OBJECTIVE: A challenging position utilizing proven skills and experiences in banking/financial organization that values innovative solutions to further the success and profitability of the business and clients.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS: Detail-oriented person with extensive skills and experiences in education, lending operations (loan processing, loan documentation, credit analysis/assessment, policies and procedures). A visionary with the ability to serve as a catalyst for profitable and orderly workforce change. Solution-oriented with an eye toward bottom end results.
Loan Documentation Specialist
- Prepared loan/lease packages in compliance with bank policy and procedures.
- Followed guidelines and investor standards by gathering and reviewing necessary documents and information.
- Communicated with staff, customers/clients, brokers, title companies, etc.
- Responded to inquiries, resolved problems and obtaining additional documents needed to complete the file in a timely manner.
Confidential - Beaverton, OR
Administrative Assistant, Loan Workout Department (Bankruptcy, Foreclosure)
- Ensured payoff and reinstatement requests are processed within the appropriate turnaround times as specified by department regulations and state laws.
- Initiated communications with both internal and external customers/clients and researched discrepancies.
- Ensured payoff and reinstatement quotes are in compliance with regulatory, SLA and company guidelines while minimizing corporate losses. Handled multiple tasks, met deadlines with attention to detail.
Confidential.- Portland, OR
Credit Specialist III-Collateral Department
- Verified, processed information relevant to all aspects of standard and non- standard collateral loan documents.
- Processed Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) amendments.
- Released collateral (non-titled, titled equipment/ aircraft/marine vessels and railcars) when loan/lease is satisfied.
Confidential -Beaverton, OR
Customer Service Representative II
- Provided excellent customer service in every transaction re: products, solutions and issues via phone/ e - mail but not limited to phones, fax and copier machines.
- Effectively performed with efficiency in a fast paced environment.
Confidential, Beaverton, OR
- Gathered needed stipulations/documents for loan assessment.
- Reviewed loan documents including appraisals, property value, collateral, income tax returns, financial statements, collateral ownership and lien position.
- Processed loan packages and documentation requests within policy guidelines.
Confidential, Portland, OR
Accounts Payable Clerk (Commercial Loan Servicing)
- Prioritized daily processing items in accordance with internal/external requirements or regulations.
- Processed invoices daily.
- Performed securities, cash reconciliation. Applied payments, balanced monetary and non monetary transactions to the loan servicing system.
- Prepared payment batches. Verified and posted details of loan payment transactions. Performed general ledger reconciliation for cash advances.
- Performed additional tasks, projects and responsibilities as assigned.
Department of Education & Culture, Philippines
- Held responsible for financial operations, building maintenance, student scheduling, personnel, public relations, school policy regarding discipline, coordination of the instructional program, and other overall school matters.
- Monitored instruction- with the responsibility to help teachers improve their teaching.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) Major: Curriculum & Supervision, Confidential,
Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education (BSEEd), Confidential, Batangas, Philippines
Awards & Training:
Most Outstanding Teacher, Department of Education & Culture, Philippines
MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Lotus Notes, AFS/Hogan System, Fiserv, Novell, Linux,
Laser Pro, Fortraks, Flagscape, Database
ON THE JOB TRAINING:
Home Equity Lines/Loans, Loans/Leases Classes: Principles of Leasing, Title Overview, Purchase Money Security Interests, Sublease & Chattel Paper, Beginning Accounting for Leases & Course, RA9 Transition, Public Records, UCC 101 Classes, Secure Mail, Loss Mitigation, ,Service Advantage Customer Contact, Laser Pro, Patriot Act, FACT, RESPA