- Confidential is an experienced Business Analyst who possesses Advanced Excel and is good with Access. writing, drafting, and editing skills are superb.
- Each month, she uploads raw data to SharePoint (paid orders report - similar to a headcount) to be audited for compliance for our direct patient healthcare audit.
- Also, Confidential modifies their audit template in Excel online to include drop down options in each cell of the template - to indicate items that are compliant, not compliant, or not applicable.
- The results of the audit are completed for management to review in real time on SharePoint in order to take appropriate action (i.e. expired licenses to practice medicine, expired immunizations - employees will be taken off assignment until documentation is updated).
- Microsoft Word
- FieldGlass - VMS
- People fluent - VMS
- IQ Navagator - VMS
- MS Project
- Google Docs
Employee Engagement Specialist
- Contacts medical office staff, licensing agencies, and insurance carriers to complete credentialing and re-credentialing applications.
- Completes administrative duties, such as ensuring state medical licenses are up-to-date and checking the status of new license applications.
- Interprets criminal background screening results for onsite managers as part of hiring process and completes I9 to verifying the identity and employment authorization of all healthcare candidates.
- Developed audit reports in the customer tool in order to identify any discrepancies in billing information and timesheets between VMS tools and Confidential back office system using v-look up reference formulas in Microsoft Excel.
- Run queries using Access to extract data
- Facilitated the process of on boarding, aptitude testing and background checks for nurses and medical assistants working in Kelly Healthcare Resource Program
- Daily use of Salesforce (cloud computing), SharePoint and Google Docs. Also used FieldGlass, People fluent and IQ Navigator- all are vendor management tools
- Initiated and monitored background screens for temporary employees
- Managed administrative functions - scheduling of job interviews, creation of work orders, candidate submittals and on boarding for the Confidential Order Processing Group
- Audited all contractor data (bill rates, worksite locations, hiring manager contact information) for Air Products, Ally, Amgen, Salesforce and Weatherford accounts in the Vendor Management Service customer tools Fieldglass and Peopleclick for Kelly Data Integrity Team.
- Simplified processes and procedures to streamline audits - to deliver a cost-savings to all Data Integrity customers.
- Conducted research on billing department questions in regard to manager approval of contractor work hours and correct application of standard and overtime bill rates for overtime exempt and non-overtime exempt contractors. In the US and Canada.
- Acted as a cooperative and contributing member of the Kelly Vendor Management team to ensure that a high level of service is always offered to customers.
- Trained Shared Services and Order Processing Group employees to complete Data Integrity audits.
- Managed Data Integrity without assistance between July 2011 and March 2012.
- Created and currently maintains work instructions on all audits for Kelly Healthcare Credentialing
- Served as Data Entry Operator from October to November of 2008 under the Legal Department
- Managed internal and external correspondence and communications for PCS Mobile Solutions and Spirit, LLC - authorized Sprint retailers
- Administered background checks, predictive behavior index and interview questions to perspective sales representative candidates, as well as completing references
- Worked with third-party website HR Online to develop a home page housing all new hire documents needed for the on boarding process
- Facilitated change of healthcare insurance provider for 120 PCS Mobile and Spirit employees
- Verified that all group health insurance billing information (rate and coverage info) was correct prior to payment.
- Drafted written communication and gathered information for sales presentations and on boarding in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Managed, updated and distributed reports reflecting the number of customers in Sprint stores in Michigan, Indiana, Florida and Kentucky
- Program Administrator on Siemens Integrated Services and Continental Automotive Accounts
- Executed processing of all incoming requests for temporary help from Siemens managers across the US
- Audited weekly headcount report for the Continental Automotive account against contractor information entered in SAP
- Collaborated with Siemens managers to determine job skills, pay rate, job site location and number of employees needed for each project, scheduling interviews with potential candidates
- Supported contractors throughout on boarding process - to facilitate completion of new hire documents and adding contractor data to SAP. Also completed follow-up with contractors to confirm that Yoh received all new hire documents prior to starting work. Also supported Recruiting Manager with day-to-day operations.
- Managed job candidate submittals and new hire information in Microsoft SharePoint and the company website Yoh.com, verifying job titles, bill rate information and worksite locations for each project with on-site managers and coordinators
- Maintained reports on all Siemens projects across the country for Operations Manager
- Maintained database of GM retail and lease contracts with Edsnet - GM and GMAC intranet server
- Arranged correspondence, such as GM sales incentive programs for customers and dealerships for Sales departments using Microsoft Word
- Managed dealership database for Contract Processing department using Microsoft Excel