SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Over EIGHT years of IT experience in Database Management, Architecture and Administration.
- Experience in Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g Database management on Production, Development and Test Databases including Disaster Recovery, High Availability Solutions (RAC & Data Guard) and Backup & Recovery (RMAN).
- Preparing Clustered Environment including hardware and software installation, configuration of RHEL 3.0/4.0 & Windows 2003 Server for Oracle 9i/10g/11g RAC (Real application clusters). Expert level SQL, stored procedure programming and Performance tuning expertise.
- Expertise in Installing, Configuring, Creating & Cloning Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g databases on Sun Solaris, Linux, UNIX and Windows platforms.
- Expertise in upgrading, migrating & patching Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g database using Oracle migration utilities and conventional export/import and expdp / impdp. Created development, testing, staging, production, RAC and standby databases for OLTP, DSS (Data Warehousing) using customized shell scripts.
- Involved in different scenarios of OLTP as well as DSS (Data Warehouse) Databases. 24x7 production database support to developers & end-users. Have implemented Oracle Streams and Dataguard (logical standby and physical standby databases).
- Worked on Automatic Storage Management (ASM) for managing data in SAN. Having hands on experience in Hot/Cold Backup, Recovery and Cloning of databases using RMAN with VERITAS Net Backup.
- Have worked on large-scale databases with size of more than 5TB in large system environments. Good knowledge of EMC recover point for continuous backup and remote replication. Worked on Sybase database including providing day to day DBA support and database management.
- Expertise in Designing, implementing and managing Backup strategy using Oracle Utilities RMAN, Export/Import and Data Pump. Implemented automated backup strategy using the UNIX shell script CRON Utility.
- Data loading using SQL*Loader, Logical backups using full export and DATAPUMP.
- Expertise in Operating System, Database and Application (SQL, PL/SQL) tuning. Performance tuning of the database - SQL Tuning, Used Tuning utilities like STATSPACK, TKPROF, Explain Plan, AWR, ADDM and Tuning of SGA, Distribution of disk I/O, Sizing of tables and indexes.
- Used EMC recover point as a tool for replicating data and data refresh as an alternative to RMAN across different environments. Installation and Configuration of Oracle Grid Control. Administering & Managing Oracle Users, roles, privileges & creating Database objects.
- Performed database modeling, design, sizing, tuning, capacity planning. Worked on installing and managing SQL server 2003, 2005, 2008 and 2012 databases on Windows server. Knowledge of TSQL used for SQL server databases.
- Database replication using snapshots, materialized views and advanced replication methods. Management of schemas, objects, tables & indexes partitioning. Worked with third party tools like TOAD, Erwin for quick diagnosis and end results.
- Worked on different types of storage structures (SAN/NAS). Experience as On-Call 24x7 production DBA support and development DBA. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills together with a positive approach to undertaking challenges. Worked as an Oracle DBA as well as a Sybase DBA.
- Trained Jr. Staff and developers. Good co-ordination and communication with system administrators, business data analysts and development teams.
Operating Systems: UNIX (Sun Solaris 7/8/9, HPUX, IBM AIX 5.x/6, x), Linux (Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3.0/4.0, SLES/SUSE), Windows 2000/2003/NT Server, Windows 98/XP.
Database tools: RMAN, TOAD, ERWIN, SQL Developer.
High Availability: Oracle 9i/10g RAC, Data Guard/Standby Replication, Oracle Streams, Symmetric Replication, Oracle golden gate, VERITAS Cluster.
Utilities: Oracle Import/export utility, SQL * Loader, SVRMGRL and SQL*PLUS, OEM. TKPROF, SQL Trace, EXPLAIN PLAN, STATSPACK, AWR, ADDM, DBCA, SQL Adviser, Oracle Data Pump, SQL diagnostics, AUTOTRACE, Grid Control, Opatch, SVRCTL, CRSCTL, UTLBSTAT/UTLESTAT.
Network: SQL*Net 2.0, Net 8 and Oracle Net.
Virtual Technology: VMware Server, VM Player.
Languages: C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting.
MS components: MS Office 2003/2007, MS FrontPage.
Sr. Oracle DB Administrator Weehawken, NJ
Confidential Services at Weehawken NJ provides plan advisory services to multinational clients for employee benefits and plans management. The IT department provides technical support to plan advisory application including but not limited to server/database support, application front end support and application periodic updates and maintenance. The DBA team is responsible for providing Oracle, Sybase and SQL server Database support including maintaining, updating, managing databases and providing support for production release cycles and troubleshooting database related issues.
