I am offering a comprehensive knowledge in computer science along with 18+ years of working experience in EAI, SOA, Web Services and Interface Architecture & Design, Systems Analysis, B2B e-commerce, Database Design and Mobile Technologies. I am also offering extensive domain knowledge in Financial, Telecommunications, Energy Trading, Supply Chain, Retail and Manufacturing industries.
Clients Served Since August 2001
Technical Lead, Confidential,Richardson, TX (Jan’2010 – current)
As a freelance developer, I contributed significant development to their core product which is a multi-platform secure communication platform specifically addressing healthcare market. I am primarily involved in iPhone/iPad app development involving several technologies.
- Implemented location based search using location services
- Integrated FMDB API to read/write to SQLite database
- Integrated SQLCipher API to encrypt/decrypt the entire database at rest
- Integrated ASIHTTP API to execute RESTful web services to get and post data to Rails based web application
- Integrated PJSIP stack for voice and data exchange between mobile devices and desktop applications
- Designed and developed JSON validation API to ensure the conformity of the incoming/outgoing messages to the schemas defined.
- Designed and developed an API using in-memory inserts feature of SQLite to import large amounts of data into SQLite running on the device. This is useful during the database initialization and loading the seed data during the first time usage of the app
- Integrated Frank API to develop and execute Cucumber style test cases
- Configured provisioning profiles on Apple provisioning portal. Added devices for ad-hoc distribution to beta testers
- Implemented APN (Apple Push Notifications) services to send the alerts when the app is not running or running in the background.
- Profiled the app for memory optimizations and memory leaks
Confidential,EDS, Plano, TX) (Nov’2004 – current)
As an enterprise architect and, part of the large team of 40 TIBCO resources, I am currently working on an internal implementation of TIBCO at EDS. This is part of Multi-Year Project to build a portfolio management platform to integrate all of the internal EDS orders/provisioning/ticketing and billing systems to maintain ~100k desktops and data centers for EDS. The idea is to bring larger clients like GM, DWP, US Navy on to the same platform for outsourcing their IT infrastructure.
I am also responsible for change management, migration of GEMS across UAT, System Test environments, documenting the test plans, test cases, and execution & documenting the test results.
Environment: BW 5.5 (SOAP and Services Palette), WSS4J v1.5.1, Public Key Certs (x.509), BWC 5.4, Form Flow, Database, Web Services, Web Sphere, SAP Adapter and EMS.
Confidential,AZ (Aug, 2004– Nov 2004)
SOA, Web Services, XML Schema, SOAP based architecture, design and implementation of GDS Automation (mainframe IMS environment) using TIBCO Substation ES, iProcess Engine, Process Definer, and Process Monitor.
Responsible for setting up the environments (dev, test, prod) on Sun Solaris platform. Responsible for encapsulating the business logic into external EJBs and expose them as Web Services, integrating the support environment with SNMP based monitoring systems, and JMS queues for enterprise wide canonical business objects.PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
- TIBCO EMS 4.1, BW 5.2 Certified Professional
- SeeBeyond Certified ICAN (5.0.4) Product Architect
- SeeBeyond Partner Certified Consultant (4.1.2 and 4.5)
- BEA Certified WebLogic Developer
- IBM Certified WebSphere Developer
- IBM Certified XML and Related Technologies
- Sun Certified Java Programmer2
Masters in Computer Science Engineering