- 12 years of total experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance of Complex Software Applications in the business areas of Utility, HealthCare, Insurance, Oil and Gas, telecommunication and Retail domains.
- Over 7 years of experience in BEA/Oracle Weblogic Servers installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Experience in customizing the application servers as per Dev Stage and Prod.
- Experience in webserver environments such as Apache, Tomcat and IIS.
- Proficient in SSL, TLS, PKI, PGP, CA, X.509 certificate. Private and Public Key management and its in-depth functionality.
- Proficient in working in Sun Solaris, Linux, UNIX and Windows Environments.
- Experience in Oracle Business Rule ORB . Good knowledge of Business Rule Language RL
- Experience in Cluster Management, setting up Node Managers, Admin Servers.
- Proficient in performance tuning and solving problems using thread dump and heap dump analysis.
- Experience in setting up database connectivity to application servers.
- Proficient in deploying applications using WLST, and writing Jenkins jobs.
- Automation of admin tasks with Shell Scripting, Ant Scripting and Java.
- Experienced in setting and managing monitoring software such as HP Site Scope, Oracle 12c Grid Control.
- Deploying applications to Staging and Production environments and troubleshooting issues in the process.
- Training and mentoring in the technologies involved with web engineering and administration.
- Extensive experience in troubleshooting memory management issues on application servers.
- Extensive hand on experience in implementation of SOA and EAI solutions using Oracle Fusion Middleware FMW suite 11g Oracle SOA and Oracle OSB , OWSM, Oracle Coherence, MDM, Java CAPS 5.1.x, ICAN 5.0.5, SRE and Seebeyond e Gate 4.5.x on UNIX HP-UX11i, HP-Non Stop, IBM AIX and Windows platforms for medium to large scale enterprises
- Knowledge of shell programming, PERL, Jython, Batch scripts
- Extensive programming and architect design experience in J2EE, OOAD, SOA, JCA, EAI pattern and relevant technologies.
- Hand on experience in UML Use Case, Class Diagram, Object Diagram, Collaboration Diagram, Entity
- Experience in developing Java Web Applications like EJBs, JSPs and JMI.
- Experience in Virtual Machine technologies like OVM.
- Experience in setting Loopback servers for testing and verification.
- Experience in Secure socket layer and digital certificates creation.
- Hands on experience in implementing B2B, A2B and A2A business model
- Worked in a 24/7 environment on rotation basis and involved in troubleshooting severity one tickets.
- Good communicator, team player and have good organizational skills.
- Very good hands on experience in full SDLC using waterfall and agile methodology.
- Excellent problem solving skills with strong technical background and good interpersonal skills.
- Middleware: Oracle SOA, Oracle OSB, OWSB, BPEL, Mediator, Business Rule, OEM, Oracle B2B, OSR, BAM, Oracle BPM, JCAPS 5.1.x, ICAN 5.0.x, e Gate, Tibco BW, Tibco Business Connect, WebLogic 11g
- Java Technology: Core Java and J2EE EJB, Servlets, JSP, JNDI, JMS, JDBC
- Communication Protocol: TCP/IP, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS and SOAP protocol.
- Architecture design: J2EE, SOA and JCA
- Version control: Rational Clear Case, Tortoise SVN and Serena PVCS
- Web server/Application Server: Glassfish, Weblogic and Tomcat
- Internet technology: XML, DTD, XSD, XSLT, HTML, XSL, WSDL, SOAP, XPATH and XQuery
- Tool: JDeveloper, Eclipse, Netbeans, Xml Spy, JUnit, SoapUI, SOA Test, TOAD, MoveIt, SOAP UI and Tivoli.
- Database: Oracle 7/8/9/10/11, HP Non-stop database and SQL Server
- Operating System: All versions of Windows, UNIX, AIX and Linux.
- Played role of Technical Lead cum Onsite coordinator.
- Responsible to host team status meeting, track its outcome and assigned action items.
- Responsible designing complete change.
- Developed skeleton code in Oracle SOA to accommodate necessary changes.
- Solely responsible of code, its quality. Responsible of its impact on environment in all eight lower environment.
- Responsible of deployment to production with EAI ops and responsible of code in its warrantee period.
- Responsible of development team and its development work.