- Responsible for migrating and upgrading clients from 10g/SunOS to 11g/Linux platforms. Have successfully migrated and upgraded more than 90 Production clients since January 2014 including their corresponding UAT clients.
- Provide day to day DBA support including but not limited to schema creation and management, table-space management, database performance monitoring and managing backup jobs.
- Provide support against JIRAs raised by application and Business teams as per testing and business requirements. Provide support during production issues and work closely with Application teams and Business teams for same.
- Extensively analyzed AWR and ADDM reports to identify performance bottlenecks and performance metrics to improve overall performance of production database.
- Involved in taking database backups as requested by Application and Business teams and database refresh using export import and data-pump export import.
- Involved in managing and updating SunOS and Linux server files to facilitate database migrations and upgrades from 10g SunOS to 11g Linux.
- Work closely with business on a regular basis to identify business requirements and provide strategic technical database solutions to application teams to meet overall business requirements.
- Involved in Webadmin and Cognos set up to point the application to the required database during database upgrade process. Involved in DDL and DML changes to both UAT and PROD databases for database upgrade process.
- Involved in schemas password management and ensuring standard passwords are securely maintained across all databases. Involved in providing grants, revoking grants, creating roles, providing file permissions, creating database directories as per tickets raised by application teams.
- Extensively use DBA utilities including TOAD, SQLDBX and OEM for day to day DBA tasks.
Environment: Windows 7, UNIX, LINUX, Oracle 10g/11gR1/11gR2, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7, IBM AIX 7.1, RHEL 6.5.Confidential
Sr. Oracle DB Administrator Jacksonville, FL
Confidential department at Jacksonville Florida provides Bank IT technical support to NA (North America) and LATAM (Latin America regions) for Bank Credit card services and other Business services. The DBA team is responsible for 24x7 support to 3 production databases for Citi credit card services, Mortgage services and Mobile Applications in VLDB environments with size more than 1+TB.We also maintain subsequent DEV/TEST/LOAD environments and support Application teams with daily BAU(Business as usual) and DB changes as required by Application teams.
- Responsible for installing, maintaining, performance tuning and monitoring of Oracle databases version 10g/11g in different Environments like development and production, Responsible for testing and debugging the application day to day issues.
- Management of table-spaces based on App requirements and adjusting table-space sizes as per data needs. Creating users and managing their roles and privileges as required by Application.
- Creating Database objects including but not limited to Tables, procedures, functions, packages, materialized views etc. Created UNIX shell scripts to automate batch jobs through Cron Extraction of data from different flat files into Oracle Database using SQL*Loader.
- Utilized SQL*loader and data pump import to load data into tables. Utilized Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) to manage users, privileges, profiles, schemas and perform day to day performance tuning.
- Database Administration and Planning including logical design, physical design, backup & recovery. Oracle MTS Configuration, Password management, Disaster recovery using Data Guard.
- Ensuring security of the data in the database by monitoring environment to identify improper access. Accomplished quality, stability and efficiency of the database across the projects by undertaking initiation and coming up with several proposals. Design and implement backup and recovery system.
- Responsible for backups and recovery of the database using RMAN. Implemented security of the database by creating profiles for each group of users.
- Extensively involved with the Export and Import utilities to backup and recover the database. Constantly checking the availability of the database 24x7.
- Involved in applying Oracle security patches. Developed UNIX Shell Scripts for monitoring Oracle database and to gather performance statistics. Installation, Implementation and maintenance the Oracle database.
- Supported Sybase applications and provided Sybase DBA support including but not limited to application management, application deployments and database maintenance and updates. Involved in user creation, user access control, Schema creation and management.
- Creating and managing the database storage structures which include data table spaces, index table spaces, rollback table spaces and rollback segments. Maintain the RMAN repository and customized recovery catalog. Customized Data Guard as a tool for Disaster Planning and implementation.
- Created Logical and Physical standby Databases to ascertain high availability of database during system crashes using Data Guard. Involved in backup and recovery of Sybase databases. Worked on Sybase 12.x and 15.x and Sybase IQ. Worked with Sybase design, performance and replication.
