OBJECTIVE To obtain a professional entry-level position in the Computer Support Technician field, where I can continue to enhance and develop my computer networking skills and expand my knowledge in all aspects of installation and hardware support.
Associates of Applied Science-Computer Network Technology A+ Certification and Network+ (In Progress) High School Diploma
- DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Networking Technologies (Routers, Switches, Firewalls)
- Wireless Networking
- Database Management
- IT Support
- Network Security
- Problem Solving Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Installs computer components, software, and updates into desktops, laptops, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications
- Knowledgeable of Windows XP, Office 2000-2007, MS Outlook, VPN and local area network
- An innate ability to prioritize and work effectively with minimal direct supervision
Confidential, Baltimore, Maryland Receptionist 6/2009-Present
- Provided information, took messages, and scheduled appointments.
- Resolved complaints from customer and the public.
- Provided exceptional support in all aspects and phases of dental treatment. Ordered office supplies, maintained equipment, protected confidential files, and distributed mail.
Confidential, Baltimore, Maryland Accounting Clerk 10/2005-4/2006
- Gathered statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Operated computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Checked figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
Confidential, Baltimore, Maryland Administrative Assistant/Intern3/2004-4/2006
- Answered telephones, took messages, and assisted various staff as needed.
- Planned and scheduled meetings and appointments.
- Handled travel, guest arrangements, and maintained electronic files