- Solid background in Object-Oriented analysis and design
- Knowledge of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Project experience included the optimization of Siebel CRM
- Possesses strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Capturing clear and detailed business requirements.
- Proficient with SQL, Stored Procedures using PL/SQL.
- Using best practices to improve SQL queries performance.
- Worked on various Operating Systems such as UNIX, Linux, and Windows.
- Knowledge of various Data mining algorithm to train and extract patterns.
- Strong requirements gathering and documentation skills.
- Concept of star schema and knowledge of ETL tools for building Data warehouses.
- Good knowledge of Business Intelligence processes.
Languages: C++, Java, C#, SQL, PL/SQL
IDE: Vi, Eclipse, Netbeans, Visual Studio
API & App Server: J2EE, Lucene; Glassfish, JBOSS
Tools: Toad, UML(Rational Rose, Visio), Responsys
CRM : Seibel, Clarify, MarketFirst
Databases: Oracle 9.i/10.g, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2005, MS Access, Excel
OS: Linux, Microsoft Windows NT/XP/Vista
Confidential, Oct-2008 till Present
Marketing Systems Analyst
- Analyzed and recommended enhancement to the current process resulting in Increase ROI.
- Perform segmentation for list pulls and email campaign execution.
- Responsible for data analysis, validation, cleansing, collection and reporting.
- Extract and analyze data from various sources, including databases, manual files
- Creating temporary tables under oracle schema for better performance.
- Setting up auto responders using EmailCentral tool.
- Tracking originator codes for campaign tracking for landing pages.
- Respond to data inquiries from various groups withinthe organization.
- Import excel data to oracle using toad. Create ad hoc reports as needed.
- Leads profiling, cleansing and importing.
- Document reporting requirements and process and validate data components as required.
Tools and applications: Toad, Oracle, Access, Excel, Siebel, Clarify, Responsys, Eloqua, EmailCentral.
Confidential, Jul-2008 till Oct-2008
One of the most traffic site in the United States and had a chance to work with huge amount of data for data request, monitoring and analysis.
- Surfacing relevant internal and external data and research.
- Answering ad-hoc research and data requests.
- Monitor site stability and performance.
- Performed financial analysis.
- Worked with different a/b/c… testing and its analysis.
- Performed daily check up reporting.
- SQL optimization and perl scripting.
Tools and applications: MySQL, Linux, Inhouse tools for Monitoring
Confidential, Jul-2007 till Jun-2008
Marketing Data Analyst
- Conduct backend analysis for ongoing marketing campaigns.
- Recommend new and better ways to use market data including research, segmentation, geo-demographic analysis, web analysis.
- Research market trends, gather market intelligence information, and give presentations to senior management.
- Work extensively to provide data cleansing, profiling and validation.
- SQL queries to pull contacts list for different campaigns.
- Wrote PL/SQL procedures to automate the tasks of standardization.
- Optimize SQL queries for better performance.
- Performed segmentation request for business managers on the prospect/customer database for various marketing campaigns.
Tools and applications: Toad, MarketFirst, Oracle, Access, Excel
Confidential, Aug-2006 till Jun-2007
Writing stored procedures for applications, performed queries for reporting, and testing of the applications.
- Export and import of databases and schemas for backups on different system
- Wrote Stored Procedures using PL/SQL for various Business Requirements.
- Performed black box testing of financial web application as defined by the requirements.
Tools and applications: Toad, Oracle, Access, Excel
Confidential, May-2005 till Jul-2006
Architect and Developer
Designed and implementation of a complex business software solution for managing operations in a factory.
- Performed business analysis to understand the customer requirements.
- Analyzed technical requirement, design and development of the system.
- Generated parameterized report with the help of Crystal report
- Interacted with business users to analyze the business process and documented the requirements deliverables.
- Led development teams and interacted directly with the management.
- Responsible for full project lifecycle development of a production management system which handles accounts, departments, inventory and reporting.
- Implementing OOP concepts to design the system on Windows .NET platform.
Tools and applications: Oracle, Access, C#, Rational Rose
- Bachelors Degree in Computers & Info. Systems