- Hands on experience with Sybase technology including ASE, REP, IQ. Involved in session management and monitored the critical wait events in the database.
- Improved the performance by Using the Hints, Indexes, Explain Plan, SQL Trace and TKPROF for effective retrieval and processing of queries used for retrieving the data.
- Involved in query optimization and using rule based optimizers and cost based optimizers. Performed the logical and physical structures for tables, indexes, modeling, normalization and foreign key constraints.
- Involved in installing, configuring, maintaining, upgrading and performance management of SQL server databases. Worked on writing and editing Scripts for Sybase related batch jobs.
- Resolved database performance issues, capacity issues, replication and other distributed data issues on SQL server databases. Kept SQL server databases up to date with required patches recommended by Microsoft licensed support.
- Database maintaining including backups, recovery, imports/exports.
- Installed and configured Oracle RDBMS on UNIX and Windows environments. Responsible for installing, upgrade and configuring the Oracle Server, Creating Databases, Storage Structures and Objects, Database Backup and Recovery.
- Responsible for Operating System Installation and updates. Responsible for updating the database with the information received from various vendors. Analyzed the structures using Analyze command on regular basis.
- Created primary database storage structures (tablespaces, rollback segments, etc.). Monitoring Growth of tables and undertaking necessary re-organization of database as and when required. Developed hot, cold and logical backup scripts to automate the backup procedures.
- Took Backups on scheduled time and Monitoring Scheduled Backups. Ensured proper online and offline backup. Periodical reading and checking of backups taken. Planned for storage spaces requirements and placing them for optimum I/O performance.
- Cloned Environments to create Test, Development and QA Environments. Installed Sybase servers version 10x 11x 12x on UNIX and also applied follow up patches as and when required. Migrated databases from Sybase to Oracle on UNIX.
- Wrote and tuned T-SQL scripts to be deployed during performance releases and application releases on Sybase databases. Managed and provided DBA support during weekly and monthly Sybase application releases. Partitioned large tables to increase the performance.
- Participated in Disaster Recovery Annual test, documented database and application validation steps. Performed all daily Maintenance tasks. Interacted with Oracle Customer service as and when required. Creating and dropping of users, granting and revoking rights as and when required.
- Used TKPROF, EXPLAIN PLAN for the Better performance. Monitored Growth of tables and undertaking necessary re-organization of database as and when required. Resolved technical issues and Troubleshooting.
Environment: Windows 98/XP/NT, UNIX, Oracle 10g/11g, SQL*Net, RMAN, Data Guard, CRONJOB, UTLBSTAT/UTLESTAT, TKPROF, Explain Plan, MS Access, MS Office, SUN Solaris, IBM AIX 6.0.Confidential
Sr. Oracle DB Architect Augusta, Maine
Department of Health and Human services at 442 civic center drive, Augusta provides technical database support to the state of Maine business users and Eligibility Specialists that determine Medicaid eligibility of prospective applicants. The OIT team is responsible for maintenance, administration and enhancement of the prod and dev databases maintaining critical data of applicants including applicant details, application details, budget summaries, health aid records and client personal information.
- Worked on maintenance, monitoring and application level redesigning of production, test and development databases including performance monitoring, error troubleshooting, instance analysis and query modifications in an OLTP environment.
- Identified critical instances day-to-day basis and interpreted issues using ADDM and AWR reports and performed hang analysis. Also opened tickets with DHHS Oracle customer team (CTS) to kill sessions if needed in case of any low-priority session causing longer than usual hangs.
- Used DDL and DML for generating PL/SQL codes. Validated PL/SQL codes and used tools like Oracle SQL developer/loader to generate related PL/SQL queries.
- Configured Oracle Enterprise Manager and grid control and generated graphical snapshots and top sessions history in the event of instance trouble shooting for analytical purposes. Performed SQL tuning by using tools like STATSPACK, Explain Plan, AWR, ADDM and SQL optimizer hints.
- Performed fine tuning by creating indexes, triggers, foreign key constraints based on explain plan to improve query efficiency and reduce cost and runtime with same cardinality. Redefined table structures, rollback segments, undo tablespaces and other parameters minimizing ora errors.
- Redesigned database objects such as tables, tablespaces, indexes, triggers and optimizer statistics to improve overall efficiency. Extensively Involved in query optimization and using rule based optimizers and cost based optimizers to reduce user I/O load and CPU usage.
