Diligent, resourceful, detail-oriented team player who works well both as an individual and in group settings. PROFESSIONAL SKILLS: Oracle Software:
- Oracle 12c, 11g, 10g, PL/SQL, Discoverer, OAS Oracle Application Server , WebLogic, Enterprise Manager, SQL Plus, SQL Worksheet, Oracle 4.5, 6i, 9i Forms and Reports, Oracle Workflow, Federal Financials, Public Sector, Manufacturing, Spatial, BI Publisher, OBIEE, and J2EE, OC4J, Java JDeveloper NetBeans .
- Oracle Application Modules:
- ERP: Federal Financials, Payables, Receivables, General Ledger, HRMS/Payroll, Assets FA , Supply Chain, Purchasing Purchases Orders/Procurement , Order Management, Projects, Inventory, Cost Management, Cash Management and Budgeting.
- Operating Systems:
- Windows / Windows 2008 Server, Linux/Unix Red Hat, Suse, Sun , AS400, System 38
- Other Software:
- MS SQL Server, MS Access, FoxPro, MS Excel, Visual Basic, TOAD, FRx, Crystal Reports Writer, HTML, JAVA, J2EE, Rational Suite, Splunk, Cold Fusion, TOAD, SAS.
Oracle Database Designer/Oracle Applications Consultant
Currently working with various clients on WebLogic, Oracle Applications Database Design. Areas of expertise includes Oracle 10g/11g/12c, Oracle Forms and Reports 6i , Oracle 11i R12 ERP: Federal Financials, Payables, Receivables, General Ledger, Assets FA , Purchasing Purchases Orders/Procurement , Order Management, Projects, Inventory, Cost Management, Cash Management and Budgeting.
- DHS/FEMA: Software engineer providing support for Middleware Team. Supported pre-production TDL and production FEMA sites Mt. Weather/DC2 . Support included deployment of application builds and troubleshooting in environments which hosted more than 90 applications deployed to various RHEL Linux instances. physical and virtual VM . Other areas of responsibility included JBoss as well as WebLogic administration. Additionally, supported Splunk logging project utilizing syslog server farm with WebLogic extension replacing db connect. Other duties included troubleshooting existing applications running on various Oracle and Linux platforms.
- USPS OU Project Architect: Designed WebLogic Application Upgrade and Linux environments. Aided in the upgrade support Oracle Forms and Reports for MDIMS and MTESS applications throughout Postal system. Worked in various Suse Linux environments in deployment of Oracle Forms and Reports 11g WebLogic.
- DoD DISA iNTIS : Lead Technical Consultant and Architect responsible for upgrading Oracle Forms and Reports 10g to WebLogic 11g . The System Architecture involved implementing Oracle Identity Management Oracle Internet Directory , SOA, Oracle Access Management Oracle Security Token Service PKI/PKE , Oracle WebGates and Oracle Web Tier in support of a CAC card x.509 Solution. The end goal of this project was to upgrade Legacy system to a solution with more stringent security requirements.
- USPS/PostalOne: Member WebSphere/WebLogic Deployment Team and Oracle Development Team. Aided in the support of usps.com website. Worked in various Suse Linux SLES environments in deployment of J2EE packages on WebSphere and WebLogic. Website accounts for 85 percent of USPS business revenue. Coded Oracle database 11g in PL/SQL. Extensions and Interfaces-RICEW .
Worked with various clients on Oracle applications and database design. Areas of expertise include Oracle 10g/11g, Oracle Forms and Reports 6i , Oracle 11i R12 ERP: Federal Financials, Payables, Receivables, General Ledger, Assets FA , Purchasing Purchases Orders/Procurement , Order Management, Projects, Inventory, Cost Management, Cash Management and Budgeting.
- Software Reseller: Aided in the implementation of R12 e-Business Suite. Provided support as an application developer and database administrator. Aided in migration and upgrade of R12.1.1 to R12.1.3. Worked with Oracle Virtual Box to create Red Hat Enterprise Linux RHEL5 and Oracle Enterprise Linux EL images for testing and production environments. Developed various scripts in support of system maintenance. Responsible for data migration from CostPoint to R12 e-Business Suite. Aided in configuration and integration of ERP and CRM modules HCM, Payroll, Projects and Supply Chain Order Management, Pricing, Inventory, Accounts Receivable .
- Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration FAA . Provided Functional and Technical support for the Fixed Assets Division. Primary modules in use included: Fixed Assets, Oracle Projects, Oracle Payables, HR, and FedAdmin. Tools used included: Oracle Forms and Reports, Data Warehousing, OBIEE BI Publisher , Oracle Discoverer Plus and Oracle Discoverer Administrator, Quest Toad, ISQL, SAS, and ERWIN for data modeling. Responsible for building Excess Property Database EPDb 11i extension and associated data warehouse design. Integrated EPDb into Oracle Application Framework OAF . Designed and built UNIX scripts to facilitate data insertion and update of the database.
- Department of Health and Human Services DHHS , United Financial Management System UFMS . Installed and configured Oracle e-Business suite application products. UFMS implementation installed Oracle Applications e-Business Suite . Worked in the following modules including A/P, A/R, Purchasing, General Ledger, Budget Execution, and Projects. Also designed Computer Based Training CBTs to educate personnel at the Food and Drug Administration FDA and National Institutes of Health NIH , Centers for Disease Control CDC and other DHHS agencies. Responsible for helping to integrate CBTs into the application environment. Aided with configuration management. Responsible for designing UNIX script s transform data and execute file transmissions to US Treasury.
