OBJECTIVE: To seek a profession that offers me an opportunity to explore my skills and grow along with the organization.
- KEY SKILLS
- Unique combination of creativity and analytical skills.
- A challenging personality with sharp thinking towards Troubleshooting the LINUX / Windows Network.
- Red Hat Certified Engineer
- Installing and Configuring Red Hat Linux (Servers and Desktops).
- Red Hat Linux Startup process, Process monitoring.
- Installing by using NFS method, FTP method.
- Kernel up-gradation.
- Configuring software RAID and LVM.
- Managing disk & quota.
- Managing file systems (creating partition, mounting, upgrading file systems; file system check and repair a file system).
- Managing Swap file system.
- Creating and maintaining users and groups and Setting up permissions using sticky bit, SUID / SGID Executables.
- Configuring ACL for the users and groups.
- Configuring FTP, Telnet, NFS, DNS, DHCP, Apache, Send mail, Yum Server.
- Implement and configure apache web server with openSSL on Linux.
- Installation, configuration of SMTP servers like send mail, Qmail.
- Installation of POP3/IMAP servers like dovecot along with the digital certificate.
- Installing, Configuring and Administering Squid proxy server.
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting the Hardware of the system (Red Hat Linux and Microsoft Windows)
1) Project : Confidential,AIRTEL, AIRCEL, VODAFONE, TATA, and UWL
Duration : 21.03.09 to 16.08.10
Environment : BTS Installation & commissioning of GSM network
Role : Commissioning Engineer.
2) Project : Confidential,
Duration : 04.08.08 to 28.01.09
Environment : Credit card collection
Role : Phone Banking Officer.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communications