Pursue a challenging career, where I intend to utilize my professional skills for the betterment of organization, also make the best use of my potential abilities by achieving the required task in consultation of higher authorities.
- B.S (Telecommunications)
- Intermediate (Pre-Engineering)
- Matriculation (Computer Science)
- Final year Project - Human Interactive Canvas Painting System
- Implementing CRC & Hamming Code in (C++, Object Oriented Programming)
- FM Transmitter (Analogue Communication)
- Variable Power Supply
- Data Communication & Networks
- Wireless & Mobile Communication
- Digital Communications
- Telecommunication System
- Wave Prop. & Antenna Theory
- Telecom Transmission & Switching System
- Microwave Engineering.
INTERNSHIP: Learning in RF planning department,gain certain knowledge about 2 RF planning and analyzing softwares.
- Ability to mould myself accordingly to the working environment
- Ability to work proficiently in a team
- In-depth knowledge of Engineering software tools such as MATLAB, PSPICE, ORCAD, LABVIEW, BOSON
- In-depth knowledge of use of managing tools like MS Office.
- How to Load CELL FILE and MAPS.
- How to Connect Equipment.
- How to Do Drive Test Using TEMS.
- What to ANALYSE During DRIVE TEST.
- TEMS REPORT Generation.
- Post Processing and Analyzing LOG Files in MAP INFO
REFERENCE: Will be furnished on request