- Energetic technology professional with 12+ years of full-time experience in implementing software solutions in direct support of business objectives.
- Track record of responsibility in application design, systems analysis/development and full software development lifecycle. Design of architecture and functionality of systems, and leadership of the teams that implement them
- Worked in Organizations like Microsoft, LandAmerica, Eclipse Aviation, Convergys, Satyam, etc.
- Strong exposure to Global Delivery model including playing an Onsite Coordinator role coordinating teams in India
Confidential,Parsippany, NJ 05/06 – Present
Confidential,CA (10/08 – Present)
The Orange County Probation Department assists the criminal court system. Probation Officers supervise about 23,000 adult and juvenile offenders.
The Integrated Case Management and Probation Financial System have been migrated from an AS/400 application to .NET environment. The system is used to manage probationer court cases, automate functions involving the supervision of minors in custody at the juvenile institutions and tracks the court ordered financial obligations of adult, juvenile probationers and parties responsible for juvenile probationers (i.e., parents and guardians). Probation\'s Probationer Officer, Accounting staff and Collection Staff access the system to set up probationer details, cases, court ordered commitments and monitor financial information, to cashier payments, and to disburse payments to the court designated victims.
- Responsible for requirements gathering and analysis and understanding of Legacy system and COBOL code
- Analyzing legacy system and identifying automation opportunities to improve new platform system.
- Responsible for giving training and demo to various user groups
- Managed team of 4 programmers and responsible for consulting with the team members for the improvement and changes in the projects
- Middle tier component design, development and SQL Procedures, Data Migration Scripts development.
- Reports development using SQL Reporting 2005 with .NET Assembly and Web Services.
- Responsible for development efforts using C#, ASP.Net, Ajax, SQL Server 2005
- Technologies: ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, AJAX, SQL SERVER 2005, XML, SSRS, ACTIVE DIRECTORY and MS-VSS
Confidential,Irvine, CA (03/08 – 10/08)
- Confidential,is a leading provider of real estate transaction services. LandAmerica is recognized as number one in the mortgage services industry on Fortune\'s® 2007 and 2008 lists of America’s Most Admired Companies.
- Analyze, Design and Develop Lien Analytics an ASP.NET, C# based Web application for managing customer loans and perform equity analysis based on Loans borrowed by Bank customers.
- Analysis of SQL Reporting development for various departments
- Managing an offshore team of developers and testers.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, technical architecture and high level design.
- Creating and maintaining a detailed project plan.
- Organize and Co-ordinate User Acceptance Testing
- Allocating day to day work to offshore resources.
- Analyzing current business process, suggesting improvements and identifying automation opportunities.
- Responsible for development efforts using C#, ASP.Net, Ajax, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Technologies: ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, AJAX, SQL SERVER 2000/2005, MS-Access, XML, SSIS, SSRS and MS-VSS
Confidential,Albuquerque, NM (05/06 – 12/07)
- Eclipse Aviation, is designing, certifying, and producing modern, affordable jet aircraft to revolutionize the transportation market.
- Designed and Developed Eclipse Test Manager a C# Windows based application for managing flight testing. It helps flight test engineers to create test plans, test cards and track test conditions.
- Designed and Developed web-based application Fix-IT to capture and address various document related issues and suggestions. Created share point custom web service to query document related details.
- Developed IPC (Illustrated Parts Catalog) Composer, a C# windows based application to automate creation of the aircraft illustrated parts catalog. By using DOM (Document Object Model) and .Net XML components creates XML output from database that conform to an ATA (Air Transport Association) defined DTD.
- Designed and Developed windows based wiring diagram manual generation system using VB.NET, SQL Server, XML, XSL and XSL-FO.
- Primary responsibilities include design and development of windows and web based solutions
- Collecting requirements to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems
- Onsite and Offshore Team co-ordination.
- Developing requirements and specifications for the development of application systems
- Analysis and design of databases and application
- Performed coding, and/or supervised coding , Participated in unit testing
- Technologies: ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, SQL SERVER 2000/2005, XML, XSL-FO, SharePoint Object Model, InfoPath, Rational Clear Case and Rational Clear Quest
Confidential,Hyderabad, AP, INDIA 02/04 – 05/06
Client: Microsoft India (GDCI)
- Microsoft Global Delivery Centre India (GDCI) develops mission critical applications that support Microsoft businesses worldwide and manage Microsoft worldwide IT infrastructure. Working on next generation technologies to create software that helps Microsoft and its customers realize their full potential, is a challenge that drives us.
- Design and Development of OnlineCAT web application to capture contract administration request and maintain its work flow.
- Designed / developed ASP.NET application EMEAPremier for Microsoft Technical Account Managers to manage and administrate the accounts of their Premier customers.
