I possess more than 17 years of experience in administrative support, marketing, print and electronic communications, and web maintenance and design. I am well organized, dependable, versatile and self-motivated with a desire to provide high quality and effective support to contribute to the success of my employer.
Recruitment Assistant (July 2011-September 2011)
- Post ads for open positions on multiple job boards.
- Receive and organize resumes.
- Conduct phone interviews to determine if the candidates’ skills, experience and goals match the clients’ staffing needs.
- Schedule appointments for the Staffing Manager to meet qualified candidates
- Call references, check backgrounds and ensure all necessary documents have been completed by candidates.
- Track communications with candidates and determine availability.
- Journal interview notes, resume submissions to clients and time sheets
Practice and Staff Development Coordinator (July 2010-July 2011)
- Search multiple resources for RFPs/RFQs, compile, design, package and ship responses.
- Work with staffing agencies to identify qualified candidates and schedule interviews.
- Responsible for onboarding new employees and interns and coordinating training.
- Event planning and management.
- Arrange accommodations and conference registrations for senior staff.
- Manage continuing education programs for staff and track credits for CPAs.
- Assist practice staff with data conversion and arbitrage reports.
Executive Assistant – Web, Graphic Design (2003-2010)
- Develop graphic themes and publish various sales and marketing collateral, including PowerPoint presentations, trade ads, and promotional materials.
- Collaborate with different departments and outside vendors regarding design of advertising and marketing materials considering deadlines and budget.
- Accountable for maintaining brand standards, consistency of look and feel, graphics, fonts, spelling, grammar, link verification and timing of emails.
- Coordinate with outside vendors and staff to discuss layout designs and products.
- Analyze reports to measure the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Create, execute, and manage targeted e-mail communications in both HTML and text formats.
- Maintain multiple company web sites.
- Assist with evolving social media opportunities (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Prepare and deploy all outgoing electronic marketing messages including scheduled e-newsletters and text alerts using Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Manage e-news mailbox and respond to feedback.
- Advise members of ways to maximize benefits including, web enhancements and advertising.
Executive Assistant (1996-2003)
- Provide administrative support to Senior Vice President-Communications.
- Proofread publications prior to publishing.
- Assist Marketing and Communications Department in development and execution of communication plans and marketing campaigns.
- Serve as main point of contact for advertising representatives, secure ad placement, negotiate best possible price and ensure creative files are delivered on time.
- Coordinate external communications.
- Set meetings and coordinate schedule for Senior Vice President.
Receptionist/Relocation Specialist (1995-1996)
- Receive phone calls, determine the nature of the calls and direct callers to the appropriate department.
- Responsible for typing memos, reports and other correspondence.
- Receive and distribute mail and messages to appropriate departments and employees.
- Provide business owners, property owners, and residents with relocation assistance.
Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) along with a strong working knowledge of database systems and Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Quark.
Certification in Web Design