A challenging position as a software developer/analyst where I can utilize my knowledge on object oriented analysis, design, development and implementation of the web applications.
EDUCATIONMaster of Science, Computer Science
Bachelor of Technology, Computer Science and Engineering
TECHNICAL SKILLSLanguages: C,C++, C#.NET, ASP.NET, JAVA, JSP, Servlets, J2EE, J2ME,WPF (XAML)
Database: SQL Server 2005, Oracle 11i, MySQL, JDBC, ADO.NET, MS-Access
Web server: Apache, IIS
Environment: Eclipse, NetBeans, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008
Software: Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop, Fireworks, Excel, Visio
Confidential, Northern Illinois University, May 2008-Present,
- Developed web-based application that captures online course evaluation from students and the program produces a report for online faculty.
- Designed, developed and implemented NIU Online Teaching and Learning site. This application provides information to the students and faculty regarding online courses and curriculum.
- Designed and developed a website for online faculty institute. This is a collaborative application where faculty can share their reflections and thoughts regarding designing online courses.
- Provided application support and maintenance for the NIU Orthodox Christian Association and Allerton English Conference sites.
Confidential, January 2008-May 2008,
Graduate Research Assistant
Environment: C#.NET, ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, SQL Server 2005, AJAX, Visual Studio 2008
- Designed and developed a services portal for NIU students. This application provides web services that students use both from university and internet.
- Developed and implemented a schedule application for college which provides weekly schedule for students and professors.
Programmer/Analyst (Internship), Idea Labs, Andhra Pradesh, India,Sept. 2006-Sept. 2007
Environment: Wi-Fi technology, J2ME, Servlets, Oracle 9i and Apache Tomcat Server
- Designed, developed and implemented an application for college where students, staff can get personalized information which includes daily schedules, Exam Results and various services provided by college on their mobile phone.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET,WPF(XAML), ADO.NET, SQL Server 2005, Visual Studio 2008
- Designed and developed an online FLIX.NET store. This application allows the users to select movies, check availability of movies selected and rents the available movies to registered users.
- Used different encryption algorithms for credit card number to maintain confidentiality and integrity.
- Developed a web service for checking availability of movies.
- Used the concept of remoting, to access server resources when the movie order is placed.
Environment: JAVA (Swings, Multithreading)
- Designed and developed a snake game. This game application increases snake length by one if it eats apple and if it hits stone or crosses the boundary of game field snake dies.
Environment: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Apache Tomcat and MySQL
- Designed and developed a database application which handles information about training courses offered by a company at different locations.
Environment:Linux Operating System, C
- Designed a simple FTP program using TCP/IPv4 protocols for the user interface to the standard FTP.
- Implemented server program as a concurrent server to handle multiple clients.
- Analyzed, designed and developed an online scheduling system. This system is basically for administrative personnel and department head for creating, listing, updating, approving and closing schedule and managing the teaching information like adding and updating teaching member information.
- Designed UML diagrams, input screens, reports, and user documents.
Database Concepts, System Analysis and Design, Java Programming, .NET Programming, Network Application Programming, Web Services, Web Development and Advanced Networking Business, Independent Study on WPF.