- Designed & participated in the development of business objects, data access tier, stored procedures and web services. Implemented in C# using ADO.NET, ASP.NET Web Services, SQL Server stored procedures and SQL Reporting.
- Analyzed users’ business requirements in detail and prepared functional specifications for a proposed new system.
- Represented technical team and Involved in troubleshooting Production problems and Requirements gathering from users by visiting onsite location.
- Querying active directory for user details using Directory Services, Authenticating user and adding members to group using active directory interface
- Designed OnlineCAT web application using .NET technology
- Engineering web development, all layers, from database to services to user interfaces.
- Participated in the development of test plans, coordinating of the execution of data test plans / test cases.
- Technologies: ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, SQL SERVER 2000, SQL REPORTING, XML, WEB SERVICES, OWC, WEBDAV, Active Directory and Visual Source Safe
Confidential,HA, INDIA 09/02 – 02/04
Software Engineer / Analyst Programmer
Client: Convergys, Jacksonville, FL
- Convergys Corporation is a global leader in providing customer care, human resources and billing services. We combine specialized knowledge and expertise with solid execution to deliver outsourced solutions, consulting services and software support
- PPMTrac is to enhance the performance management process for Call center agents by creating a web-based, user-friendly interface to artifacts such as scorecards and observations. Wrote Windows Service to host .NET Remoting objects and developed business objects and XSL style sheets.
- Engineering web development, all layers, from database to services to user interfaces
- Participated in the development of test plans and execution of data test plans / test cases
- Evaluated many spell check products to identify best one for the project
- Involved in troubleshooting Production system problems
- Technologies: ASP.NET, VB.NET, ORACLE 9i, XML, .NET REMOTING, XML, XSL, ASPOSE SPELL CHECK and Visual Source Safe
Confidential,New Delhi, INDIA 01/01 – 09/02
- Developed Retail Eyes web-based distributed surveying system designed with the mystery shopping applications in mind. It will leverage the power of co-ordinate and distribute tasks to a database of online workers who will physically go to that location to perform an audit based on predetermined criteria.
- Inn Web is an embedded systems application. CTS the configuration tool used in this application to Configure Network/ Com – Port , Configure Room Data ,MBX program upload ,View Traffic Histogram
- Matmax is an application used by dentists for generating purchase order list of materials offered to them by a group of dealers.
- Involved in design , development and implemented using Visual Basic, Crystal Reports and Ms-Access
- Database design, writing stored procedures, triggers, etc.
- Requirement analysis and Involved in preparation of High Level Design Document, Low Level Design Document and Design Review Checklist Templates.
- Developed DB objects and SQL Jobs to implement triggering mechanism
- Engineering web and windows development, all layers, from database to services to user interfaces
- Participated in the development of test plans and execution of data test plans / test cases development
- Providing client support and Providing guidance to juniors
- Technologies: Visual Basic, DOM, Winsock programming, MS-Access, Crystal Reports, ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL SERVER 2000 and Visual Source Safe
Confidential,Chennai, TN, INDIA 06/99 – 01/01
- Katware Systems specializes in building & implementing business centric innovative software solutions for Granite industry.
- Developed web based Online Ordering System for 100 % EOU in Granite Monuments Business Company.
- Developed windows based Raw Material Management System to support the day-to-day activities for the Granite Industry that entails the consumption of materials.
- Involved in design , development and implemented using Visual Basic, Crystal Reports and SQL Server 7.0
- Developed Vimarsha (A Online Music Shop) to incorporate online ordering of cassettes, books, etc.
- Primary responsibilities include design and development of windows and web based solutions
- Development, testing, documentation and implementation various web and client server applications.
- Performing adaptive, corrective and perfective maintenance of existing applications
- Creating stored procedure, triggers and views etc
- Crystal reports development and Providing production support
- Other Projects and Tasks Handled:
- Designed and managed team to build web-based timesheet application for capturing employee and consultant project time data using ASP.NET, VB.NET, and SQL Server.
- Providing on-going technical advice and support regarding development in VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, and SQL Server and other related technologies.
- Conducting Technical Interviews
- Explored and developed InfoPath Forms to submit electronic forms for Rapid Change Work Sheet for Eclipse Aviation
- Databases: SQL Server 7.X/2000/2005, ORACLE 9, MS Access
- Reporting: SQL Reporting 2005, Crystal Reports
- Tools: MS Project, Visual Source Safe, Visio ,Active Directory, LDAP, Mercury Test Director 8.0, Clear Case, Clear Quest, XML Spy, Ultimate Spell Check, ExpertPDF, Antenna House XSL Formatter, Office Web Components, Front Page, InfoPath 2003/2007, SharePoint Object Model
- Masters in Computer Applications