Confidential at Cortland May 2007
Major: Sport Management
Dean's List: Spring 2005, Fall 2005, Fall 2006, Spring 2006, Spring 2007,
President's List: Fall 2007
G.P.A.: 3.64 (Major G.P.A.: 3.67)
Advertising Traffic Coordinator, Confidential, Elmont, NY 3/08-Present
- Acted as a liaison between the Sales and Graphic Design department to gather and structure advertisements for clients in print production.
- Developed relationships with sponsors to provide repeat business and excellent customer service for top universities such as; USC, Rutgers University, University of Pittsburgh, University of Florida, NYU etc.
- Worked alongside our professional division (Professional Sports Publications) on various programs/yearbooks for example: New York Mets, Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Royals, etc.
Assistant Game Operations Manager, Confidential, Uniondale, NY 8/07-Present
- Assisted in the development of game scripts and program timelines, detailing pre-game activities and special between period events for every Islanders home game.
- Worked with sponsorship to create and ensure mutual satisfaction with sponsor-related features, events and in-stadium promotions.
- Developed and executed new game entertainment initiatives that will engage fans, increase fan interactivity, and increase fan satisfaction.
Video Production & Scoreboard Assistant, Confidential, Flushing, NY 2010 Season
- Worked closely with producers with edits by securing and organizing production materials such as: videos, game stills, LED displays, animations, etc.
- Directed the game night production crew responsible for all the in-house video displays for an efficient event presentation.
- Assisted with day to day activities within the broadcasting department including: field shoots, logging, chyron, scripting, proofing, etc.
LED Display Boards Operator, Confidential, Uniondale, NY 2008 Season
- Responsible for the execution of game entertainment display boards.
- Worked with the sponsorship department in coordinating sponsors during game play.
Game Day Event Staff, Confidential, East Rutherford, NJ Season 2007-08
- Responsible for set-up, presentation, execution, and breakdown of the events.
- Worked with the Retail Department to provide marketing support during Jets Fest.
- Assisted with the production and distribution of promotional materials to support ticket sales and marketing programs.
Assistant Concessions Manager, Confidential, Flushing, NY Summer 2007
- Worked closely with Division Manager of concessions on projects and took on many responsibilities including: inventory; financial data entry; and distribution of equipment to supervisors.
- Sole manager of concessions for entire picnic area during New York Mets games/concerts.
- Responsible for creating concessions presentation used in the creation of the new concessions stands for Citi Field.
- Confidential hosted events: Monster Jam, Van Halen, etc.
- AVP JOHNSONVILLE HOT WINTER NIGHTS TOUR
- Bridgeport Sound Tigers 1st Round Playoff Series (AHL)
- Syracuse Salty Dogs 1st Round Playoff Series (USL-1)
Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel; PowerPoint; Microsoft Access; Microsoft Photo Shop; basic knowledge of HTML; Adobe Photoshop, Sports Wire and Click Effects.