- Increased performance by using the hints, Explain Plan utility, SQL Trace and TKPROF for improving query efficiency in extracting transforming and loading production data. Partitioned large tables to limit/increase growth of tables and involved in re-organization of database.
- Extracted critical data from flat files into prod Database using SQL*Loader. Also used SQL*loader and data pump import to load data into tables. Migrated database schemas from dev to test to prod databases and related movements back and forth.
- Worked on Oracle Data Pump (data export/import) and managing databases across multiple environments. Performed High priority data fixes, data bug removals that were opened as tickets by business users and eligibility specialists which they were not able to do at the DB front end.
- Developed related SQL’s validated them on dev and committed on prod. Closed high priority tickets on daily basis committing data on production after due validation. Performed expert level SQL tuning and targeted PL/SQL packages that are high on resources.
- Worked hands-in-hands with business users that use to run queries on daily basis to fetch critical data from prod. Identified the report queries and high impacting queries and tuned them increasing query performance.
- Improved query performance as high as 32 times its original on a particular query that ran in prod every two hours to generate notice of decision and letters to be sent out to the health program applicants that were critical and had to be performed regularly thus boosting system performance.
- Tuned PL/SQL packages that ran as batch jobs daily reducing impact time and cpu loads. Performed capacity planning for DHHS production database Troubleshooted 4-5 application failures including row lock contentions, instance peaking and data hangs.
- Provided expert analysis of DB with its total Storage, fault tolerance and memory parameters.
- Worked on the latest version of TOAD 10.6 extensively including using TOAD functionalities like schema browser, session browser, optimizer, data migration tools, database partioning, database links, Explain plan utility and database sga and memory parameters inspection.
- Worked extensively on Oracle Enterprise manager grid control. Worked on Oracle developer suite 10g including Oracle forms, Oracle reports, Oracle designer and Oracle jdeveloper suite.
- Worked on TOAD data modeler to generate data models and identify relationships between various objects and entities. Ran SQL advisors and SQL repair advisors in grid control and implied positive results.
- Accomplished quality improvements in overall system efficiency of the database across the projects by undertaking initiation and coming up with several proposals and expert analytical skills that lead DB to an enhanced level of application functionality.
Environment: Sun solaris, Windows xp, Oracle10gdb, Grid, OEM, AWR, Forms, SQL*Plus, OLTP, OLAP, Grid Control, Oracle TOAD 10.6, TOAD data modeler, PL/SQL, Oracle designer and developer suite 10g.Confidential
Sr. Oracle DB Architect/Administrator Dallas, TX
Confidential center near Dallas Forth Worth International airport provides Database support to 5 of its data centers including Maryland and New York. Maintenance and critical support is provided to 5 production databases, 11 development databases and 9 test databases that maintain client critical information including data usage details, client contracting details, client personal details and client payment and income details.
- Responsible for 24 X 7 Production database administrations, support and monitoring. Performed Performance tuning for Oracle 11g to provide Real time Query capability of physical standby database.
- Performed Performance Tuning in Oracle 11g using database design methodology consisting of selective Denormalization, Selecting the right data access path and proper data partitioning. Using Oracle 11g provided fast start failover for maximum performance mode in data guard configuration.
- Experience in Development, QA and Production environment and database design, development and support. Used TOAD from for development and administration of various relational databases using SQL TOAD on 32-bit Windows platforms including Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, and Vista.
- Configured and installed Oracle 10g with two nodes RAC in ASM storage with normal redundancy on Linux (RHEL4). Experience on OLTP (On Line Transaction Processing) in an Oracle RAC environment. Migrated Oracle databases from Windows to Linux and vice versa.
- Extensive experience with PL/SQL programming and scripts development that can be read into the database using the Oracle SQLHYPERLINK "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SQL*Plus"*Plus tool.
- Used DDL (Data definition language) and DML (Data manipulation language) for generating PL/SQL codes.
- Used EMC recoverpoint 3.3 for point recovery strategies used for 2 of our OLTP production databases for continuous backups as the databases could not be shutdown anytime and instant data was being required. Designed and customized SAP applications and deployed sap applications.
- Working experience with SAP enterprise resource planning and SAP business objects. Worked on the SAP business suite and used applications including customer relationships management, product lifecycle management as well as supply chain management.