- Programmed Oracle databases in support of the District Of Columbia Superior Court DCSC . Primary responsibilities included programming and application design and support for the Criminal Division. Duties included interfacing with federal and local agencies such as JUSTIS, CSOSA, Metropolitan Police MPD and others. Oracle products included Oracle Database Server, Oracle Application Server, JDeveloper, Oracle Forms and Reports, Oracle Data Warehouse, Oracle Warehouse Builder, Data Guard, and Oracle Streams. Accomplishments also included helping to implement Forms and JDeveloper applications utilizing various data sources mentioned above. Utilized Oracle Designer for data modeling.
- Department of Justice, United States Trustees. Programmed databases in support of the Bankruptcy Courts. Products included Oracle 8i Server, Oracle 8i Client, Oracle Application Server 9iAS , and Oracle Applications 11i, Oracle 6i Forms, MS Access and MS FoxPro. Access and FoxPro used as SQL tools. Primary application under development: FICS Fee Information Collection System . FICS is receivables and fixed assets extension. Responsibilities included technical support and application building FICS Help Desk . Purpose of FICS database is to bill debtors and report on financial data provided to the bankruptcy courts. Information gathered used to generate Chapter 11 fees due from debtors. Responsible for transfer of debtor statistics from regions to national database for the bankruptcy courts.
- Defense Contractor: Designed custom Oracle interface to facilitate updating of various database components. Tools were OMAR, Oracle 8i, Oracle 9i, JDeveloper, Oracle Forms and Reports, Oracle Designer along with Oracle 11i modules/applets. Closeout database design allowed detailed tracking of 1431 contracts. These are contracts that are ready to be closed. Tested finished product on functional side of Oracle Financials which aided in the close out of government contracts. Modules and applets used included browser-based utilities/interfaces. Full life cycle project from design to implementation.
- International Telecom: Aided in upgrade of Oracle Applications 11i version 10.7 to 11.5. Included installing/configuring the following modules: General Ledger, Payables, Purchasing, Inventory, Fixed Assets and Cost Management. Oracle Workflow was used to set up critical paths used in the design of the system. Modified Forms and Reports as needed to track assets through Oracle Fixed Assets. Responsible for tracking data through the inventory module to fixed assets FA . Set up and automated serial numbering to track assets. Overall system was used to aid in completion of worldwide communications network for GlobalOne and France Telecom. TOAD used as a development tool.
- Mortgage Reseller: Designed and managed databases with the purpose of allowing staff access to current information regarding vendor contracts while doing business off-site. Programmed and designed a JAVA based reporting system for this purpose. Responsible for designing and building front end application and back end database objects. Designed and built Unix scripts to facilitate data insertion and update of the database. This was an interactive database capable of being updated on demand. Other tools used included Oracle Workflow, MS SQL Server, and MS Access. Full life cycle project from design to implementation.
- Service Organization: Team Lead responsible for two projects that allowed staff to gain access to most current data in Oracle databases from field offices. Chamber and Requisitions databases. Front end was designed using TOAD and Oracle Forms/Reports. A Java applet was also used in some instances. Purpose was to allow field sales personnel access to up to date sales information. Chamber database reported current sales and commissions to field sales staff and telemarketing management. Requisitions database linked several systems downloading purchase orders to office supply vendors. This database automated a previously manual system of office supply requisitions. Other tools used in this project included TOAD.
- Process Manufacturing: Managed databases for the three oracle subsystems at paper mill. These were the Work Order Management System, Payroll, and the General Ledger/Human resources module for Oracle Financials. Tables were reconciled weekly and monthly as these costs represented over 40 million and represented the largest budgeted expense at the mill. Payroll was reconciled as this dataflow was then transferred out of the Work Order Management System standard costing system to Ceridian. Payroll data was charged and summary data was transferred back to St. Laurent updating the general ledger. This routine was performed weekly. Aided in management of cost centers helping personnel when needed. Responsible for maintaining the standard costing system including allocations and rates , adjusting accounting journals and ledgers. Managed the work order management system that ran on an Oracle platform. Developed the database to report on spending within the 44 mechanical and electrical cost centers within the mill.
Managed the G/L aided in management of accounting staff aided in financial closings reconciled balance sheet accounts such as pre-paids, inventory and fixed assets. Responsible for payment of sales taxes and reconciliation of bank accounts corp. and field offices . Acted as liaison for company audits by accounting firms, lenders, and government agencies. Aided in conversion of aged DEC computer system to one utilizing the UNIX with the QAD integrated manufacturing package utilizing an oracle platform.
Responsible for closings and preparing internal and external reports for Norfolk Southern Railways NS . Managed accounting staff and interacted with department heads in performance of daily and periodical financial duties. Aided in financial system computer conversion Wang .
Accountant and Financial Consultant, responsibilities included G/L, A/R, A/P, Payroll, Inventory, and Budgeting. Experienced in computer use of spreadsheets and databases. Client projects included installation of computerized accounting and financial management systems, and costing of a utility vehicle prototype in development and production.