CAREER OBJECTIVE: To use my computer experience and accounting knowledge to assist others while continuing to keep up with changing technology.
Confidential, PHOENIX, AZ
08/09 – present Systems Analyst III:
- Programmer – create, edit, and modify jobs/job schedules using Summit software programs, query3k, AskPlus, UC4, Microsoft Query
- Systems Analyst – work with project teams regarding proposed processes and the best way to implement on system. This includes courtesy pay, database review, and mortgage servicing
- Applications testing – this included setting up and testing of new devices, working with team regarding the testing and loading of new release
- Team Mentor – work directly with others in department, advising new ways to perform tasks that will automate processes and utilize system to its fullest capabilities
Confidential, GLENDALE, AZ
04/02 – present Data Conversion Operator:
- enter mail information for the United States Postal Service into computer system while maintaining specific speed and 98 % accuracy goals
Confidential, PHOENIX, AZ
03/07 – 03/09 Systems Analyst II:
06/02 – 03/07 Systems Analyst:
- I.T. liaison on many project teams - gave available options to the front-office staff so that knowledgeable decisions can be made about new processes that they want to put into place. This included the branch accounting, stmt overlay, high risk, trust account, process improvement teams.
- Project planner - attention to detail played an essential part of the merger team this past year. I created the list that became the plan used for this project. It included items such as comparing the other financial institution’s share and loan products to ours, finding out what vendors use for credit bureau, IRA, and insurance reporting, and making determinations about how information from the other system would need to be built onto ours.
- Systems analysis – work closely with employees that perform front-office tasks. They inform me of current procedures. We then come up with ways to automate manual functions to use the system to its fullest capability. This could include creating macros, custom screens and wizards.
- Programmer – create, edit, and modify jobs/job schedules using Summit software programs, query3k, AskPlus, UC4, JobRsq, and REACTOR.
- System research - due to ability to trouble-shoot problems, became the ‘go-to’ person for any question regarding member’s accounts. Sometimes the problem was with the software - other times could be due to information as it was entered into the system or changed by back-office processes.
- Help Desk specialist – answered I.T. help desk calls. Assisted with numerous calls daily – the number ranged from 10 to 50. The calls regarded situations such as employees not being able to print, not being able to log into network or application, an application wasn’t working properly, etc.
- I.T. liaison with vendors for situations that would come up regarding software, insurance reporting, monthly job processing, etc.
- Documentation Specialist – worked with department manager to devise preferred layout for department procedure manual. Advised co-workers, created and reviewed documentation as it was produced. Also created new forms, entered them into computer system, set them up so that information could be pulled from system into form using JetForm software.
- Systems Administration – was an essential member of the teams for implementing new applications such as branch suite, StreamLend, and Teller Advantage. This included attending training so that I could set up and administer the servers, users, documents, products, web screens, etc. needed within the applications.
- Database Administrator – included setting up and running jobs that would periodically purge old information off of the system on a regular basis. This also included using DBGENRL to reorganize the database after the purge.
- Other duties as assigned – verifying to make sure that jobs/schedules ran successfully. Maintained documents used in conjunction with system. Performing necessary periodic tasks such as audit review, IRS reporting, documentation appraisal, etc.