- Extensively involved in data warehousing and managing DW processes including staging, integration and access. Performed replication of distributed consistency groups using a single recover point alliance (hardware platform for Recoverpoint).
- Used Recoverpoint vcenter site recovery manager tool for fail back purposes. Involved extensively in ETL processes to facilitate raw data processing and loading in homogeneous and non-homogeneous environments. Involved in data mining procedures and managing data dictionaries.
- Worked on ETL tools including cognos and business intelligence tool including BI publisher for data reporting and warehousing purposes. Extensive experience with ASM for managing storage for Oracle datafiles, control files and logfiles.
- Managed and administered SAP applications for increasing overall business efficiency. Worked on MS SQL 2005, express and 2008 and administered related database design as well. Supported different OLTP/OLAP Databases like Production, Development, Testing, and Training.
- Used Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse with technologies including Database, Java SE, Java EE, Web Services, XML, and the Spring Framework. Experience with Oracle Data Pump (data export/import) and managing databases across multiple environments.
- Experience in Oracle Designer, Oracle Developer and Oracle Enterprise Management (OEM) including Oracle Enterprise Manager Database Control. Oracle Enterprise Manager Application Server Control and Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control.
- Experience with Database performance tuning including application tuning, memory tuning, I/O tuning and operating system tuning.
- Used Oracle E-Business suite (EBS) including but not limited to Oracle customer relationship management (CRM), Oracle financials, Oracle project portfolio management as well as Oracle mobile supply chain applications. Worked on DB engines including teradata and Netezza.
- Involved with installation and upgrades of RDBMS in clustered and non-clustered environments. Involved in database security management and data security procedures including but not limited to data masking, data encryption and data integration.
- Worked on ADDM and AWR (Automatic workload repository). Used continuous backup strategies when backup schedules could not be determined and data had to be written on disks at remote locations. Experience with Sybase and PeopleSoft.
- Performed Data load on different databases using SQL*Loader. Experience with Data Modeling and worked with DB Artisan, ER Studio, Erwin, TOAD, Power Designer. Used EMC recoverpoint tool for disaster recovery and continous data buildup and replication at remote disk storage sites.
- Involved in logical and physical databases design. Proactive database monitoring and management using 10g grid control tool. Made performance improvements to the database by building Partitioned tables, Index Organized Tables, Materialized Views and Bitmap Indexes.
- Used dataguard for establishing and maintaining secondary physical and logical standby databases for high availability of the database as well as disaster-recovery ("failover") purposes.
- Performed database and memory tuning using tools like STATSPACK, TKPROF, Explain Plan, Optimizer, AWR and SQL tuning advisor. Performed database cloning to setup test and development database. Conducted sizing & capacity planning for Oracle databases.
- Upgraded development and production databases to Oracle 10g. Applied patches to Oracle Databases. Provided support to Application Database Administrators in designing the database. Planned, tested and implemented backup strategies using RMAN, Oracle Utilities (Export/Import) and OS methods.
- Used RMAN for backup and restore purposes to facilitate block-level corruption detection and file multiplexing during backups. Implemented Hot, Cold and Logical backup plans. Recovered critical databases from failures with minimum downtime.
- Responsible for setting and managing user accounts, Granting required privileges to users. Responsible for network configuration and involved in a Client - Server environment using TNS, LISTNER, Net Configuration Assistant and other configuration files.
- Worked on Automatic Storage Management (ASM) for managing data in SAN. Involved in Design and implementation of Oracle 10g Data Guard both physical/logical standby databases. Performed other regular DBA activities including space management and performance monitoring.
- Involved in process improvement, Oracle Server Installations/Upgrade/Patches, Space Management, Capacity Planning, Backup & Recovery, Disaster Recovery, Database Performance Tuning, Memory Tuning, Application Tuning, Security Administration, Data Warehousing, Data Guard, Oracle Advanced Replication, Real Application Clusters, and Oracle Standby.
- Developed UNIX shell scripts to perform the above tasks efficiently.
Environment: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.0, Windows 2003, Sun Solaris, AIX, Oracle 9i/10g RAC, Grid, OEM, AWR, ASM, Streams, SQL*Plus, OLTP, OLAP, Grid Control, Data Guard, RMAN, Oracle TOAD 9.4, Database Cloning.Confidential
Jr. Database Architect/Developer Plano, TX
- Responsible for management and supporting Oracle 10g and 11g databases. 24 x 7 production support for several mission critical systems which utilize multiple Oracle databases.
