- Accomplished Sales Professional with over 10 years of expertise encompassing Equipment, medical device and disposable sectors. I contribute an invaluable blend of experience and market foresight, to quickly become an asset.
- Effective communication and listening ability with strong, concise and persuasive verbal skills.
- Self - motivating sales representative who can work independently to achieve desired results.
- Recognizes the importance of developing long lasting relationships with current and future contacts.
- Effectively utilized national GPO/IDN contracts to sell products to hospitals.
- Developed and executed all in service training programs for physicians, Sales reps and office staff.
- Ranked # 1 & 5 out of 75 nationally and # 1 out of 7 regionally.
- Hit 110% to120% of target goal in 2017 via new product launch.
- Provided on site marketing expertise by creating monthly marketing plan.
- Developed and oversaw successful marketing strategy for increase in sales.
Regional Account Manager
- Continuously provided physicians with new product training.
- Successfully managed a $400,000 territory, involving 12 separate manufacturers and their product lines.
- Effectively utilized the national GPO/IDN contracts to sell products to hospitals and worked on a new deal tracking to close with Spectrum Health worth $50,000+.
- Developed and expanded relationships with new and existing customers throughout territory of Western, Southern, and Northern Michigan.
- As service provider, partnered with major manufacturers, including GE, Mitsubishi, Siemens, Texas Instruments, and Allen-Bradley, to maintain and repair manufacturing electronics, robotics, hydraulics, CNC machines, servo motors, precision spindles, mechanical equipment, and AC-DC drives. Exceeded annual goal for 2015 by 20%.
- Secured $1.5 Million in sales within first three months, and managed book of business of 70+ accounts.
- Developed relationships with Confidential.
- Exceeded annual goal for 2015 by 20%.
- Grew $1 Million territory to $3.2 Million, involving Peripheral Intervention Medical Device Sales of implantables and accessories throughout Western Michigan, Northern Michigan, and Southern Michigan.
- Earned position in Top Ten in annual sales (of 117 peers) nationwide, five times.
- Track record of generating strong relationships with Vascular Surgeons, Cardiology Teams, Interventional Cardiologists, and Interventional Radiologists.
- Effectively utilized national GPO contracts to sell products to hospitals.
- Consistently ranked in Top 20 in the nation for sales in Tulip IVC Filters, Balloons, and Embolization Coils.
- Delivered annual growth of up to 14%. Ranked #1 or #2 in Region (and #7 in the Nation), three years in a row.
- Honored with the Top Sales Award in Angioplasty Product Family, for annual sales growth of over $750,000.
- Increased sales by $1.5 Million over tenure, and consistently ranked in Top 5 in company sales.
- Ranked in top 10% of sales force in 2003 and again in 2004.
- Coordinated aesthetic training programs and office staff in-service programs to ensure optimal use of products.
- Hit 110% to 125% of targeted goal via creation of individualized account planning and promotions.
- # 1-Sales person award for opening most accounts in 2004.
- Presided over new promotions and product launches; attended educational programs and trade shows.