Motivated and dependable professional with 5 years’ experience seeks a challenging position in a professional office capacity. I am a qualified and experienced professional with excellent customer relations skills, a proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, and a commitment to detail and accuracy as well as the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment in an effort to meet crucial deadlines.
Confidential, Essex, CT
Data Entry Clerk 2/2007- 2/2009
- Checked data from completed forms or other documents for accuracy and completeness and entered into database (Net Exchange& Morningstar)
- Reviewed audit reports and resolved errors to ensure integrity of data
- Identified problems with database management policies and procedures and provided input into their revision.
- Produce data/reports used by Portfolio Management and Investment Operations.
- Detail Oriented and handled a high volume of customer base portfolios.
- Supporting management in day-to-day operations as well as responsibility for supporting the critical administrative tasks of the advisory group.
Confidential, New London, CT
Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Associate 10/2003 – 1/2005
- Reconciled client bank account statements and maintained client files
- Prepared journal entries and processed cash receipts
- Provided accounts payable services for clients
- Data Processing, invoice processing into MAS-90 system
- Reviews open invoices to identify delinquent accounts
- Deals with clients in an effort to bring delinquent accounts current
Confidential, Orange, CT
Assistant Underwriter 4/1989-8/1991
- Knowledge of conventional and/or government guidelines including VA, FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Guidelines
- Knowledge of processing, underwriting and/or closing procedures and federal lending regulations governing real estate
- Ability to manage a heavy pipeline of loans
- Loan Prospector and Direct Underwriter Knowledge
- Communicated with managers and clients and accurately made sound decisions within the scope of underwriting guidelines
Diploma in Bookkeeping and Payroll Accounting Graduate With honors
- Coursework focused on general and payroll accounting practices, production of financial reports, creating and maintaining computerized spreadsheets and industry standard accounting computer and application software
Record Telecommunications Control Operator 74C& Supply specialist
- The ability to think critically and analyze uncovered information.
- Gathered information to assist in combat decision-making.
- Handled documents from priority to top secret
- Honorably Discharged Veteran
Microsoft Office SpecialistMicrosoft Corporation 11/2010 to Present QuickBooks Instructor Intuit QuickBooks 11/2010 to Present Accounting Certificate Ridley Lowell Technical Institute 2004