- Work with developers and management team to ensure smooth life cycle progress from development through testing and production implementation. Used Java and J2EE to develop database Web deployed applications in Web logic environments for server as well as end user uses.
- Extensive experience with PL/SQL programming and scripts development that can be read into the database using the Oracle SQLHYPERLINK "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SQL*Plus"*Plus tool.
- Used DDL (Data definition language) and DML (Data manipulation language) for generating PL/SQL codes. Troubleshooting application failures including performance and database connectivity problems and job failures.
- Involved in performing migration from Oracle 9i and 10g to Oracle 11gR2 RAC database. Upgrade databases and apply security patches both server and Client. Migrated database schemas from Development to Integration Test and Production environments.
- Database Cloning from Production to test database to identify the problems. Set up backup and recovery procedure using RMAN for both OLTP/OLAP databases. Installed and Implemented Backup & Recovery procedures. Implemented Hot, Cold and Logical backup plans.
- Used SAP business solutions including SAP business objects suite and SAP business intelligence. Created duplicate databases using RMAN duplicate. Worked on import/export, import/export Data Pump and SQL- loader.
- Configuration of Oracle OEM (Oracle Enterprise Manager) to monitor database and report on events as defined by the DBA group. Worked on SAP applications including SAP supply chain management to manage organization financials by application integration.
- Set up, configured and maintained Oracle Data Guard (primary and standby databases) to ensure disaster recovery, high availability and data protection. Worked on Automatic Storage Management (ASM) for managing data in SAN.
- Installation of Grid Control Server and Management Server. UNIX Shell scripting for automating startup/shutdown of databases, getting system alerts etc. Managed users, privileges, profiles, schemas using Grid Control of Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM).
- Performed Database and SQL tuning by using various Tools like STATSPACK, TKPROF, and Explain Plan, AWR, and optimizer hints.
- Created custom Stats pack scripts and implementation documentation for corporate-wide roll-out to all databases for automatic periodic statistics gathering and reporting. Performed production system problem analysis and recommend corrective measures in a timely manner.
- Worked with other vendors to support their applications.
Environment: Windows NT / 2000, HP-UX, AIX and Linux, Oracle 9i and 10g, TOAD 9.0.1, Erwin, Oracle Enterprise Manager, RMAN, RAC, ASM, Data Guard, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, OLTP, OLAP.Confidential
Jr. Oracle DBA/Developer Austin, TX
- Provided 24x7 support to maintain all Databases up and running in Production environment. Regular Instance Level Performance Tuning for the critical Production database servers Worked with the SQL Developers, to create logical and physical database design.
- Analysis and Design of Oracle DB with its total Storage and fault tolerance. Creation and migration of Database and other related Objects. Implementing Database Security, Management of role-based security and database auditing. Managed Data Guard Database and Staging Database.
- Participated in disaster recovery testing. Data Migration as part of enterprise data warehouse project. Database Restore using RMAN, Cold Backup and Export. Applied Patches 220.127.116.11 and applying Oracle DST Patches on Oracle database.
- Extensive Performance Tuning, Memory (SGA) Tuning, RAC tuning, NetBackup, EMC (Time finder and SRDF), RAID, RAW Devices. Cloned databases using scripts as well as RMAN. Installation, setup and configuration of Data Guard.
- Managing and configuring database user accounts and permissions. Identifying and implementing standard operating procedures for large size db files. Performed fine tuning by creating indexes, TKPROF, Explain Plan and Trace events.
- Setting and troubleshooting of Oracle listener, network connection, user security and administration. Tuning for optimum performance.
- Analyzing, designing and implementing fault tolerance system and automated error tracking system, which sends any error, occurred to concerned personnel by email. Actions to Critical Alerts. Defining the strategies for Backup and Recovery at physical level using RMAN and Export/ Import utilities.
- Used PL/SQL, SQL Loader as part of ETL process to populate the operational data store.
Environment: RHEL 3.0, Windows XP/NT/2000/2003, Sun Solaris 8.0/9.0/10.0 , Oracle 8i/9i/10gR1, OEM, Data Guard, RMAN, SQL* Plus, SQL*Loader, Oracle TOAD, Oracle Replication, MS Office.