- Wrote windows batch script to copy files of 100GB in size lying in 250 different directories on Windows FTP server to Linux FTP servers using FTP and SFTP protocol respectively.
Environment: Serena PVCS, Microsoft Office 2013, Microsoft Project 2013, Oracle SOA, Oracle OSB, Oracle, HP QC and Weblogic 11g.
- Install and configure Weblogic Application Servers 11g on Linux in single domain with multiple manager server.
- Installation of OEM 12c and configuring it to use in Dev environment.
- Responsible for installing OEM agents on target.
- Responsible of exploring HP Site Scope as WD replacement.
- Comparison between OEM and HP Site Scope.
- Responsible to understand what is WD full functionality then validated what all can be achieved in OEM.
- Exploring OEM capability of other kind of monitoring that is not possible in WD like, JMS status, Domain status to name few of them.
- Installation of OEM 12c and configuring it to use in Dev environment.
Environment: Oracle SOA, Oracle OSB and Oracle Enterprise Monitor OEM 12c, Weblogic 11g and Linux DIRECTV, Los Angeles, CA Mar' 11 May' 14
- Closely work with architect to design new NGM architecture in setting up process, setting up domain and implemented best practice in migration project.
- Install, configure and support Weblogic Application Servers 11g on Linux in multi domain environment for multiple applications.
- Responsible for installation, configuration and maintenance of J2EE applications on Weblogic Application Server in a multi clustered high availability environments.
- Install and configure Tomcat, apache web servers.
- Develop WLST and Shell scripts for application building and deployment.
- Developed the ANT scripts for preparing EAR and WAR files used to deploy SOA components and J2EE components.
- Developed several korn Shell scripts for the application.
- Developed Cron tab jobs for Weblogic log file archiving.
- Developed several UNIX and WLST scripts for gathering Weblogic performance statistics.
- Designed and configured Oracle Service Bus and deployed the Proxy service and business service configurations.
- Worked extensively on deployment of new J2EE applications, creating clusters, managed servers, JMS queues, bridges JDBC connections pools, managing JNDI, managing security, configuring and monitoring JMS in BEA Web Logic server.
- Provided technical supports for non-production applications.
- Involved in automating the system by writing Linux Shell scripts at the OS and WLST scripts at WebLogic level to minimize repetitive manual tasks for better system monitoring and problem resolution.
- Analyze and make tuning recommendations for JVM, JMS, Threading, and load balancing algorithms.
- Responsible for recording/documenting information concerning failures outages in Production and the measures taken to resolve them.
- Configured SSL and generated X501 digital certificates, signed them from trusted authorities, configuring certificates for Weblogic application server and for clients.
- Experience with SVN Version Control, creating Repositories, maintaining Versions, Creating and maintaining Tags and Branches.
- Working knowledge of JConsole, JProbe Monitoring tools.
- Apply and Configure Security patches at WebLogic, JDK and Application levels
- Provided 24 7 on call support
- Interaction with Oracle on issues reporting and its solution implementation.
Environment: Oracle WebLogic 11g, Oracle SOA, Oracle OSB, Oracle BPM, Oracle Coherence, JAXB , J2EE, SOAP, Web Services, XML, XSLT, MBeans JMX , Oracle 11g, Windows 7, Oracle Enterprise Linux, Jython, Hudson, SVN Subversion and SOA Test, ANT, Soap UI/JMETER and Jenkins Blue Cross Blue Shield, Durham, North Carolina Jun '10 Feb '11
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation and Deployment of Seebeyond Schemas on SRE and JCAPS 5.1.3.
- Prepared Low/High level Design document, Technical specification.
- Created OTD, JCD, Connectivity map, domain, environment and Deployment profile.
- Configure domain for advance feature live http user defined port, creation/configuration of certificate, access log and JConsole.
- Involved in the preparation of Software Architecture Document, System Design Document and Interface framework.
Environment: Seebeyond SRE, Java, JCAPS 5.1.3, AIX, Edifact
- 24 7 availability and support
- Daily health checkup of interface for seamless flow of EDI within organization.
- Ticket/Issue resolution as quick as possible with in SLA.
- Ticket escalation, Change request, Incident and problem management.
- Daily update to client.
Environment: Tibco Business Works, Tibco Hawk, Inovis Bizlink, Solaris. Schlumberger, Houston, Texas Jul '07 Jun '09