Education: Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications Design and Interactive Media Masters of Science in Graphic Communications Technology Management
Relevant Courses: Fundamentals of Interactive Media, Digital Imaging, Publication Design, Web Design, Visual Identity (Adobe Illustrator), Web and Print Publishing (Dreamweaver), Digital Image Preparation, and Roles of Advertising in Graphic Communications
7/11 - Present , Graphic & Fashion Designer , Confidential- Jersey City, NJ
- Design artwork for both Men and Women Clothing.
- Design T-Shirts for fundraisers, walks, and other awareness events.
- Produce T-Shirts, Tan Tops, V-Knecks, Hats, Sweaters, etc.
- Assist with picking out patterned fabrics and materials to match both Men and Women Clothing.
- Brainstorm with team on advertising and marketing strategies.
- Booking and Setting up meetings for fashion, art, expos, and other events.
- Planning for fashions for the next seasons.
3/08 - Present, Sales Associate, Confidential- Paterson, NJ
- Assist with sales of products, merchandise, stock, and overall store maintenance.
- Provide quality customer service regarding products, pricing, and availability.
- Assist with training and mentoring new employees.
1/10 - Present, Substitute Teacher, Confidential- Paterson, NJ
- Substitute at Public Elementary Schools and High Schools Grades K-8 & 9-12.
- Hand out and collect work assigned by absent teachers.
9/08 - 5/10 , Student Graphic Designer, Confidential- Mahwah, NJ
- Used Photoshop and Illustrator to design posters, flyers, and other advertisements for campus events and activities for clubs and organizations.
- Webmaster of the Student Activities Website.
- Assisted with advertising events and activities on campus.
7-8/09 - 1/10,Student Aide, Confidential- Mahwah, NJ
- Assisted planning and mapping out ideas for the Pre-College program promotional video.
- Used iMovie to create two promotional videos about the program.
Additional Skills and Qualifications: Proficient in Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Adobe Design Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and some Dreamweaver, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Strong communication skills, well organized, able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Lambda Theta Phi, Latin Fraternity, Inc.
- Lambda Theta Phi National North East Expansion Team and Programming Board.
- Lambda Theta Phi New Jersey Sector 1 Programming Coordinator.
- Chapter Alumni Advisor (Ramapo College, Kean University, and Bloomfield College).
- Alpha Epsilon Lambda National Honor Society of Graduate and Professional School Students.
- AmeriCorps Member for City Serve Summer 2010 (St. Paul's Community Development Corporation, Paterson, NJ).
- Fraternal Leader Award
- Undergraduate Brother of the Year Award
- Exceptional Distinction Award
- President of the Year Award
References are available upon request