Senior Applications Analyst; A+ Certified; expert level hardware/software troubleshooter. In-depth knowledge of SMS Packaging Visual Basic Scripting; Group Policy Administration System Maintenance. Adept in performing preventive maintenance; maintaining client servers, applications, security, software and patch deployment. Proficient in controlling workstation settings; directing others in obtaining standard configuration; developing, testing and implementing custom solutions to streamline management. Initiative to learn and grow in responsibilities; excellent work ethic and integrity. Conscientious...perfectionist...attention to detail
Responsible for photo printing and web ordering software for 1538 workstations in the US market. Software development, packaging, testing and deployment of Windows based applications to support an advanced fast paced business printing environment Troubleshoot
application issues and resolve in timely fashion.
- Developed automated solution to monitor, repair and backup application configuration settings which control automated download and printing.
- Packaged, tested and deployed Office 2007 with customized settings and user policies. Documented entire build process for future support.
Confidential, Rhode Island
SENIOR APPLICATIONS ANALYST
Key responsibilities include: SMS administration, Windows patch management and software deployment for 4200 workstations. Duties include: developing and implementing problem solving solutions; creating, testing and deploying SMS packages; managing Active Directory Group Policy; checking SMS servers and logs to ensure proper operation; identifying, troubleshooting and resolving client/workstation server and connection issues; analyzing patch installation logs to resolve patch failures; supporting site technicians in troubleshooting hardware/software issues; building software installations; managing special projects as assigned.
- Implemented Wake on LAN Project; integrated with SMS clients and servers.
- Wrote custom controls for SMS console.
- Successfully created custom solutions to solve unique needs in an intricate environment.
- Recognized as "go to" person to resolve escalated computer problems.
PC APPLICATIONS ANALYST
Implemented new software solutions and developed custom solutions for environment. Duties included: implementing and managing anti-virus servers and clients; writing Visual Basic Script to apply custom settings to workstations; performing SMS administration.
- Designed and deployed SMS 2003 Hierarchy in an Active Directory environment.
- Managed desktop migration of NT workstations to Active Directory.
- Managed Groupwise migration to Exchange with Outlook 2003.
SENIOR HARDWARE TECHNICIAN
Troubleshot and resolved PC application issues. Additional duties included: building operating system images and testing across multiple hardware platforms; mentoring associate technicians; managing user accounts and groups (NT).
- Novell Administration; migrated Novell application and settings to Windows-based, completely eliminating Novell network.
- Assumed responsibility for existing SMS 2.0 environment, which was incomplete; successfully completed implementation.
Troubleshot and resolved PC software/hardware issues. Additional duties included: deploying and refreshing PC equipment; creating and testing operating system images.
- Successfully displayed technical skills in an entry level position; promoted to senior level.
Confidential, Waltham, MassachusettsHELP DESK SUPPORT
Contract position - Placed at Pfizer Pharmaceuticals. Duties included: refreshing and refurbishing desktop systems; migrating current system from dialup internet connection to multiple hardware profiles to support new Ethernet based connection as well as remote dialup access connectivity on laptop computers; providing hardware/software support services; removing, documenting, and redeploying PC systems in a wide area network (WAN) environment.
ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM
Desktop PCs and Servers; Wireless; Laptops, Tablets; Windows 2003 Server; Windows 2000; Windows XP; SMS 2003; McAfee EPO; SQL Server; Group Policy; SMS Packaging; Visual Basic Script; McAfee Anti-Virus, Norton Anti-Virus, Norton Ghost, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Ulead PhotoImpact, Office 2000/XP/2003/2007
UNITED STATES ARMY/PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Microsoft Management Summit Alumni