OBJECTIVE: To persue a clerical or Dental Chair-side Assistant position in a hospital or dental office setting.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATONS
- Dental Chair-side Assistant Certificate May 2010
- Certified in Infection Control; passed DANB exam
- CPR and First Aid certified ( American Heart Association)
- Customer service experience, dependable, detail oriented.
- Dental Chair-side Assistant Certificate Program
- Completed courses: Oral and Dental Anatomy, Radiology with Lab, Dental Materials, Anatomy and Physiology, Oral Communications, Keyboarding.
Internship: Dental Clinic, Community Health Center, New Britain CT
- Completed successful 12 week internship
- Developed radiographs, sterilized instruments, assisted with composite and amalgam restorations, crown and bridge, and other routine procedures, processed lab work.
Clerical, Confidential, Rocky Hill CT Fall2010-Present
- Clerical duties include data entry, posting of inventory, answering phones, scheduling, handling petty cash, excellent skills in Microsoft as well in Excell.
Cashier and Bakery Staff, Confidential, Bristol CT Spring2007-Fall 2010
- Work cash register
- Prepare baked goods
Ride Operator and Attendant, Confidential, Southington CT Summers 2004-2007
- Measured heights of guests, operate rides and ensured the safety of guests.
Dietary Aide, Confidential, Bristol CT Fall 2006-Spring 2007
- Assisted with meal preparation, served patients, maintained cleanliness.